Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Been wanting to ask this for some time now and I don't want to do the research on my own because I'm lazy so here it goes! :b

I just finished watching Fate/Zero and I liked it and I found out that there's other Fate/(something). Are these other Fate/(something) related to Fate/Zero or? I don't get it. :s

Thanks!
    Fate/Stay would be next, I don't know if I would recommend watching the anime at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fate/zero was a prequel to fate/stay night (the VN that the anime butchered). /unlimited blade works is one of the routes of the VN, that they did seperate from the anime

edit: damnit dig!
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Been wanting to ask this for some time now and I don't want to do the research on my own because I'm lazy so here it goes! :b

I just finished watching Fate/Zero and I liked it and I found out that there's other Fate/(something). Are these other Fate/(something) related to Fate/Zero or? I don't get it. :s

Thanks!
    Majad posting in Anime Chat Thread?
    Derailing Monado to the rescue.
    Fate/Zero is actually the prequel to Fate/Stay Night, which is the anime version of the "Fate" path in the visual novel game. There is also a movie adaptation which focuses on another path called Fate/Unlimited Blade Works, F/SN pales in comparison to Fate/Zero, but if u really want to see more of the grail wars, they're the ones to go for.
    Don't watch Fate/UBW unless you saw F/SN allready, or you'll be mindfucked as to what actually happened in the end.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 04:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Fate/Stay would be next, I don't know if I would recommend watching the anime at all.
    Digglett is a wizard(ess?), she replies way too fast.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-28 at 03:18 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Fate/Zero is the prequel to Fate/Stay Night. Stay Night is set 10 years after Fate/Zero.
    Fate/hollow ataraxia is the sequel to Fate/stay night.
    Fate/Prototype is a digest version of Kinoko Nasu's original version of Fate/stay night that he developed as a novel in high school before completely redesigning it as a visual novel.
    Fate/Apocrypha is a parallel world to Fate/stay night where the Grail was removed from Fuyuki City after the Third War.
    Fate/Extra shares the events of the Fate/stay night universe until a "certain major incident" in the 1970s that caused the world's mana to start drying up causes it to split off into its own separate universe. As of the 2030s, the world's mana was completely gone.
    Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA is a Fate/stay night alternate universe spin-off manga.
    So, from what I understand is that I should watch/read(don't know if it's only anime or manga) Fate/Stay Night now then all the other adaptations, since it's somewhat related I guess, then Fate/Hollow Ataraxia?

That's what I got from everyone's posts.

And your replies were so fast. :3333

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Majad posting in Anime Chat Thread?
    I think I did some time ago to get some anime to watch, but I totally forgot about them and I'm just starting to watch everything now whenever I can.

When I'm done with the Fate stuff, I think I'm going to watch Code Geass since I've heard it's pretty good.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-01-28 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I'm done with the Fate stuff, I think I'm going to watch Code Geass since I've heard it's pretty good.
    Definitely, you'll love it.

Adorable Frau
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-28 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Definitely, you'll love it.
    Adorable Frau
    [IMG]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/72345_335349959914448_1750403492_n.jpg[IMG]
    I was torn between making that my avatar and the one I have now. I went with the one I have now because it was easier. I may still work that one out to an avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    OreShura - I'm so happy I got the Jojo reference in this episode, such a perfect reference. Also, was that a girl who put a love letter in Chiwa's shoebox who was also there for the fight? That's what I got out of it.

Deleted
    Im finding it a bit funny. Most anime make filler stuff because they dont have enough to fill out one episode with. Maoyuu? Totally reversed on that point :P
    Bit sad that they skipped some of the things, but atleast it was no real big things, and they did some summaries of them. Wonder how far the anime will take it during this season. I dont see it ending in just one, that'd be incredible amounts of timeskips.
    Considering how far its gone in 4 episodes, i predict it will end somewhere near where the manga has gotten atm, but not further, that'd be really stretching it.

i think it will probably finish the current manga arc in 12 ep's but i dont know how far the LN's have gone ;X how many ep's are planned anyway?^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    12 as of currently, but theres always a chance for a second season :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    OreShura - I'm so happy I got the Jojo reference in this episode, such a perfect reference. Also, was that a girl who put a love letter in Chiwa's shoebox who was also there for the fight? That's what I got out of it.
    I thought it was for Eita-kun, because he said something about "she is watching!" and she could have misunderstood it or something, you know how that stuff happens in anime lol.

Deleted
    Anyone would get that reference, as they even mentioned it was a Jojo reference!

Deleted
    On a random note about Frau. That hairstyle she generally has reminds me of (or the other way around rather, considering frau existed before this girl):
    http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/10165...jo_042_020.jpg

back in the day, yes i watched FSN when it was actually new, i liked the anime quite abit ^^ but yeah the VN is better what dosent make the anime that bad as it kinda seems from what people say.

also kinda liked the new love live ep with the introduction of more people for the group ^^ i just hope the student council joins too ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Just watched first 3 episodes of Robotics;Notes, rofl dat blackmail, laughed so hard. ^^

Deleted
    I was wondering, does anyone else think the openings of the shows this season are all kinda weak? Boku wa Tomodachi is extremely lacking compared to its previous imo:

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I sorta agree, I'm skipping most openings

counted how many im interested in....about 5 including jojo from last season
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2013-01-28 at 02:37 PM.
    [CENTER]

I'm a bit late, but from this season I'm watching

Tamako Market
    Maoyuu Maou Yuushaa
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
    Haganai NEXT
    Kotoura-san

I haven't started any that I dropped, and there aren't really any others I'm interested in. Hoping the next season is a bit more exciting.

And I also thought the FSN anime was atrocious, but the fact that I read the VN first probably made it even worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Read the Stay Night VN. The anime is just awful. I just wanted to know what happened to some of the characters introduced in F/Z so that was the only thing that made me finish the Stay Night anime.
    Read/play/watch the rest if you're not tired of the Fate franchise.
    I'll read Stay Night VN then and give the rest a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    @DCIII, that scene remind anyone of #1's VN?:P
    [CENTER]