Ah, Gen "The Butcher" Urobuchi strikes again. Too early to say if the Anime is good yet based on the first episode(you wouldn't want to make that mistake with Madoka).

So far

-Akane is too innocent/naive/eager justice girl to be treated well in an Urobuchi work, she's likely going to either become seriously evil or have horrible things done to her.
    -The psycho-pass system is horribly flawed and the obviousness of it shows. All a woman had to do to go from a "kill" target to a "restrain" target was calm down a little. Minority report(obvious similarity) at least attempted to make the flaw in the system harder to point out.
    -guns that BOOM people, huehueheue

EDIT: hahah, looking at the premise for girls und panzer.

Anime- where teenage high school girls make ideal soldiers.
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-10-12 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post

-Akane is too innocent/naive/eager justice girl to be treated well in an Urobuchi work, she's likely going to either become seriously evil or have horrible things done to her.
    Good point. She's screwed, she's going to die a horribly death and go through much suffering.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Newbie girl will suffer the most. Old guy will become some father figure and die somewhere in the middle/end.
    I speculated that as well, he seems like he's going to become a mentor for Akane, then something awful is going to happen to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Now as for Girls und Panzer. I generally use Commie for my subs unless Mazui or gg sub it aswell, so naturally ive picked up GuP with Commie subs. Theres a huge amount of german words put into it so i feel the need to ask anyone who doesnt use Commie subs for them: Is this part of the show, or is it just commie doing wierd and unnecessary stuff? Because thats clearly japanese im hearing. While its not worldbreaking, i'd prefer a sub without all the german words, because hearing "pan" and reading "brot" makes it all fucked up for me >.<
    Hiryuu did not put any German in, so it's all Commie.

My favourite troll of the season is GG translating the moving lines at the bottom on Chuunibyo.

WhyNot just brought out Robotics;Notes. o.o IT'S TIME.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-12 at 01:23 AM.

I forgot Panzer means "tank"(it means tank right?).

Girls being moe...with TANKS.....

Japan you never stop surprising me.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Good point. She's screwed, she's going to die a horribly death and go through much suffering.

Yeah, from what history tells about Urobuchi's works, he "hates" the type of character that often shows up in Shounen. The over-eager hero, the idealist. He bullies the crap out of those characters in his works.

This is basically an Urobuchi Naruto

Naruto: I refuse to die until I become Hokage-*some ninja-warlock passes by does a DoT jutsu, Naruto dies a horrible death*
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-10-12 at 01:58 AM.

Deleted

I should have finished this sooner

inb4 "lol last season, slowpoke" etc

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I should have finished this sooner

That was such a good show. Hope there's a second season.

Oh god, waaaaaaaant.

Deleted
    Oh god, waaaaaaaant.

[IMG]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/530_10151095852417654_1914883692_n.jpg[/MG]
    Order one.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Order one.
    <<< Poorfag

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Would you bully this?

Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-10-13 at 04:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, waaaaaaaant.

[IMG]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/530_10151095852417654_1914883692_n.jpg[IMG]
    I require funds.

God I love this.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 03:51 AM ----------

WOOP WOOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Just caught up on some anime.

K - That ending was hysterical. It took me completely by surprise. I don't even know what to expect from this anime anymore, all I know is it's exceeding my expectations 10 fold. I also want more loli. NOW.

Bushou Shinki - Did they really just dedicate an entire episode to making dinner? YUS.

Shinsekai Yori - Holy shet I am excited for the next episode. I hope they really use that library to it's potential and find out a lot of things (I mean a LOT of things) about the past events that led up to them.

Psycho-Pass - Despite being "grimdark" this looks like it'll be pretty amazing. I heard they are veering away from absolutely everything moe, so I'm actually intrigued as to what the show will be like and how it'll be received. That was quite the first episode though, they really didn't hold back.

Btooom! - Excited for the next episode, can't wait to see what happens when the girl finds out who the MC really is. I'm happy they went into her backstory though. Those two rape scenes where really something...

Robotics;Notes - I wasn't expecting anything like Steins;Gate, and the first episode just showed me how different it's going to be from S;G. An entirely different category really. I love how upbeat the Female MC is though.

I also just finished Campione! finally. Did he really kiss 5 girls in one scene like it was nothing? Talk about a harem...

please suggest me some best action animes !

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:18 AM ----------

i already watched bleach, Naruto, one piece ...please suggest other than these anime series..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cricxus View Post

i already watched bleach, Naruto, one piece ...please suggest other than these anime series..
    Berserk, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Hellsing, Fate/Zero & Code Geass might suit you. :>

Edit: Ao No Exorcist too
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cricxus View Post

The Legend of the legendary heroes is super-awesome, too bad it has so bad name and is so short (24 episodes)

And for once main protagonist isn't mentally handicapped like Naruto.

Deleted
    Any news on the second season of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Strike Witches, should I see it in Japanese with Subs or the Dub?
    When I first watched it I saw the first season dubbed and it actually was pretty good, but when I watched the second season I saw it subbed and enjoyed it a lot more like that.