Bah, Sukitte Ii na yo is doing horrible in Blu-ray sales. I hope it gets a second season. Though, I have no idea what it's based off of so there may not even be material for another season. If there is though, they better have another season!

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    but if u can recomend anything i havent watched yet u think could maybe better do so
    What type of anime are you looking for?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Sukitte Ii na yo manga is still ongoing so the material is there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm way behind on SAO but, I have to ask, how the fuck did Kirito and Suguha not recognize eachother? Suguha I kind of get because she looked different, but for fucks sake, the voice is the exact same. Kirito, looks EXACTLY like Kirito with stupid hair, sounds like him too, how would you not recognize your own sibling?

Just seems dumb to me.
    Probably just because of adapting it. In the LN you can easily imagine and write about appearance changes and voice changes, but in the anime you want the MC to keep a similar look the entire time and keep with the same VA.

I remember hearing in the book he looks far different in the game from reality then how he does in the anime.

Just looked it up on Amazon. No English translation to buy =(. Lame. I'd buy the shit out of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    if u can recomend anything i havent watched yet u think could maybe better do so i also finished all the animes zatheyll recomended me last time ;P (also finished spice and wolf dunno if it was on the list actually lol ;P)
    I'll recommend some more then! Just comparing the list and this is what I'd recommend. (I swear some of these I'd already recommended though, so maybe you haven't updated your list completely yet?)

Anohana - Just watched this last night. All the way through, it was amazing. Ghost girl who comes back to get her wish granted from her friends before she had died. Clannad level of sadness.

AKB0048 - Space idols and mechs. What more could you ask for?

Chobits - In a different reality where life sized robots are companions of humans. MC finds one of those robots in the trash and starts looking after her.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Girl believes she is an alien and her cousin comes to live with her and her family. Girl is also my waifu. <3

Inu x Boku SS - Girl moves into a rich apartment and gets a SS agent as her bodyguard. Something strange about everyone who lives in the apartment though.

K-On! - Highschool girls who form a light music band.

Kanon (2006) - KyoAni and same people who made the Clannad VN. Imagine the first and second season of Clannad put together though a fairly different story and more of a harem.

Lucky Star - KyoAni again. Pure comedy.

Minami-ke - Three sisters living in a household together. Comedy.

Needless - In the future where various people got special abilities and where all herded together into one location. Gigantic firm trying to take control of said location.

Oda Nobuna no Yabou - Boy transported back into the Japan warring era except all the generals are lolis.

Rozen Maiden - Living doll comes to MC and makes him her servant.

Toradora! - "Greatest love story ever told!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Rozen Maiden sounds interesting, will watch it right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Magi manga hit the top 10 list this year, and with the anime doing so well on viewers (also near the top for this season) I really expect it'll be extended past 2 cour. I'm excited.

dt ep was kinda boring but muv luv and magi where both awesome this round ;P also i dont have a generic type of anime i like it just has to be interesting and fascinating so that i keep watching it xD also i didn't update my list yet

Anohana - Just watched this last night. All the way through, it was amazing. Ghost girl who comes back to get her wish granted from her friends before she had died. Clannad level of sadness. i assume u mean Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai as i didnt find anything else close to Anohana ;P watched that one also ^^

AKB0048 - Space idols and mechs. What more could you ask for? watched ep 1 and didnt seem like i would like it with all the chibis ;P

Chobits - In a different reality where life sized robots are companions of humans. MC finds one of those robots in the trash and starts looking after her. watched after u recomendet it ;P

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Girl believes she is an alien and her cousin comes to live with her and her family. Girl is also my waifu. <3 watched pillow alien

Inu x Boku SS - Girl moves into a rich apartment and gets a SS agent as her bodyguard. Something strange about everyone who lives in the apartment though. watched

K-On! - Highschool girls who form a light music band. didnt seem to be interesting from the summary may give it a try ;P

Kanon (2006) - KyoAni and same people who made the Clannad VN. Imagine the first and second season of Clannad put together though a fairly different story and more of a harem. watched

Lucky Star - KyoAni again. Pure comedy. watched

Minami-ke - Three sisters living in a household together. Comedy.

Needless - In the future where various people got special abilities and where all herded together into one location. Gigantic firm trying to take control of said location. watched the first 3 ep's didnt like it if it gets better in the later ep's i will restart watching ;P

Oda Nobuna no Yabou - Boy transported back into the Japan warring era except all the generals are lolis. watched and in list imo

Rozen Maiden - Living doll comes to MC and makes him her servant. watched

Toradora! - "Greatest love story ever told!" watched and read manga

of all those i liked toradora most btw ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    Either I can't read lists that well, or you really need to keep your's updated more. :P

Also K-On! is great, even though it sounds boring. It's extremely popular. Probably too popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    DEF too popular imo, dont go in too overhyped or you wont enjoy. Sorta like me with halo series >_>
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    DEF too popular imo, dont go in too overhyped or you wont enjoy. Sorta like me with halo series >_>
    It's easier going into K-On! not knowing anything about it like I did, and I fully enjoyed it.

WTB Season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Rozen Maiden sounds interesting, will watch it right now.
    do it!
    desu boku and junk are amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    do it!
    desu boku and junk are amazing!
    Worth it for boku alone.

ok will try k-on then;P and yeah i have to update my list hate to updater older ones xP

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a Denpa Kyoushi anime in the future...read the manga in one go and it was great.

and its till ongoing ;P also we talked about it some time ago and in chapter 48 it says a anime CM (probably commercial) is being broadcast now <3

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

I'll just drop this here with the translation. I think you'll all be pleased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRkAr...&feature=g-all

"So that means, Master is... in love with DFM?!"

"How should I put it, she's a chuuni, but she's not just a chuuni..."

"You don't need a reason to love someone da~ze"

"You who are affected by the dark flames, will you enter a lovers' contract?"

... Or something like that. I'm terrible at moon language.

The translation was a top comment, so it may be off, but it seems to fit.

w00t want episode now give ;X seems about right i could understand only she loving him as a question and something about lovers at the end ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

I'm terribly bored so I need a new anime to watch. Last thing I watched was Mirai Nikki and it's now in my top 3 favorites. If any one could make a great recommendation that would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'll just drop this here with the translation. I think you'll all be pleased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRkAr...&feature=g-all

"So that means, Master is... in love with DFM?!"

"How should I put it, she's a chuuni, but she's not just a chuuni..."

"You don't need a reason to love someone da~ze"

"You who are affected by the dark flames, will you enter a lovers' contract?"

... Or something like that. I'm terrible at moon language.

The translation was a top comment, so it may be off, but it seems to fit.
    Hnnng, I am so ready.