Just registered for Japanese as one of my classes this semester. I wonder how much help all the anime I watch will actually be lol. I've surprisingly picked up quite a bit just from watching.

Tromsø, Norway. Else, right next to a cutie (Zefie-sama).
    Unfortunately, I have more than 4 to list up, thus limiting my choices. Ah well, it's not the end of the world, so here's my four (in no particular order):
    • K (Neko as avatar~ So cuute~)
    • Magi (oh, what a cute Alladin and Alibaba~)
    • Code:Breaker. (Me ni wa me wo, ha ni wa ha wo, aku ni wa aku wo!
      (Roughly translated as "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil" and is based upon the 6th Babylonian King Hammurabi's laws (nb. 192, yup, I did my research))
    • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. (Haru-kyuuuun~)
    And I do of course got loads of others, but it was restricted to 4, so.. =/
    This anime season rocks! Even my signature says so!

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just registered for Japanese as one of my classes this semester. I wonder how much help all the anime I watch will actually be lol. I've surprisingly picked up quite a bit just from watching.
    You aren't the only one.
    But the kanji's, oh the kanji's~ They're actually hard to read, wether you're a scrub like me or as ignorant as my parents. I wish I was born in Japan, I want to eat ramen / sushi on a daily basis, and not the ones you buy from the store (or restaurants), but REAL JAPANESE FOOD!
    I know I'm at least going one time there during my life. Akihabara, I want to see your colorful streets and lots of anime/manga goods!
    Forum Guidelines = Off-Topic | New Anime Season Rocks!
    It's a Trap!

i did just read the new cage of eden chapter wtf is that cliffhanger ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    (Roughly translated as "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil" and is based upon the 6th Babylonian King Hammurabi's laws (nb. 192, yup, I did my research))
    The last part is actually not on it, but something the character made up. I think the MC actually tried correcting him near the beginning to no effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm actually really thinking of choosing a Linguistics job in the army and going with Japanese. Basically every job should be open to me because I scored in the 88th percentile (except Intelligence only because blegh dual-citizen), I'm just scared I'd suck at learning it and be a failure in the class.

Not to mention my MOS would go from around 8 weeks to something like 16 in length.

my madoka bd arrived <3 i can now die as a happy man (it came with 2 covers so the first thing i did was switching to the godoka cover)

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    my madoka bd arrived <3 i can now die as a happy man (it came with 2 covers so the first thing i did was switching to the godoka cover)
    Same here, I needed Mami on it :3

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Same here, I needed Mami on it :3
    hehe nice, my velvet kiss volume 1 and kore wa zombie desu ka vol 1-2 also arrived, now i just have to wait till my 14 volumes of bamboo blade and 5 volumes of ichiroh! arrive (hopefully friday). sadly velvet kiss vol 2 and strawberry panic novel collection were out of stock so have to wait an additional 2-3 weeks for those.

hehe nice, my velvet kiss volume 1 and kore wa zombie desu ka vol 1-2 also arrived, now i just have to wait till my 14 volumes of bamboo blade and 5 volumes of ichiroh! arrive (hopefully friday). sadly velvet kiss vol 2 and strawberry panic novel collection were out of stock so have to wait an additional 2-3 weeks for those.
    ahh how much did you buy? Madoka was expensive enough for me :P

Current season is kind of boring but their are 2 that stand out (at least for me)

BTOOOM! is nice since since it is kind of mature with it's battle royal theme
    Zetsuen no Tempest: I like this because the main characters are kind of fun to watch.

Watching a few others but nothing that really stands out, SOA is still fun and it has finally some structure. The first arc was fun but dam it feels so random (I know based on a novel).

ahh how much did you buy? Madoka was expensive enough for me :P
    around 250 euros manga without the madoka BD

25manga volumes in total.

around 250 euros manga without the madoka BD

25manga volumes in total.
    Oh nice that's a lot, early christmas for you haha

Oh nice that's a lot, early christmas for you haha
    christmas gonna be more expensive some more manga that comes out and 3 figurines that i preordered.

Chu2Koi: Starting to get depressing now. Being KyoAni I'm wondering how sad it's actually going to get. I'm kind of hoping for a sad ending for this anime, I feel like it deserves a nice melancholy ending rather then the typical happy one.

Pillow-chan and Hairclip are still best.

Jojo: Still an episode behind but this show is seriously amazing. I don't care how silly it gets, it's just way too awesome.

Chuunibyou: So now we know the reason she hasn't snapped out, it would mean accepting that her Dad is dead and she can't do that.

Also this ep reminded me that I like Tooka the best, anyone that intimidates Dekomori is awesome in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Loved this week's chuunibyou. It's getting more serious, and it smells more like love is in the air (even shinka notices it)

Also: KUMIN MURDERED ME! AGAIN!

christmas gonna be more expensive some more manga that comes out and 3 figurines that i preordered.
    Can I have your money...

Did we seriously just get a fan service Muv-Luv episode?

I'm at a loss for words.

It was amazing.

Also, next episode looks really interesting, I don't think I've seen a series pull off something like that yet where they go back and look at things that have already happened, show scenes that haven't been shown yet, and tie in relationships while giving a glimpse of the new OP/ED.

I'm also thinking that Muv-Luv is going to get a second season, because being based off of a LN the plot hasn't picked up anywhere close enough.

Also why is every major city except Denver getting a Madoka screening in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Can I have your money...
    i shall think about it

for those of you wondering what girls and panzer 5.5 is its just a recap ep

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL