I don't post a lot here but I do read every page I'm 17
    Someone with my age!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou
    Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai o
    Shoujo Gensou Necrophilia
    Well screw you, another 4 manga added to the pile of manga i still have to start to read >.<
    Could it have hurt to have ONE uninteresting manga in that list? Did you really have to drop four of them on me? Damn you!

except for Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai o i doubt they have a chance of getting an anime adaption and even Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai o wont get one in the next years with that low chapter count ^^ or is it based on a light novel ? ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I have to say that if the manga doesnt have too many chapters or isnt finished, its better to wait. Just look at poor Yumekui Merry which got a crappy second half of the anime which was anime only. Sometimes they manage to pull off good anime only endings or stories, but most of the time theyre just crap. I dont know how fast things progress in the manga Dalliah linked, but i'd say Arachnid atleast could make for a good anime. About 1-2 chapters per episode. Its up in 24 chapters right now so that'd be 12, which is enough for a season, and still have a good pace.
    Its worse with manga that doesnt progress too fast from one point to another (i feel the need to mention Bleach here. One chapter barely covers an episode).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone! a old anime fan reoprting in for duty!^^

Well let me get straight to the point i am a bit bored and have some spare time from work the comming days and would like to watch some nice anime, but i have a hard time deciding what to watch , i might go for new stuff or some old ones.

To give example of my current favo's i watch Fairy Tail every week asap i can, and i also like to watch Naruto,berserk,utawarerumuno,blech,slayers,sousei no aqurion,code geass,shuffle,scryed,Rurouni kenshin,ranma,gto,karin,K-ON,Hellsing,hack,grenadier,green green,flame of reca,Full Metal Panic,dragonball,demonbane,devil lady,black lagoon,Death Note,dears,3x3 eyes,beck,asu no yoichi,Birdy the mighty,busou renkin,D-Gray Man,Black Blood Brothers,kampfer,Juuni Kokki,ichigo 100%,Kemono no Souja Erin,Pumpkin Scissors,rocket girls,tokko,trinity blood,Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou,Zero no Tsukaima, and many many more, sorry if i got a little carried away while typing dow these.

I dislike Madoka and some related ones.
    What you have for ideas to share with a 26 yo Swede?^^
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

check my signature i ever 4 star and above rated anime should fit your taste ^^ but things i see missing from your list is stuff like Hunter x Hunter and Busou Renkin ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    check my signature i ever 4 star and above rated anime should fit your taste ^^ but things i see missing from your list is stuff like Hunter x Hunter and Busou Renkin ^^
    Busou Renking is in the list, was a good anime idd, HxH was also darn good the old one^^
    did a little counting seems i have 1.4tb of anime.
    Last edited by Clockworks; 2012-10-22 at 07:41 PM.

what do u mean with 1.4 clock?

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    what do u mean with 1.4 clock?
    sorry i am half asleep, forgot to add TB.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 07:47 PM ----------

i remember something now, duno if it was a manga or anime but it was about a poor girl with little money and ex police dad. the girl gained some ability to slip throuh stuff and her dady become like a big magnet after watch some weird fish in the air. it was also a crow costume wearing guy somewhere i think.

gosh i would like to read / watch this again...

Maybe someone knows what i am rabbling about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Hello everyone! a old anime fan reoprting in for duty!^^

Well let me get straight to the point i am a bit bored and have some spare time from work the comming days and would like to watch some nice anime, but i have a hard time deciding what to watch , i might go for new stuff or some old ones.

To give example of my current favo's i watch Fairy Tail every week asap i can, and i also like to watch Naruto,berserk,utawarerumuno,blech,slayers,sousei no aqurion,code geass,shuffle,scryed,Rurouni kenshin,ranma,gto,karin,K-ON,Hellsing,hack,grenadier,green green,flame of reca,Full Metal Panic,dragonball,demonbane,devil lady,black lagoon,Death Note,dears,3x3 eyes,beck,asu no yoichi,Birdy the mighty,busou renkin,D-Gray Man,Black Blood Brothers,kampfer,Juuni Kokki,ichigo 100%,Kemono no Souja Erin,Pumpkin Scissors,rocket girls,tokko,trinity blood,Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou,Zero no Tsukaima, and many many more, sorry if i got a little carried away while typing dow these.

I dislike Madoka and some related ones.
    What you have for ideas to share with a 26 yo Swede?^^
    Check out Durarara!!, Inu X Boku SS, Angel Beats, Another, Fate/Zero, Mirai Nikki, Sora no Otoshimono, Steins;Gate, Toaru Majutsu no Index, and Welcome to the NHK!.

Looking through the list you have it looks like you would like any of those.

Posting in response to the person (can't remember name) who asked earlier about why I thought most on here were young. As mentioned, partially because I got the feel quite a few posters on here still lived with their parents. Which in itself is not always indicative of someone's age, but most of the time is. And like you said, there are extenuating circumstances in some situations where someone older still lives with their parents/had to move back home. Which is understandable.

Another reason, which I can't really describe, is just the general feel of a lot of the posts on here. I just get the vibe that they're by a younger group of people. And when I said young, I think I came off as meaning very young. The ages that most everyone has said in here so far (generally 17-low 20s) is what I expected. There were of course a few outliers. Which is also expected. I am surprised we didn't have anyone in the 14-16 age group, though, which I did think there might be a couple of. Of course they may have just not chosen to post their age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only is the Minami-ke OVA up but Upotte!! too.

In addition to the announcement of new seasons of Ro-Kyu-Bu! and Railgun this has been a very exciting past few days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Not only is the Minami-ke OVA up but Upotte!! too.

In addition to the announcement of new seasons of Ro-Kyu-Bu! and Railgun this has been a very exciting past few days.
    Upotte OVA, and i didnt know?! Must get!

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    So Madoka's 3rd movie trailer was leaked.
    It looks like...

Hitomi might be a meguca.
    Homu and Mami fight.

"Hitomi's Nightmare" is mentioned, as well as hints of witches coming back. I have a feeling that Hitomi became emotionally vulnerable(she wasn't targeted by Kyubey because Kyubey targets emotionally vulnerable girls) because of her relationship with Kyouske. Hitomi is mentioned as "having her hands full" because of Kyouske. So basically I think she made some kind of odd-wish that allowed witches to exist again for a period time, before they're defeated again by Homura

Also Zatheyll, respond to meh PM!

EDIT: got it, thanks!
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-10-23 at 12:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jinrui special 2 is up also if anyone is interested.

I also just saw it, there you go. :3 (I'm bad at looking at my inbox)

Tiny Watashi is so gosh darn kawaii. That ending was mean.

just watched the newest grils and panzer ep and gotta say the show is alot better then i expected ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Oh my goodness. Fairy sized Watashi. I want one.

Thought some of you might like this. http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/commen..._folder_guide/

It's a program that replaces all your anime folder icons with their corresponding icon. Here's an example someone posted in the thread: http://i.imgur.com/JuAO9.png

I haven't actually used it since I'm a bit weary of using some unknown program (apparently someone on /a/ made it). It's interesting though. And if you're not really sure whether you want to use it like me, there's a link for all of the anime icons so you can do it manually yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Thought some of you might like this. http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/commen..._folder_guide/

It's a program that replaces all your anime folder icons with their corresponding icon. Here's an example someone posted in the thread: http://i.imgur.com/JuAO9.png

I haven't actually used it since I'm a bit weary of using some unknown program (apparently someone on /a/ made it). It's interesting though. And if you're not really sure whether you want to use it like me, there's a link for all of the anime icons so you can do it manually yourself.
    Oo I like what I see.. I don't fancy running a program like that, but the icons sure are nice.