New Onii-Chan episode was pretty funny. Wish Hadena wasn't the only group subbing it at a reasonable rate.

On another note, I got a damn speeding ticket for going 80 on the highway. Extremely lame. Especially considering there were 3 cars in front of me going the same speed, and another car actually behind a cop car further ahead, going the same speed. Bah.

80 on a highway? oh boy good that i dont live in the states who would ever want to drive so slow ;x

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Honestly, I got damn lucky I was driving that slow. It was on my way home and usually in that particular area I go faster if I'm not stuck behind cars. The speed limit for that highway is 65, which is slow as hell to me. Hopefully since I was only going 15 over the ticket wont be for much. I have to take online traffic school if I don't want to get a point on my license and my insurance to go up. Which is probably going to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    80 on a highway? oh boy good that i dont live in the states who would ever want to drive so slow ;x
    With the exception of wide open, middle of no where places (think Montana, Arizona, New Mexico outreaches) the average high way speed limit in the states is 55-65 mph.

Its kinda funny though, where I grew up and learned to drive the only people doing the speed limit were those in the far right lane. Middle lane was always 5-10mph over and the left lane was for 15+mph over the speed limit. Which is why it drives me nuts when I'm in New England and they have this idea that the left lane is not a "travel lane" and is only for passing. Seriously, "I'm passing all these slow fuckers, officer."

On topic, I agree with you Hemo- Hadena subs aren't that great, but at least they're quick about it. Sure you might not get the best of the dialogue, but they do get the story across pretty well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Hey guys random question here! I just finished watching Mirai Nikki Episode 7 so.... Is there a reason they censored the missing eye in the socket and the kid getting stab?

Edit: They censored a rip limb in the next episode...I've seen worse in other anime what's so bad about it in this one.
    Last edited by Sam the Wiser; 2012-11-20 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Hey guys random question here! I just finished watching Mirai Nikki Episode 7 so.... Is there a reason they censored the missing eye in the socket and the kid getting stab?

Edit: They censored a rip limb in the next episode...I've seen worse in other anime what's so bad about it in this one.
    Watch the BD. Everything gets censored in tv versions.
    You're watching a train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Watch the BD. Everything gets censored in tv versions.
    You're watching a train wreck.
    Hmm what does BD stand for? Also I think it's going pretty well so far compared to other stuff I've watched recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blu-ray Discs
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point they don't even always censor because they are told to, but just to get more people to buy the BR's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    At this point they don't even always censor because they are told to, but just to get more people to buy the BR's.
    Who on earth would buy the BR for the sole reason of seeing some anime "gore"? >_<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Who on earth would buy the BR for the sole reason of seeing some anime "gore"? >_<
    Because gore and corpses are erotic. Just look at Fran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Because gore and corpses are erotic. Just look at Fran.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Gore and Violence fans.

So pretty much anybody.
    Everything said above.

Also slightly stealing your idea Rem. I just loved this picture so much so I made it into a sig.

<3 Tinkle
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-20 at 08:09 AM.

Deleted
    inb4 you get infracted and Sig/avatar are removed

I'm thinking about making myself an Erio combo.
    and yeah, tinklebell is amazing

what does CM mean? as in the newest denpa kyoushi manga stand the anime CM is broadcast now. does that mean we get an anime next season or season after that ? ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    what does CM mean? as in the newest denpa kyoushi manga stand the anime CM is broadcast now. does that mean we get an anime next season or season after that ? ;X
    From what I understand of the English language and acryonyms, that would be CoMmercial, AKA commercial/advertisement. So, it seems like it's getting an anime adaption, but when, I do not know.

@OT: Kingdom: I just love how the story keeps on developing, but not in a bad way. Ō Ki - Shōgun actually sides with the kingdom?! I smell some bloody wars to be.. Rather bloody.
    @Rest of my favourites: I'll just have to check 'em, don't I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another good episode of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Yuuko!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Gore and Violence fans.

So pretty much anybody.
    If I was a gore fan I'd look at real gore. I watch anime for the story and the fact that I don't have to be annoyed at bad actors who just can't seem to get into character/use facial expressions. Small details like censuring gore has no impact on that, since if someone is stabbed and the wound isn't seen, I'll still know that the victim has a wound.. I don't know, just paying to see a few extra details in a show seems incredibly unnecessary to me. But to each their own I guess. But then, I'm one of the few people around who doesn't feel the need for ultra quality either. If there's an anime/live action show out in either say 1080p or 360p, but the 1080 takes forever to buffer/download I will watch it in 360p. Actually, I think close to all anime I've seen is in 360p since I mostly stream.

Hm, my post just feels rather negative, so let's get something positive in.. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun just gets better and better for each episode. Love it.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Another good episode of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Yuuko!
    pleasing to the eye, not so much for the ear. Someone ballgag her please =/

most streams are 480p ^^ and i dont see the reason why people dl 1080p either when 720p is the same quality if u dont have like a giant monitor xD
    also girls and panzer wasn't as funny as the last ones but progressed the story quite abit

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    If I was a gore fan I'd look at real gore. I watch anime for the story and the fact that I don't have to be annoyed at bad actors who just can't seem to get into character/use facial expressions. Small details like censuring gore has no impact on that, since if someone is stabbed and the wound isn't seen, I'll still know that the victim has a wound.. I don't know, just paying to see a few extra details in a show seems incredibly unnecessary to me. But to each their own I guess.
    It really is a matter of personal preference. I love gore, myself. I feel like there's a lot more impact when that sort of stuff is shown, and censoring is just distracting and annoying to me. I like gore in live action series/movies as well, but for the most part I just like visceral and graphic imagery when there are violent shows.