Deleted
    Visible signs of injury invoke one's nurturing instinct? An instinct which is already under siege from standard levels of anime cuteness. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Yep, non-annoying male main character and adorable female main character. Show of the season so far.
    I like Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun's male MC quite a bit.

Also, URW (UTW + Rori) or GG. I do trust GG but I love UTW too.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-04 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Yeah I do too. He's adorable. :<

Also, URW (UTW + Rori) or GG. I do trust GG but I love UTW too.
    GG's seem better after reading a thorough /a/ comparison. Some of the URW lines don't come out as nicely and they don't even translate "chuunibyou" like people are supposed to know what it means.

Mmm. Just watched the first episode for Hayate no Gotoku: Can't Take My Eyes Off You, and, from having watched the first season twice, and the second season when it was ongoing three years ago, and being current in the manga, I have to say that for an introductory episode, it was pretty dang good.

I especially liked throwing in Ruka every now and then, but they threw a freaking huge ass curve ball at the last second... jeez
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    GG's seem better after reading a thorough /a/ comparison. Some of the URW lines don't come out as nicely and they don't even translate "chuunibyou" like people are supposed to know what it means.
    If that's the case I will stick with gg then. I can trust them after Binbou and Joshi.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Mmm. Just watched the first episode for Hayate no Gotoku: Can't Take My Eyes Off You, and, from having watched the first season twice, and the second season when it was ongoing three years ago, and being current in the manga, I have to say that for an introductory episode, it was pretty dang good.

I especially liked throwing in Ruka every now and then, but they threw a freaking huge ass curve ball at the last second... jeez
    I'm going to go into the series without having watched any of the previous seasons, mainly because it's a spin-off series.

Same thing with Gintama (mainly because I don't think that is a continuous series?).

If that's the case I will stick with gg then. I can trust them after Binbou and Joshi.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 02:05 AM ----------

I'm going to go into the series without having watched any of the previous seasons, mainly because it's a spin-off series.

Same thing with Gintama (mainly because I don't think that is a continuous series?).
    The first season was kind of like a spin off season, as well. None of the major event that happened really happened in the manga if I recall.

The second season follows the events of the manga pretty accurately. I was somewhat sad when I found out it was a spin-off series, but I felt that the trip to the Aegean Sea could be worth it's own season itself. So much happens, so much story, revealing of Hayate's past, and the interactions between the characters. The only thing I can compare it to in epicness would be the Goddess Arc in The World God Only Knows or the Mahora Festival Arc in Negima.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

KINTAAAAAAAAAMAAAA fucking amazing first episode can not wait for more. Also just wanna QQ that Horizon is over already again. Hope those characters that were shown are a promise that S3 will come and it will last longer

10+ Year Old Account
    Kamisama Hajimemashita is amazing. I love how they are making it so the "servant" is the complete opposite of say the one in InuBoku, and I love the two little kids. Looks like it'll be a really good show this season.

Just started watching Gintama for the first time ever with the reboot, and I absolutely love how they brought me into the show after so many episodes. If the rest of the series is like this I might have to just start watching from episode 1.

Hayate is another one I started watching from this season, and I don't know if I love the butler more or the girl more.

Then there is Chuunibyou. I loved gg's translation and I think I am going to stick with them. MC doesn't annoy me, and that girl is absolutely amazing. I can't wait until the next episode. It sucks it's only going to be a one cour show.

So many good series this season already and we haven't even gotten through a fourth of the ones I plan on checking out.

Shin Sekai Yori has promise. Big Promise i can't wait to see how it plays out

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Not gonna lie sword art online is amazing.

It's really fun to read(I'm reading the LN), but I can't help but somewhat dislike the characters lately. Volume 1 of the LN was great, there was no need to have Vol 2(all of which has already been covered in the Anime, not spoiling) consist of Kirito being an edgy white-knight and picking up a harem.
    Then there is Chuunibyou. I loved gg's translation and I think I am going to stick with them. MC doesn't annoy me, and that girl is absolutely amazing. I can't wait until the next episode. It sucks it's only going to be a one cour show.
    Yes, she is awesome, I'm watching the first ep right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

I'm probably going to get annoying real fast but this season so far is amazing. Blast of Tempest is a must watch. People need to watch that so i can talk about it with them.

Heavy homages to Shakespeare in Zetsuen no Tempest, but it looks like it's going to end up as some op MC shounen manime.
    They sure as hell better not take advantage of and ruin Shakespeare with some garbage show. Already had enough of that with Nyaruko and Lovecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Heavy homages to Shakespeare in Zetsuen no Tempest, but it looks like it's going to end up as some op MC shounen manime.
    They sure as hell better not take advantage of and ruin Shakespeare with some garbage show. Already had enough of that with Nyaruko and Lovecraft.
    B-B-But, possible homolust! Same with K! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    B-B-But, possible homolust! Same with K! :>
    Ohgosh they were sooo dreamy(same with K and ohgosh this loli) BUT STILL! THIS SHOW BETTER NOT BE SHIT OR SKELINGTON WILL BE UPSET AT THE WASTE OF GOOD LITERATURE AND TRYHARDING.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawlwut .

Rikka's ass is perfection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    dude screw this moe garbage

plz bring out good anime like dbz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    dude screw this moe garbage

plz bring out good anime like dbz

[IMG]http://www.dudelol.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/goku-superman-2.jpg[IMG]
    Wat.

I'll take dancing ass x4 please.

Also requesting finger swirl gif.