10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    So synaia went to F.A.C.T.S 2012 and bought some stuff.
    Mom most likely gonna kill me :3
    Ignore it all!

Deleted
    About Denpa Onna: How do girls gain adolescence points?

So I saw this thread

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4194499?page=1

and thought everything was okay...but....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...99?page=23#444

It's HIM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    So I saw this thread

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4194499?page=1

and thought everything was okay...but....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...99?page=23#444

It's HIM!
    Well he ruined it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Blackrockshooter, guilty crown, akb0048, angel beats (all full box sets): http://i.imgur.com/GaOWU.jpg
    Those bootlegs... :P

Hah, friend of mine got the exact same one at a convention few weeks ago.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 09:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    That Sega vs Nintendo show is hilariously bad. It's like it was written by a disgruntled sega employee. The only non annoying/shit character is Tetris, but that's only because he makes tons of dirty jokes.
    I was reading the comments on NYAA about it. Not sure if I want to watch it now...

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Every Shinsekai Yori episode is getting better and better. This week's episode was really interesting.
    Because of zombie-dressing-up-antics I haven't watched the past 2 days worth of anime. So excited for this episode and the new SAO.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ets-2nd-season

No..

this is too much...

MY HEART.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ets-2nd-season

WHY.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-21 at 09:49 AM.

Deleted
    New SAO.. so great I didn't expect that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Those bootlegs... :P
    but cheap :3
    and the angel beats is from aniplex themself so thats not a bootleg.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I think Sukitte Ii na yo is shaping up to be my favorite show this season. So good. That or Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.

cant decide on my facorite to many good shows this season but i like medaka box (reading the manga too) BTOOOM (manga reading too ;X) and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! best ^^ but SAO imo beats them all but not from this season ;P

Yeah, had SAO been from this season I would of picked that as well. I can't wait for the next episode and things start to pick up again in the new game. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the shows I'm watching from this season though.

I'm curious. From posts it seems we have a fairly young demographic that posts in here. How old are all of you if you don't mind me asking? 19 here.

22 actually so not that young ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Yeah, had SAO been from this season I would of picked that as well. I can't wait for the next episode and things start to pick up again in the new game. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the shows I'm watching from this season though.

I'm curious. From posts it seems we have a fairly young demographic that posts in here. How old are all of you if you don't mind me asking? 19 here.
    20, 21 in a good 4 months.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

any 1 else disliking the new style of hayate no gotoku?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

32. hah! Bunch o kids in here.

24 here, but often seen as much younger, for I am a very silly, silly man.

EDIT: Also girls und panzer is painful to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    SAO: Wow, this was an extremely exciting episode. Every single scene had me near squealing and I got slightly pissed when it ended. I know it's a cliche move, but him getting all his powers made me really happy. Even though Mary-Sue powers can be stupid, I can't help but being extremely happy when he just goes up and one shots everyone. I can't wait until people actually understand who he is and how powerful he actually is.

Shinsekai Yori: Wow that episode. I'm extremely happy that they did that history thing. Normally something stupid ends up stopping it and we never get to learn what we want to, which really pissses me off when that happens. I'm happy they actually went through with a lot of the history despite some of the childrens reception to it. The priest was pretty insane with his powers and devotion, and I really think the show is already starting to pick up.

so true about the SAO Episode how do u add the black spoiler field thingy btw?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    so true about the SAO Episode how do u add the black spoiler field thingy btw?
    By doing [spoiler] [ /spoiler].

(Except removing the space before the /)

ah ok :P best scene in the last sao ep was when he catched the spear with bare hands ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    SAO: Wow, this was an extremely exciting episode. Every single scene had me near squealing and I got slightly pissed when it ended. I know it's a cliche move, but him getting all his powers made me really happy. Even though Mary-Sue powers can be stupid, I can't help but being extremely happy when he just goes up and one shots everyone. I can't wait until people actually understand who he is and how powerful he actually is.

Shinsekai Yori: Wow that episode. I'm extremely happy that they did that history thing. Normally something stupid ends up stopping it and we never get to learn what we want to, which really pissses me off when that happens. I'm happy they actually went through with a lot of the history despite some of the childrens reception to it. The priest was pretty insane with his powers and devotion, and I really think the show is already starting to pick up.
    SAO: Kirito does tend to get a plot-ticket to being OP, but I'll tell you in the least that there will be at least one fight challenging for him in this arc. In any case I liked this episode a lot more than the previous one.

SSY: Man, I hesitated in watching this because my friend pushed me to watch HxH, which I have a lot of catching-up to do, but I stopped that for a bit to watch the 4th ep. This episode is like the "madoka episode 3" of this anime, where all the grisly truth gets revealed. Also it ended at the worst time ever! It looked like that dog was literally about to explode, I was going "nooo, don't end now!".