Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Pretty sure R;N is technically in a separate world line from the original S;G one. They made the possibilities in the universe endless.
    Their mecha is going to save the sun or something stupid like that probably.
    Well I think characters from steins gate are going to cameo, not the main ones but like FB's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMexican View Post
    Well I think characters from steins gate are going to cameo, not the main ones but like FB's daughter.
    R;N is only in 2019, so she'd be a baby if she's even born. Skelington know's one of them that will be, but it could appear in any of the S;G lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    R;N is only in 2019, so she'd be a baby if she's even born. Skelington know's one of them that will be, but it could appear in any of the S;G lines.
    you mean this girl?

i think she appeared at the end of the latest episode
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    you mean this girl?
    [IMG]http://cdn02.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/max400x400/cms/news/50536/nae.jpg[IMG]

i think she appeared at the end of the latest episode
    Oh, yea. Mixed up her with Suzuha.

anybody else thought the last shinsekai yori ep was kinda boring in comparison to the ones before? ;X atleast the next one seems to be good ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    anybody else thought the last shinsekai yori ep was kinda boring in comparison to the ones before? ;X atleast the next one seems to be good ^^
    I just woke up, downloading it. I wonder what happens to Shun, and if Saki will keep dating Maria.

i am pretty sure some 1 said they stop their shounen ai shoujo ai phase ^^ i still wanna know if queerrats are really just the non scientist human tribes transformed ;X also i did the same wake up download shinsekai yori and fairy tail watch both xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Holy fuck, the ending of the latest episode of Shinsekai yori.
    I'm going to die until the next episode comes out.
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2012-11-24 at 05:41 PM.

Too much waiting ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    So is the movie going to be like a direct sequel to SG end? thats what i can tell from the PV at least
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got a 2TB internal and both increasing my backlog and re-downloading my favourite shows in BR quality like crazy. So much fun. (I went in and downloaded my highest rated ones/top rewatchable quality, already just over 200GB. :| This is going to go fast)

SSY - Only thing I can say: Next episode where.

SAO - Still pissing me off. Seriously. Hopefully next episode shit starts happening.

redownloading lol ! ;x i just transfered 400 gb of animes to my external yesterday to free up some space ;D
    also sao seems atlest like next ep is going to be super interesting ^^ and the ending was badass kinda ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    But Steins gate is in 2010, so she'd be old enough. Baby? Unless she deaged

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMexican View Post
    But Steins gate is in 2010, so she'd be old enough. Baby? Unless she deaged
    He was confusing her with Suzuha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Full Jojo OP out.

Tears of joy as I listen to this.

Just finished the 4th volume of the Spice and Wolf LN that was cut from the Anime. No idea why they chose to skip over it. Was quite good. Finally got some new Spice and Wolf content though! On to the 5th volume. If I was wealthy, I would devote significant amounts of my fortune towards anime adaptions of all the LNs. They're doing a really really good job with the manga adaptation too. Plan to go to Barnes and Noble later tonight to pick up some more manga. Hopefully they have the S&W volumes I want in stock.

Deleted
    Now I ordered a 500GB external Harddisk for my 13 year old nephew.
    Trying to find some "must-see-anime", he has yet seen.
    I really hope he would like my gift idea of an external hard disk with tons of anime, better than a ps3 game. The trick is gonna be to open it, fill it up and package it in again without making it look preowned. The idea is good right? He doesn't really know how to find much anime himself.

I will put the regular fantasy/action/sci-fi anime in it(that's what kids like), but I will try and see if he likes the less violent type of anime. Gonna put animes like Clanned on too, maybe he will cry like a baby just as I did!

I hope he will like it, I hope he will like it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Now I ordered a 500GB external Harddisk for my 13 year old nephew.
    Trying to find some "must-see-anime", he has yet seen.
    I really hope he would like my gift idea of an external hard disk with tons of anime, better than a ps3 game. The trick is gonna be to open it, fill it up and package it in again without making it look preowned. The idea is good right? He doesn't really know how to find much anime himself.

I will put the regular fantasy/action/sci-fi anime in it(that's what kids like), but I will try and see if he likes the less violent type of anime. Gonna put animes like Clanned on too, maybe he will cry like a baby just as I did!

I hope he will like it, I hope he will like it...
    Be warned, my 11yo Disney Channel-raised sister cried for 20 minutes straight after I took her to our local cinema's viewing of E.T.. Submitting a 13yo to Clannad may lead the parents to hate your guts :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Be warned, my 11yo Disney Channel-raised sister cried for 20 minutes straight after I took her to our local cinema's viewing of E.T.. Submitting a 13yo to Clannad may lead the parents to hate your guts :P
    No worries! Doesn't becomes sad until After Story anyway!
    And his little brother has been complaining to me that I need to give him anime with more emotion in it. The anime he follows on his own has all these emotionless characters in it, and he seem to want to pretend he is like them.