10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Yellow > Purple > Pinku >>> Orange
    Does Purple remind anyone else of Kurisu
    Now that you mention it, yeah.

Yellow = Pinku > Purple >> Orange

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ok, here's the poll. If there are any issues, post something. This is my first time making one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bmZ6dzJoZ1E6MQ

It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to fill out. I'll quote this post every time there's a new page that way no one who wants to take it will miss it. Depending on how many responses I get will determine how long it will be open for, as well as whether or not I'll make a thread solely for it in fun stuff and cinema/tv shows/books/music. So please take the poll as I'd like to limit responses solely to Anime Chat Thread readers.
    Poll
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Please go watch Strike Witches Season 1, 2, and the movie. Open your eyes to a whole new world.

Then go watch Ro-Kyu-Bu!
    I don't see him liking those if they have an issue with vividred lol.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 12:01 AM ----------

I'm not sure who I like best on Gj-Bu. It's kind of tied between orange, purple, and yellow.

I.. hadn't thought of it that way, holy shit, now I know why I like her so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well shes a "cool" (emotions) genius, and wears her "outer" uniform just like kurisu...noticed like first ep rofl
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    It's the way she wears her blazer off her shoulders. That combined with her intellect, flowing hair and social awkwardness.

Kirara's awesome, but Shion's 'cooling massage' easily secured her first place as my favourite girl in GJ-bu. Kirara is a close second though.

"Pero~ pero~ pero~ pero~ pero~ !!"

Deleted
    Fucking backlogs, man.
    Watching right now(Not pictured): Love Live!, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Vividred Operation, Senran Kagura, JoJo, AKB0048, GJ-bu.

Also, took the poll (been a while since I came here.)
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2013-01-26 at 12:19 AM.

I agree with this order, at least until the other characters from the OP are introduced. Then there might be some rearrangement. Also, design-wise, definitely. She's not the exact same kind of personality, although they are similar.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    snip
    I wish my backlog was as small as yours lol. And that's only what I've downloaded. The download list is even bigger lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've deleted so much anime over the coures.

Never my art.

Deleted
    I wish my backlog was as small as yours lol. And that's only what I've downloaded. The download list is even bigger lol.
    I wish my hard drive was as big as yours.
    This is mostly just what I've been supposed to watch while they air. If I could download all my "plan to watch" series/movies, that'd be big. But whatcha gonna do when you're limited by 232GB of storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I've deleted so much anime over the coures.

Never my art.
    I couldn't do it. I know a lot of it I'll never watch again, I just like knowing it's there and seeing the amount of anime I have downloaded grow lol

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 12:29 AM ----------

But whatcha gonna do when you're limited by 232GB of storage.
    Ouch. Buy an external! You can get a 3 tb one for like $140, or if that's too much, a 1 tb one for like $70.

Deleted
    I couldn't do it. I know a lot of it I'll never watch again, I just like knowing it's there and seeing the amount of anime I have downloaded grow lol
    If I could do that, the folder would be ~2 tera right now.

Deleted
    poll
    10char
    Submitted mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Please go watch Strike Witches Season 1, 2, and the movie. Open your eyes to a whole new world.

Then go watch Ro-Kyu-Bu!

Psycho-Pass - This episode was so good I rewinded it and watched it again. Then I found out that Commie accidentally put the unedited and untimed script on it. It wasn't too horrible, but I thought the timing of each sentence was fairly off and some words where misspelled pretty badly.

Episode was great though. The feeling of everything starting, the "it's begun" and the OST really added to the entire atmosphere of it all. I'm loving the main villain more and more.
    Hai hai...
    Just give me a while, I have ALOT that I need to watch, and I prioritize stuff that has new airing seasons, cause airing is for cool people and stuff.

Psycho-pass was really nice yeah.
    I might go to hell for this, but I actually lol'd at how Helmet dude killed like 3 people, with scissors, a pen and random hammer slapping in the middle of the street, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    enjoyed this week's tempest a ton, from hakaze's reactions to the dialogue between exodus mage & mahiro.
    "Fondling someone's earlobes the entire night would be pretty creepy if you weren't in love"
    Lol'd at this
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Kirara in Goodjobu is so perfect.
    Does it really stand for Goodjobu?
    Also, I felt kinda sad for Kyouya, being toyed with his emotions :/
    But yeah Kirara is cool lol, Nyan nyan nya?

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 02:14 AM ----------

I don't see him liking those if they have an issue with vividred lol.
    I said I found it a little odd, not that I had an issue with it. It's my first anime with loli heroes anyway xP

Oh and Purple > Pink = Yellow >>>>Orange.
    OJ's just being a bitch to Kyouya.
    I like Purple the best cause she's a smart girl (genius) but doesn't really know much about the outside world itself, (wat is dis canned ramen u speak of) and how she behaves around the MC.
    Rest is pretty close to Purple, but I still have my own preferences, heh.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-26 at 01:14 AM.

JoJo just gets more fabulous every episode. The way Joseph was talking about Lisa Lisa though, is kinda creepy since she turns out to "closer" to him than he knows. Also, Erina is scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it really stand for Goodjobu?
    Yes.

Fucking backlogs, man.
    Watching right now(Not pictured): Love Live!, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Vividred Operation, Senran Kagura, JoJo, AKB0048, GJ-bu.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ip4uXenl.jpg[IMG]

Also, took the poll (been a while since I came here.)
    How long do you seed for...?

I only seed individual shows for 5x and batches for 1.5x.

Related:

Backlog + Saved.

Backlog is 484GB.

I deleted a few shows before I got my 2TB harddrive, but never again.

Robotics;Notes is finally picking up, hoping that trend continues. And Psycho-Pass continues to be awesome.

Tamako Market might just be my favorite show from the new season so far. I didn't have high expectations at all, since it looked a bit too K-ON!-esque, but Dera-chan has won me over. It also just has this feel good vibe without the characters being too annoying or cheesy, and with all these dark shows it's nice to smile every now and then. Somewhat underwhelming season for me overall, though, not counting the ones continuing from the fall.

And I'm at just around 735GB of anime currently, but there are close to 25 series or so that I streamed quite a few years ago when I didn't know how easily you could get high quality downloads. I also have a nice 3TB external, so while I sometimes think about clearing out some that I know I'll never watch again, there's just no reason to.

Ah, and I did the poll. Will we be able to see the results after you have enough people?
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-01-26 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post

Ah, and I did the poll. Will we be able to see the results after you have enough people?
    Yep. I'm going to leave it open for maybe 2-3 more days to try and get some more responses (26 people have taken the poll so far) and then I'll post the results.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 04:03 AM ----------

Ok, here's the poll. If there are any issues, post something. This is my first time making one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bmZ6dzJoZ1E6MQ

It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to fill out. I'll quote this post every time there's a new page that way no one who wants to take it will miss it. Depending on how many responses I get will determine how long it will be open for, as well as whether or not I'll make a thread solely for it in fun stuff and cinema/tv shows/books/music. So please take the poll as I'd like to limit responses solely to Anime Chat Thread readers.
    poll
    10char

has any one watched fairy tails new episode yet omg!!! epic ending to it
    I Know My Spelling Is Bad so Live With it or dont and just die