This song makes me want to dance, but not any dance, that fancy dancing people do at balls or whatever it's called. Or maybe it just makes me feel like skipping everywhere. I don't know, I just like it. \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    weird wasn't playing till i pulled it up on youtube itself, and i can see what you mean
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    weird wasn't playing till i pulled it up on youtube itself, and i can see what you mean
    It is so catchy. I've had it looped now for half an hour. My head keeps swaying with the melody. I can't stop!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    This song makes me want to dance, but not any dance, that fancy dancing people do at balls or whatever it's called. Or maybe it just makes me feel like skipping everywhere. I don't know, I just like it. \o/

[video=youtube;vqiUm8gTRk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqiUm8gTRk8[/ideo]
    It's nice. xD Do you mean you'd dance a waltz? That would make sense as the time signature for the song is 3/3 (I think) and that is the timing that waltzes are typically danced to.

I'm on the 4th Kara movie, at the moment, myself. It's cool. I like the atmosphere (and Ryougi's character design is great!), but I wish there'd been more of an unambiguous plot dump by this point in the story though. I still feel quite 'in the dark'.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    It's nice. xD Do you mean you'd dance a waltz? That would make sense as the time signature for the song is 3/3 (I think) and that is the timing that waltzes are typically danced to.

I'm on the 4th Kara movie, at the moment, myself. It's cool. I like the atmosphere (and Ryougi's character design is great!), but I wish there'd been more of an unambiguous plot dump by this point in the story though. I still feel quite 'in the dark'.
    Yes that is the word I was looking for. I would like to dance a waltz to this song.

May I have this dance?

Movie 5 pulls the plot together and explains why certain things happened in the previous 4 movies. That song is from movie six by the way.

Deleted
    Yes that is the word I was looking for. I would like to dance a waltz to this song.

May I have this dance?

Movie 5 pulls the plot together and explains why certain things happened in the previous 4 movies. That song is from movie six by the way.
    But of course, dear wolf!

Well, that's good to know. Finding the variation in 'movie' lengths weird, but not a hassle or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Anyone would get that reference, as they even mentioned it was a Jojo reference!
    You wouldn't understand it unless you've read/watched Jojo though.

I was wondering, does anyone else think the openings of the shows this season are all kinda weak? Boku wa Tomodachi is extremely lacking compared to its previous imo
    I was actually thinking quite the opposite. For OPs and EDs this is the best season for me so far. I love Amnesia's OP/ED, Tamako Market's OP/ED, gj-bu's OP/ED, Sasami-san's OP is amazing, Kotoura-san's OP I can't stop listening to, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha's OP/ED are brilliant, Mondaijitachi's ED is hilarious, catchy, and cute, and Ore no Kanojo has a great OP.

I also almost never skip OPs and EDs of shows, even if I've already seen them 15 times.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-28 at 09:33 PM.

I was wondering, does anyone else think the openings of the shows this season are all kinda weak? Boku wa Tomodachi is extremely lacking compared to its previous imo:
    Maouyuu and Amnesia probably both have the best opening/endings this season.

Amnesia's has been stuck in my head for a long time now..... ;_;

Deleted
    My top 5 for Openings this season would be:
    1: Amnesia (DAT SONG).
    2: Mondajitachi (Gets great after the first few seconds).
    3: GJ-bu (Also a great song :O).
    4: Zettai Karen Children (Shows some great footage of the anime and a very catchy song).
    5: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Great song, but I don't think it's as good as the others, dunno why).

Don't like the endings this season as much as the openings, but here's my top 5:
    1: Zettai Karen Children (Not as good as the OP, but I like it)
    2: Oreshura (Dat voice D: )
    3: Vividred Operation (It changes every episode, what's not to like?)
    4: Kotoura-san (I like this one more than the opening, don't know why lol)
    5: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Nice and calm, really nice voice)
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-28 at 10:33 PM.

All of the KnK OST is glorious. Why? Because Kajiura Yuki is godly, that's why.

If you liked Kara no Kyoukai you should check out Tsukihime. And no, not the anime, for god's sake. The VN. It's a bit old but it's great (although the vn is split in two halves, and one is kinda poor while the other one is awesome). The KnK novels are supposed to be the "prototype" for Tsukihime, and I can easily see why - although I prefer Kara no Kyoukai. I just love Ryougi Shiki, Sakamoto Maaya does such an amazing job with that character.

If there are any VN readers in the thread, I'd recommend Rewrite. It's Key's latest VN, and while it's a bit different from the other Key VN:s (more action!), it's a good read, I'd say aroubnd a 7.5-8/10. Unlike LB, which in my opinion had quite poor character route and an amazing last route (Refrain), Rewrite is simply "good" throughout all the routes, a bit more consistent. I like that it has a really good cast of male characters (there are three apart from the main character that are awesome in their own ways), which is refreshing. The full translation patch is only a few days old.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    All of the KnK OST is glorious. Why? Because Kajiura Yuki is godly, that's why.

If you liked Kara no Kyoukai you should check out Tsukihime. And no, not the anime, for god's sake. The VN. It's a bit old but it's great (although the vn is split in two halves, and one is kinda poor while the other one is awesome). The KnK novels are supposed to be the "prototype" for Tsukihime, and I can easily see why - although I prefer Kara no Kyoukai. I just love Ryougi Shiki, Sakamoto Maaya does such an amazing job with that character.

If there are any VN readers in the thread, I'd recommend Rewrite. It's Key's latest VN, and while it's a bit different from the other Key VN:s (more action!), it's a good read, I'd say aroubnd a 7.5-8/10. Unlike LB, which in my opinion had quite poor character route and an amazing last route (Refrain), Rewrite is simply "good" throughout all the routes, a bit more consistent. I like that it has a really good cast of male characters (there are three apart from the main character that are awesome in their own ways), which is refreshing. The full translation patch is only a few days old.
    What do you mean by two parts for the Tsukihime VN? I've finished Arcueid's route so far, but I was pretty sure there were 3 or 4 routes. And what with the death eyes and a MC named Shiki, Nasu definitely borrowed a lot from KnK when he wrote Tsukihime. Aoko's in it at the beginning, too. (Touko's sister) Still waiting for her VN to finish getting translated!

And I've been getting into VNs big time lately, although I have yet to read a key one. I'm trying to figure out if I'd really enjoy theirs, since I typically like dark/intense stories more. (Saya, Kara no Shoujo, G-Senjou no Maou, Steins;Gate, etc)

Deleted
    Watched R;N up to episode 10 now, really like Akiho's enthusiasm lol
    Made me go d'aww <3

Also Frau is pretty awesome lol.
    "All girls are supposed to be waifu's"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    What do you mean by two parts for the Tsukihime VN? I've finished Arcueid's route so far, but I was pretty sure there were 3 or 4 routes. And what with the death eyes and a MC named Shiki, Nasu definitely borrowed a lot from KnK when he wrote Tsukihime. Aoko's in it at the beginning, too. (Touko's sister) Still waiting for her VN to finish getting translated!

And I've been getting into VNs big time lately, although I have yet to read a key one. I'm trying to figure out if I'd really enjoy theirs, since I typically like dark/intense stories more. (Saya, Kara no Shoujo, G-Senjou no Maou, Steins;Gate, etc)
    I think the two halves are meaning the "near" and "far" sides of the moon (arcueid/ciel) & (akiha/hisui/kohaku)
    [CENTER]

So I'm trying to get myself back into Anime so i'll have something besides games to pass the time while i wait to see if i get a job or not. I've been recommended Guilty Crown and ANOTHER what are your guys opinion? Are they worth watching?
    Last edited by Zarlk; 2013-01-29 at 04:10 AM. Reason: I can spell i swear
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    So I'm trying to get myself back into Anime so i'll have something besides games to pass the time while i wait to see if i get a job or not. I've been recommended Guilty Crown and ANOTHER what are your guys opinion? Are they worth watching?
    I haven't seen Guilty Crown myself, but Another really wasn't that good. It was okay at best.

What are your favorite genres so people can have more of an idea? On the top of my hat though I can recommend these -

Code Geass - Think V for Vendetta except it takes place first in Japan, then the world. If you haven't seen that movie, basically Brittania has taken over the world, and a boy in Japan is set to reclaim it. Top notch show (in my opinion). Psychological/mech.

Clannad - If you are one for high school dramas this is the one.

Angel Beats! - High school comedy with a twist.

Fate/Zero - Action/Fantasy set in modern times. Takes heroes of the past and brings them back to fight in the Holy Grail war. Great animation and an awesome story.

Mirai Nikki - More psychological/horror. MC is given a way to tell the future using his cell phone and he's put in a death game to become god.

Steins;Gate - Self proclaimed mad scientist finds a way to send messages to the past. Starts off slice of life-ish but gets crazy later on. Psychological.

-End Recs-

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 06:22 AM ----------

Unlimited - These new girls are annoying, like really annoying. Then I realized part way through they are probably the MC's of Psychic Squad which this is a spin-off of so now I think I have to watch that show. I'm loving Hyoubu more and more though.

Magi - I've been wondering if this arc is going to last until the end of the series, or if we are going to get another shorter one. I'm glad that Aladdin is back with us, and it seems he's gotten a bit more power and wisdom along with this Solomon's Mark thing. Let's see how easily he wins the next battle.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-29 at 06:22 AM.

Deleted
    Check out To Love-Ru Darkness, Momo is in it! (your avatar)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Unlimited - These new girls are annoying, like really annoying. Then I realized part way through they are probably the MC's of Psychic Squad which this is a spin-off of so now I think I have to watch that show. I'm loving Hyoubu more and more though.

Magi - I've been wondering if this arc is going to last until the end of the series, or if we are going to get another shorter one. I'm glad that Aladdin is back with us, and it seems he's gotten a bit more power and wisdom along with this Solomon's Mark thing. Let's see how easily he wins the next battle.
    had to lough at the part where u did realize that they are actually the MC's of the main story ;D also if u have the time watch the anime its not bad. (but keep in mind that the main anime pretty much ends at the time where the spin off starts so it could be interesting to get some more infos about kyouske and momotaru :P)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Hollow Ataraxia still isn't fully translated and it came out in 2005, I wouldn't hold your breath. It would probably be faster to learn Japanese and read it raw, if you're that eager.

The Tsukihime VN has two main routes, the Near Side (Arc/Ciel) which is mostly about the vampires, and the Far Side (Akiha/Hisui/Kohaku) which is more about Shiki and the Tohno family. Whereas in the Near Side Shiki is mostly wandering around looking for Nero and Roa, in the Far Side he spends a lot more time around the mansion. In Hisui's route he hardly even leaves his bed.

Tsukihime is pretty old now and it's quite clear from the quality of the art and writing, but I still liked the story almost as much as Fate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Yuuus, more Rita x Ryuunosuke in the next Sakurasou episode.
    Yeah! \o/

But, ergh, I really hope they don't have Aoyama flunk her audition. Girl needs a break! I get the feeling they might have it go that way though. QQ

Never watched Guilty Crown myself, it seems to be quite controversial though. Ie. Seems like a love it or hate it kind of show.

Another is really fun, in my opinion. It's like a more highbrow, sinister and macabre Final Destination. If you like ghost stories, I'm sure you'll like Another.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-01-29 at 10:03 AM.

i would say guilty crown isnt more then a medicore anime and i personally liked another more but if u tell us your favourite genres and what u have already watched we could probalby recomend better animes for you

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL