Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Haha. Well, get hyped for the next episode! Glorious maido
    Yeah, looks good. >=3

Kinda reminds me of Mio when she was forced to dress up as a maid, but only less reluctant:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Hnng that Mio.

Also, the Sakurasou maid kinda looks like Ryunosuke (the shut-in). I bet it's him.
    So damn cute! ^o^

And, on closer inspection of that chest, I bet you're right! The bishy/trap hair on a woman-hating shut-in is such a weird combo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    And I thought comcast had a 250 gb a month limit?
    Not here. I have a trinity plan (TV/Phone/Internet) all unlimited and with all the TV channels for $170 a month. ~$80 cheaper then usual, but that's because I locked in to a 5 year deal with them. I constantly have an upload/download of 500-600GB.

Deleted
    Recently started watching Naruto, currently at 221 Shippuuden.. It's so awesome! Can't wait for him to meet the 8 tails guy

i will never understand the naruto hype i always thought it was worse then one piece bleach Katekyo hitman reborn (basicly all the old 150+ animes :X) but by no means its a bad anime but i can remeber that at one point for over 12 episodes nothing happend and could have been 1 ;X (back in the 50's) ^^

also need something new to watch where is the chu2koi ep :<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Not here. I have a trinity plan (TV/Phone/Internet) all unlimited and with all the TV channels for $170 a month. ~$80 cheaper then usual, but that's because I locked in to a 5 year deal with them. I constantly have an upload/download of 500-600GB.
    Ah, lucky you. Comcast isn't available where I live. Pretty much my only options after looking around are AT&T and Bright House. I can get 40 Mb down and 5 Mb up from Bright House for $60 a month, which is actually pretty good and I'll be more then happy with that. I currently have like 3 Mb down, so if I do end up getting it I can't wait. No lame data caps either. I foresee myself buying several more 3 tb externals in the future lol.

Deleted
    I have seen the first 20 episodes of Naruto. Then I created a rule: Not watch any series that doesn't have an end. Then I created a second rule. Need to be finished, so I can marathon it if I wanted to (can't stand the endless wait for next episode)

Naruto is exceedingly better and quite enjoyable when you can marathon through all the episodes, making the filler, shitty pacing, and all the other bs tolerable. Up to date though? It then drops in entertainment value significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS SEASON 3 GREEN-LIT. Best christmas present ever.
    Yup! I was happy about that.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

wow this chu2 ep was by far the worst yet srsly nothing happend except that they said she stopped wearing her eyepatch 3 weeks ago and also stopped her delusions ;< hope the next one will be better ;X also rikka without eye patch = kawaii

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    wow this chu2 ep was by far the worst yet srsly nothing happend except that they said she stopped wearing her eyepatch 3 weeks ago and also stopped her delusions ;< hope the next one will be better ;X also rikka without eye patch = kawaii
    I think it was a good transitional episode. Framed the current state of mind of each of the main characters and highlighted their emotional inner-conflict. KyoAni do melancholy pretty well, I think. We've got to have a little 'calm before the storm' before it's all laid out next week.

God damn! Those 'pinky' kisses are so freaking cute! http://i.imgur.com/apjxB.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Sakurasou now officially being translated:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in..._Pet_na_Kanojo

Oh yes so excited. So excited. So excited.

Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-13 at 05:48 AM.

Square Enix announcement in 8 days which is assumed to be about animu, and apparently Tomoko has a good chance to be animated.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-12-13 at 08:32 AM.

Deleted
    Tomoko animated? Would be awesome! I've been following the manga, and I really like it

Deleted
    Since some series are ending during christmas week, so I wanted to start downloading them and have them ready. But I have this problem with K. I can't find episode 08 and 09 is decent quality (720p/1080p). What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Since some series are ending during christmas week, so I wanted to start downloading them and have them ready. But I have this problem with K. I can't find episode 08 and 09 is decent quality (720p/1080p). What's up with that?
    Cat website

check anime-koi subs dunno their site but thats what i have atleast for the ep's

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Commie, Anime-Koi, and Asenshi have it up in 720p (the only version worth uploading) on kitty website.

Deleted
    oh thanks all!