Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I'm terribly bored so I need a new anime to watch. Last thing I watched was Mirai Nikki and it's now in my top 3 favorites. If any one could make a great recommendation that would be greatly appreciated.
    I know it's been recommended countless times in this thread, but you should check out Fate/Zero if you haven't seen it. It's actually very similar to Mirai Nikki in certain ways.

Eden of the East is also pretty good and it's kinda crazy just how many similarities it has to Mirai Nikki, but the actual story is significantly different and very unique. (If you're looking for action, I'd pass on this one)

Also, is anyone else watching Psycho-Pass? I was getting really tired of how episodic it was getting, but I feel like it's moving away from that a bit and really tying the different arcs together in meaningful ways. The last episode was fantastic, can't wait for the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I know it's been recommended countless times in this thread, but you should check out Fate/Zero if you haven't seen it. It's actually very similar to Mirai Nikki in certain ways.

Eden of the East is also pretty good and it's kinda crazy just how many similarities it has to Mirai Nikki, but the actual story is significantly different and very unique. (If you're looking for action, I'd pass on this one)

Also, is anyone else watching Psycho-Pass? I was getting really tired of how episodic it was getting, but I feel like it's moving away from that a bit and really tying the different arcs together in meaningful ways. The last episode was fantastic, can't wait for the next one.
    Eagerly waiting for the next episode. The show went from good to great with connecting the murders to each other.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ixion Saga: Him reloading the sword like a gun after he used it as a nuke cracked me up. That was amazing. Did KT actually have boobs in the "flashback" even though he's a guy? Oh wow. Also, Erec-sama and his gang are far better then the MC and his gang. Far better. I want a show based around only them.

This show is based off of an MMO, isn't it? I'm amazed they put in so much to bring in people to their game. You'd think the average player base of an MMO would be turned away from some of the content in this show.

Tonari: Why is Natsume-chan so cute.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-03 at 07:32 PM.

yes KT had boobs in his fantasy maybe he is a transvestite too xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    This show is based off of an MMO, isn't it? I'm amazed they put in so much to bring in people to their game. You'd think the average player base of an MMO would be turned away from some of the content in this show.
    I'm not sure if it's an MMO or not, I do know it's a video game of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm not sure if it's an MMO or not, I do know it's a video game of some sort.
    Maybe not an MMO, but the chart says it's based off of an "Online Game".

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    yes KT had boobs in his fantasy maybe he is a transvestite too xD
    Maybe a wannabee?

Ixion Saga: Him reloading the sword like a gun after he used it as a nuke cracked me up. That was amazing. Did KT actually have boobs in the "flashback" even though he's a guy? Oh wow. Also, Erec-sama and his gang are far better then the MC and his gang. Far better. I want a show based around only them.

Tonari: Why is Natsume-chan so cute.
    It's a capcom mmo that's coming out in 2013 or something.
    KT seems more like a reverse trap. Not sure if they know it's a girl or not.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-12-03 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another good Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun episode, Mitsuyoshi Misawa is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Another good Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun episode, Mitsuyoshi Misawa is awesome.
    I enjoyed that episode as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know where Commie's "Projects"-page went? I had almost finished my migration to it, but I don't know if I cba to trawl through torrent-sites whenever picking something I KNOW Commie has translated -.-

Also, I've started watching SAO these past four days, and caught up eight minutes ago. Why do I always catch up when shows go into the 'srs bissniss'-part of the arc?? -.-
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Anyone know where Commie's "Projects"-page went? I had almost finished my migration to it, but I don't know if I cba to trawl through torrent-sites whenever picking something I KNOW Commie has translated -.-

Also, I've started watching SAO these past four days, and caught up eight minutes ago. Why do I always catch up when shows go into the 'srs bissniss'-part of the arc?? -.-
    Best time to catch up, it's finally getting good.

The last few episodes felt drop worthy to me they where stretching on like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I noticed the drop-worthiness. Only reason I decided to catch was because I remember you guys praising the latest epi for getting back on track :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, god, yes!

Btw, what was the name of that anime that portrayed Oda Nobunaga and comrades as girls? I need something new to watch, and can't decide on genre, so I thought I'd give it a go =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, god, yes!

Btw, what was the name of that anime that portrayed Oda Nobunaga and comrades as girls? I need something new to watch, and can't decide on genre, so I thought I'd give it a go =P
    A page or two back are some anime I recommended and that's in the list.

It's called Oda Nobuna no Yabou.

Wasn't it confirmed for a second season? I thought I remember hearing something about getting more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh, I just saw a picture of Goemon. My fave hero of the era (for slightly obvious reasons, in addition to his Nintendo 64-fame :P).

Like the show already^^

Edit: Dunno if it has been confirmed for a second season, though. As you've probably guessed by now, it's not a show I paid close attention to :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A second season was implied but no confirmation yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, Goemon was cute ^_^

Heh, Goemon was cute ^_^

also I wish I could find the video diglett I think posted with her groupies talking about her dfc ;_;