Deleted
    Make him watch Deadman Wonderland!

or Mirai Nikki

500 gb thats quite alot i think i could put all my 4star+ animes on it ;O (i refer to my signature list^^) also give him FMP it has everything in it ^^ comedy actoin mecha romance

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    so 33 manga, 1 H game, 1 novel shipped and arriving tomorrow
    then they put kobato and maria wave 2 figurines available
    now i need to wait a week for them 2 figurines to arrive.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

33 manga ? :O how much do they cost for u would be likke 450 euros here ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    33 manga ? :O how much do they cost for u would be likke 450 euros here ^^
    around ergh 270 euro's?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Worer - Mira Nikki is on my list, so that one is going on(need to finish it myself too). Not Deadman Wonderland, so fixing it!
    Valynvin - FMP was one of the first series I gave him. He loved it. Maybe I should put it on anyway, he tends to re watch the series I give him.

He watched some episodes of Steins:Gate on my laptop this summer when I was in town to visit ze family. Think it was too complex for him, but he promised me to give it another go when I spoke to him a month ago.

did he watch zero no tsukaima ? if not atleast the first 3 season are totally awesome and one of my all time favourites ^^ also tsubasa reservoir chronicle and buso renkin are 2 hidden gems ;P and synaia pricey shopping if u had to pay shipping too ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    He watched some episodes of Steins:Gate on my laptop this summer when I was in town to visit ze family. Think it was too complex for him, but he promised me to give it another go when I spoke to him a month ago.
    I think the Slice of Life elements and the kind of confusing first episode turn a lot of people off from Steins;Gate, which is a huuuge shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    did he watch zero no tsukaima ? if not atleast the first 3 season are totally awesome and one of my all time favourites ^^ also tsubasa reservoir chronicle and buso renkin are 2 hidden gems ;P and synaia pricey shopping if u had to pay shipping too ;X
    6 euro shipping cost :3
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Sword Art Online ftw. Sorry, just found this and have been totally enjoying it...thank science for the Crunchyroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Sword Art Online ftw. Sorry, just found this and have been totally enjoying it...thank science for the Crunchyroll.
    Thank Science for Horriblesubs.

Wait until you get to the second arc though.

;_;

Deleted
    Am I the only one who doesn't dislike the second arc in Sword Art Online? ;\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I quite like it, but the first arc was so much better.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I don't really think the show as a whole is that good.

Deleted
    I don't think he has seen it. I'll look into it!

The show is pretty meh in general. It's going to end up as the next Bleach/Naruto. At least his sister is better than any other female they've had so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I neither like it or dislike it. Atleast there aren't any ridiculous time skips (just some really slow episodes). I do miss the first opening song.
    Luckily there's this.
    Except for the first four episodes. I remember the first month of SAO talking about it. All people talked about was how much we thought the next episode would skip in time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The show is pretty meh in general. It's going to end up as the next Bleach/Naruto. At least his sister is better than any other female they've had so far.
    I wonder if Jojo is going to keep being made and turn into an endless shounen. They have the source material, but I really wouldn't mind it if they did that.

i actually like the 2nd arc from sao and it only had *2 slow episodes* the first arc had those too ;X i think the best part of the show is anyway is people wishing for nerve gear in RL ;X i so wanna play a game like this ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

No wonder he was rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Train Simulators are becoming extremely popular.
    But it wasn't even a simulator, it was some kind of puzzle game about changing trains. Either way, sounds awful boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.