Just finished SAO. Didn't expect the actual game to end before the 25th episode, but rather, the next game being a new season or something. Everything in that episode was pretty abrupt, but it was okay. Hopefully Kirito won't turn into a shitty crawlinginmyskin emo again.

I'm surprised with SAO 014.
    I mean, this "world" is over? wheres the "Assassins Guild" ? i thought they would have a 1~3 EP focus or something like that, so many unexplained things ~.~.
    Last edited by Blackdecker; 2012-10-06 at 09:04 PM.

SAO 14 Welp, that's the end of the Aincrad arc. I really feel that the ending of the next arc is what brings the story full circle(fairy dance). Also the Assassins Guild history is covered in the third arc(phantom bullets) where the story behind them becomes relevant to the main plot in that arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Busou a shit. New show of the season.

I think i just found the saddest image on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

Confirmed for show of the season.
    Name?

nvm, found it

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    SAO 14 Welp, that's the end of the Aincrad arc. I really feel that the ending of the next arc is what brings the story full circle(fairy dance). Also the Assassins Guild history is covered in the third arc(phantom bullets) where the story behind them becomes relevant to the main plot in that arc.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Blackdecker; 2012-10-07 at 01:10 AM.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ybKUJ.jpg[/IMG*]

Hahahahhahahah, I want to find this. A lot of female characters seem excessively shy to the point of irritability(calling any male character a pervert for so much as accidentally bumping into them), this one makes things interesting.

EDIT: Ghaa! It's a harem! I can't take those anymore, I've become too accustomed to dark, twisted stuff and despair!

EDIT2: Which really sucks!

EDIT3: Think happy thoughts!
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-10-07 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that was quite the episode of SAO. I think I'm going to love the next one even more though. I always love transitions from one arc to the next, they end up being the best parts of a story.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 02:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    So... SAO, I guess they'll continue in the next season? And honestly, the last boss fight was really "meh". Deus ex machina and M Night Shyalamanalana plot twists, ugh. Atleast Asuna was cute til the end. Hopefully the next season won't feel as rushed as the first half of this one.
    It's still a 25 episode anime for the first season, new episode next week and all. They are just doing two arcs in one season.

From what I can remember after having read the LN, there shouldn't be too many pacing issues.

The anime didn't just incorporate the main Aincrad arc of Volume 1, but also the short stories from volume 2, the side story "aria in the starless night", and a shorty from volume 8.

Volumes 3 and 4(fairy dance arc) compose a whole arc , no grabbing tons of different stories from different volumes.

(meh, no real spoilers in the post but marked it anyway)
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-10-07 at 02:31 AM.

What show is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    What show is this?
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/14199/O...ankeinai_yo_ne

10+ Year Old Account
    Oreimo Second Season to start over.

According to the official HMV Twitter account. The upcoming second season of Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai "True Route" is going to start over from the very first episode of the first season. Is not clear how many episodes the second season will have but now we can have an idea that a 25+ to 42+ episode run could happen. Of course, if they are actually planning to go ahead with the Light Novel from the very beginning to the end.

Via: http://bit.ly/Rmymaz
    From Anime Paw's Facebook page.

I don't know how I feel about this.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 03:56 AM ----------

Coppola or Hadena?

Who am I kidding, why would Hadena even be an option. Doki's taking forever so might as well try out Coppola.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-07 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Coppola or Hadena?

Who am I kidding, why would Hadena even be an option. Doki's taking forever so might as well try out Coppola.
    Coppola was actually pretty good and accurate. Doki said they won't start subbing it till the 10th or something. /a/ gave Hadena credit this time since it was decent other than not translating onii-chan into his actual name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coppola was actually pretty good and accurate. Doki said they won't start subbing it till the 10th or something. /a/ gave Hadena credit this time since it was decent other than not translating onii-chan into his actual name.
    I actually took ReinWeiss because they used Coppola's but changed it to 100% Onii-chan. Guilty as hell.

Wow though, that show is really really something. Like, wow.

Also, sage just came out with Code:Breaker. When I first heard about it it sounded interesting and thought that it would be one of the more popular shows this season, but there aren't really many groups picking it up. I believe sage is a good subber though.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-07 at 05:32 AM.

Oh man episode 1 of little busters is great. I think i spent half the episode laughing myself to tears. Just might be the anime of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Oh man episode 1 of little busters is great. I think i spent half the episode laughing myself to tears. Just might be the anime of the season.
    Oh yeah, that was an excellent episode. Rin is amazing.

Also, Code:Breaker. The ending to the episode.. DAMN. Sure there have been a lot of surprises already in the start of this season, but that has to by far be the biggest.

There are just so many great shows airing this season, and we haven't even gotten through half of them. Already I am more excited for shows this season then I was last seasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    From Anime Paw's Facebook page.

I don't know how I feel about this.
    What?!

I thought they dealt with the 'true route' in episodes 12.5 - 15 or whatever?

Deleted
    http://theakiba.com/oreimo-second-season/ My life is complete, fuck yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    http://theakiba.com/oreimo-second-season/ My life is complete, fuck yeah.
    I hope the new episode will arrive on my birthday. <3
    the chances are low though, only if it will arrive on tuesday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I hope the new episode will arrive on my birthday. <3
    the chances are low though, only if it will arrive on tuesday
    It's scheduled for april 2013