10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Sword Art Online confirmed for having the dumbest usage of deus ex machina ever. Why the fuck didn't he just use Heathcliff's admin controls from the beginning? And everything under pain level bla bla something 3 affects the real body, so Kirito just either butchered or disabled the main villain. So much for being the "righteous noble" hero they've made him be for the past 23 episodes. Speaking of the main villain - guy was just generic and stupid.
    Just why. Bloody DBZ mary sue deus ex machina twists made more sense (and they are all awful).

Atleast the soundtrack is good.
    I feel his "butchering" of him was very human of kirito. In the hospital he basically threatened to kill asuna if he came near her again, admitted he held the 300 missing sao players. then add in what he was doing to asuna :P
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi: Talk about tsundere. That princess sure has a LOT of it. She's also way too cute for an evil princess of the Kou empire.

Plots starting to pick up on pace though, now that the three are back together again, we've met the Kou Empire and their magi, and we know the backstory of what's happening.

Ixion Saga: With DT and the Princess dead (http://i.imgur.com/WwMK6.jpg) I guess it's time for some awesome buff guy & trap adventures for the rest of the season. :3

Robotics;Notes: I wonder when it's going to start getting into the actual plot and the psychological stuff like the sun blowing up instead of just robots robots and more robots. I felt something from the last scene, but it feels like we've gotten a bunch of those in previous episodes but it just goes right back to robots.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-17 at 05:06 AM.

MY body is ready!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    I feel his "butchering" of him was very human of kirito. In the hospital he basically threatened to kill asuna if he came near her again, admitted he held the 300 missing sao players. then add in what he was doing to asuna :P
    SAO I'd have to agree with this. Even if he's portrayed as some noble person, I think him flipping out and doing what he did is easily a reaction I wouldn't be surprised to see from most people, regardless of their previous dispositions. Asuna was essentially about to be raped, on top of trapping her in ALO and attempting to marry her. I'd go ballistic if someone was doing that to my SO too. And I'm very much against violence.

I'm glad this arc is over though. After SAO ended this show dropped significantly in entertainment value for me. Lack of a death penalty, no Asuna, and other things I can't really explain made it not nearly as enjoyable. Still liked it quite a bit, but not nearly as much as SAO.

With how popular this show is I'm sure it will get another season. Hopefully it's better than ALO, and just as good as SAO was. I just wish all 25 episodes had been in SAO and they'd never gone to ALO. Them actually clearing the game would of been much cooler. I did like the fact Kirito's sister was in this arc though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    After SAO ended this show dropped significantly in entertainment value for me.
    Same here, though different reasons.

Plot Hole Online =\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    MY body is ready!!!!!
    [video=youtube;E0gHdbud-is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0gHdbud-is[video]
    Glorious Black Hanekawa! I can't wait!
    Though, I shall miss short-haired Hanekawa, when she is not in her ultimate form. The bob hair suits her 'mortal' self way better. Plus, I'll miss Snails. QQ

just watched and finished bakemonogatari 2 days ago is nisemonogatari good? also hachikuji ftw but snake girl even better xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    just watched and finished bakemonogatari 2 days ago is nisemonogatari good? also hachikuji ftw but snake girl even better xD
    Snake is uber cute. ^^

Well, I still really liked it. But, quite a few people put it down as being too 'fan-servicey' and harem focused. I still think the characters are great, the atmosphere is powerful and I think its awesome that Shinobu has a proper part in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Magi: Talk about tsundere. That princess sure has a LOT of it. She's also way too cute for an evil princess of the Kou empire.

Plots starting to pick up on pace though, now that the three are back together again, we've met the Kou Empire and their magi, and we know the backstory of what's happening.

Ixion Saga: With DT and the Princess dead (http://i.imgur.com/WwMK6.jpg) I guess it's time for some awesome buff guy & trap adventures for the rest of the season. :3

Robotics;Notes: I wonder when it's going to start getting into the actual plot and the psychological stuff like the sun blowing up instead of just robots robots and more robots. I felt something from the last scene, but it feels like we've gotten a bunch of those in previous episodes but it just goes right back to robots.
    R;N don't worry Daru (steins;gate) will show up sooner or later in the series
    and you shouldn't worry about R;N at all, the confusion/plot started a few episodes already and no1 noticed :P

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Snake is uber cute. ^^

Well, I still really liked it. But, quite a few people put it down as being too 'fan-servicey' and harem focused. I still think the characters are great, the atmosphere is powerful and I think its awesome that Shinobu has a proper part in it.
    well nise is solely fanservice, it's something written by the author that originally wasn't meant to be released.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    R;N don't worry Daru (steins;gate) will show up sooner or later in the series
    and you shouldn't worry about R;N at all, the confusion/plot started a few episodes already and no1 noticed :P
    Wait, he seriously shows up? I thought it was just that one girl. What I do know is something is up with that app, the weird messages he's been getting, the song, and the conspiracy of the sun blowing up plus this new stone. Also something with the convenience store owner tying into it all.

The new Rozen Maiden Project will be a TV Anime and also get spin-off.

A lot of people where thinking just a few more OVA's. This is really nice to hear.

Tasogare 12 Directors cut and the OVA also just came out.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-17 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Wait, he seriously shows up? I thought it was just that one girl. What I do know is something is up with that app, the weird messages he's been getting, the song, and the conspiracy of the sun blowing up plus this new stone. Also something with the convenience store owner tying into it all.

The new Rozen Maiden Project will be a TV Anime and also get spin-off.

A lot of people where thinking just a few more OVA's. This is really nice to hear.

Tasogare 12 Directors cut and the OVA also just came out.
    Yes he does with an rather important role There's also a few chars from chaos;head that should appear also. The antagonist already showed up but that will be revealed at a later date. Ye the convenience store owner eh. keep an eye on her
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Tasogare ova was great. Skelington missed Yuuko, but now there won't ever be anymore. :c
    Still two Sankarea ovas that still haven't been subbed for over a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    The antagonist already showed up but that will be revealed at a later date.
    This makes me want to rewatch all the episodes and write down my candidate.

Now I have to watch Chaos;Head. Ah well, it can't be that bad. Is this the tie up to all the previous games that deals with the Committee? It feels like they are making various games that are going to tie in to one final story and I didn't think this would be it.

I also assume you've played the VN? Didn't realize it had an English translation yet (unless you know Japanese and in that case buh).

Deleted
    What is the name of the tasogare ova? / would kitten be ok for engwrish subs?
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2012-12-17 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also a few chars from chaos;head that should appear also. The antagonist already showed up but that will be revealed at a later date.
    o.o I need rewatch that show. I don't even remember the appearance of any character nor the plotline!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    I'm still annoyed with Crunchyroll for not showing the last 3 episodes because they weren't broadcast on TV. But Hanekawa and Senjougahara FTW!

Nise is also very good.

u mean episodes 13-15? without them the *season* isnt even complete ;O

didnt see any character from chaos head yet in robotic notes ;O and i ma fairly sure i remember most of them atleast ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Falling behind greatly on anime. I blame recent plays of LoL and Sengoku Rance (dont i always blame that?). Finally got back to watching some more anime though and went through 4 eps of Shin Sekai Yori to reach the latest episode. Have to say i love the anime, and the whole mystery around it that gets revealed more and more every episode. My only complaint is that ep 12 isnt out yet, after ending in a damn cliffhanger.

Got quite surprised later though. Hadnt checked the amount of eps, so i assumed it would be a 12-13 ep anime. Then i see the shocking 25. Theres even more to the anime that i originally thought :O

I guess i'll be watching sakurasou or onii-chan dakedo tomorrow. Am behind 4-5 on both, which should i start with?

Started watching Fullmetal Alchemist- Brotherhood. I'm only 5 episodes in, but so far I really enjoy it.