Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Just watched first 3 episodes of Robotics;Notes, rofl dat blackmail, laughed so hard. ^^
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

I was wondering, does anyone else think the openings of the shows this season are all kinda weak? Boku wa Tomodachi is extremely lacking compared to its previous imo:

Yeah I sorta agree, I'm skipping most openings

counted how many im interested in....about 5 including jojo from last season
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2013-01-28 at 02:37 PM.

I'm a bit late, but from this season I'm watching

Tamako Market
    Maoyuu Maou Yuushaa
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
    Haganai NEXT
    Kotoura-san

I haven't started any that I dropped, and there aren't really any others I'm interested in. Hoping the next season is a bit more exciting.

And I also thought the FSN anime was atrocious, but the fact that I read the VN first probably made it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Read the Stay Night VN. The anime is just awful. I just wanted to know what happened to some of the characters introduced in F/Z so that was the only thing that made me finish the Stay Night anime.
    Read/play/watch the rest if you're not tired of the Fate franchise.
    I'll read Stay Night VN then and give the rest a try.

@DCIII, that scene remind anyone of #1's VN?:P

This song makes me want to dance, but not any dance, that fancy dancing people do at balls or whatever it's called. Or maybe it just makes me feel like skipping everywhere. I don't know, I just like it. \o/

weird wasn't playing till i pulled it up on youtube itself, and i can see what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    weird wasn't playing till i pulled it up on youtube itself, and i can see what you mean
    It is so catchy. I've had it looped now for half an hour. My head keeps swaying with the melody. I can't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    This song makes me want to dance, but not any dance, that fancy dancing people do at balls or whatever it's called. Or maybe it just makes me feel like skipping everywhere. I don't know, I just like it. \o/

[video=youtube;vqiUm8gTRk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqiUm8gTRk8[/ideo]
    It's nice. xD Do you mean you'd dance a waltz? That would make sense as the time signature for the song is 3/3 (I think) and that is the timing that waltzes are typically danced to.

I'm on the 4th Kara movie, at the moment, myself. It's cool. I like the atmosphere (and Ryougi's character design is great!), but I wish there'd been more of an unambiguous plot dump by this point in the story though. I still feel quite 'in the dark'.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    It's nice. xD Do you mean you'd dance a waltz? That would make sense as the time signature for the song is 3/3 (I think) and that is the timing that waltzes are typically danced to.

I'm on the 4th Kara movie, at the moment, myself. It's cool. I like the atmosphere (and Ryougi's character design is great!), but I wish there'd been more of an unambiguous plot dump by this point in the story though. I still feel quite 'in the dark'.
    Yes that is the word I was looking for. I would like to dance a waltz to this song.

May I have this dance?

Movie 5 pulls the plot together and explains why certain things happened in the previous 4 movies. That song is from movie six by the way.

Yes that is the word I was looking for. I would like to dance a waltz to this song.

May I have this dance?

Movie 5 pulls the plot together and explains why certain things happened in the previous 4 movies. That song is from movie six by the way.
    But of course, dear wolf!

Well, that's good to know. Finding the variation in 'movie' lengths weird, but not a hassle or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Anyone would get that reference, as they even mentioned it was a Jojo reference!
    You wouldn't understand it unless you've read/watched Jojo though.

I was wondering, does anyone else think the openings of the shows this season are all kinda weak? Boku wa Tomodachi is extremely lacking compared to its previous imo
    I was actually thinking quite the opposite. For OPs and EDs this is the best season for me so far. I love Amnesia's OP/ED, Tamako Market's OP/ED, gj-bu's OP/ED, Sasami-san's OP is amazing, Kotoura-san's OP I can't stop listening to, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha's OP/ED are brilliant, Mondaijitachi's ED is hilarious, catchy, and cute, and Ore no Kanojo has a great OP.

I also almost never skip OPs and EDs of shows, even if I've already seen them 15 times.

I was wondering, does anyone else think the openings of the shows this season are all kinda weak? Boku wa Tomodachi is extremely lacking compared to its previous imo:
    Maouyuu and Amnesia probably both have the best opening/endings this season.

Amnesia's has been stuck in my head for a long time now..... ;_;

My top 5 for Openings this season would be:
    1: Amnesia (DAT SONG).
    2: Mondajitachi (Gets great after the first few seconds).
    3: GJ-bu (Also a great song :O).
    4: Zettai Karen Children (Shows some great footage of the anime and a very catchy song).
    5: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Great song, but I don't think it's as good as the others, dunno why).

Don't like the endings this season as much as the openings, but here's my top 5:
    1: Zettai Karen Children (Not as good as the OP, but I like it)
    2: Oreshura (Dat voice D: )
    3: Vividred Operation (It changes every episode, what's not to like?)
    4: Kotoura-san (I like this one more than the opening, don't know why lol)
    5: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Nice and calm, really nice voice)
    Last edited by The Monado; 2013-01-28 at 10:33 PM.
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

All of the KnK OST is glorious. Why? Because Kajiura Yuki is godly, that's why.

If you liked Kara no Kyoukai you should check out Tsukihime. And no, not the anime, for god's sake. The VN. It's a bit old but it's great (although the vn is split in two halves, and one is kinda poor while the other one is awesome). The KnK novels are supposed to be the "prototype" for Tsukihime, and I can easily see why - although I prefer Kara no Kyoukai. I just love Ryougi Shiki, Sakamoto Maaya does such an amazing job with that character.

If there are any VN readers in the thread, I'd recommend Rewrite. It's Key's latest VN, and while it's a bit different from the other Key VN:s (more action!), it's a good read, I'd say aroubnd a 7.5-8/10. Unlike LB, which in my opinion had quite poor character route and an amazing last route (Refrain), Rewrite is simply "good" throughout all the routes, a bit more consistent. I like that it has a really good cast of male characters (there are three apart from the main character that are awesome in their own ways), which is refreshing. The full translation patch is only a few days old.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    All of the KnK OST is glorious. Why? Because Kajiura Yuki is godly, that's why.

If you liked Kara no Kyoukai you should check out Tsukihime. And no, not the anime, for god's sake. The VN. It's a bit old but it's great (although the vn is split in two halves, and one is kinda poor while the other one is awesome). The KnK novels are supposed to be the "prototype" for Tsukihime, and I can easily see why - although I prefer Kara no Kyoukai. I just love Ryougi Shiki, Sakamoto Maaya does such an amazing job with that character.

If there are any VN readers in the thread, I'd recommend Rewrite. It's Key's latest VN, and while it's a bit different from the other Key VN:s (more action!), it's a good read, I'd say aroubnd a 7.5-8/10. Unlike LB, which in my opinion had quite poor character route and an amazing last route (Refrain), Rewrite is simply "good" throughout all the routes, a bit more consistent. I like that it has a really good cast of male characters (there are three apart from the main character that are awesome in their own ways), which is refreshing. The full translation patch is only a few days old.
    What do you mean by two parts for the Tsukihime VN? I've finished Arcueid's route so far, but I was pretty sure there were 3 or 4 routes. And what with the death eyes and a MC named Shiki, Nasu definitely borrowed a lot from KnK when he wrote Tsukihime. Aoko's in it at the beginning, too. (Touko's sister) Still waiting for her VN to finish getting translated!

And I've been getting into VNs big time lately, although I have yet to read a key one. I'm trying to figure out if I'd really enjoy theirs, since I typically like dark/intense stories more. (Saya, Kara no Shoujo, G-Senjou no Maou, Steins;Gate, etc)

Watched R;N up to episode 10 now, really like Akiho's enthusiasm lol
    Made me go d'aww <3

Also Frau is pretty awesome lol.
    "All girls are supposed to be waifu's"

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    What do you mean by two parts for the Tsukihime VN? I've finished Arcueid's route so far, but I was pretty sure there were 3 or 4 routes. And what with the death eyes and a MC named Shiki, Nasu definitely borrowed a lot from KnK when he wrote Tsukihime. Aoko's in it at the beginning, too. (Touko's sister) Still waiting for her VN to finish getting translated!

And I've been getting into VNs big time lately, although I have yet to read a key one. I'm trying to figure out if I'd really enjoy theirs, since I typically like dark/intense stories more. (Saya, Kara no Shoujo, G-Senjou no Maou, Steins;Gate, etc)
    I think the two halves are meaning the "near" and "far" sides of the moon (arcueid/ciel) & (akiha/hisui/kohaku)

So I'm trying to get myself back into Anime so i'll have something besides games to pass the time while i wait to see if i get a job or not. I've been recommended Guilty Crown and ANOTHER what are your guys opinion? Are they worth watching?
    Last edited by Zarlk; 2013-01-29 at 04:10 AM. Reason: I can spell i swear
    Yep