10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Holy crap that's alot of things coming out in 20 hours.
    Psycho-Pass, R;N, Sasami-San, Vividred, Tomodachi, Kotoura and Zetsuen. O_O
    Thursday/Friday are best days for anime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Thursday/Friday are best days for anime.
    Friday/Saturday for me, since the U.S. lives in the past compared to Europe/Japan

10+ Year Old Account
    ^, and friday is the day after classes so i feel i should do homework....but procrastination somehow ALWAYS wins
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    ^, and friday is the day after classes so i feel i should do homework....but procrastination somehow ALWAYS wins
    Homework?
    Ain't nobody got time for dat.
    Watching anime is more important, definitely

thursday and friday air currently the most animes ;X with sunday and saturday 2nd place monday 3rd and well tuesday 4th and wednesday dead last ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah wednesday just had to be last, mos tof my homework is done on the weekend since I have 4 days between it...
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    the first 3 movies depict the original anime series.
    movies 1-2 are practically identical.
    movie 3 will have some differences that were left out of the anime though.
    Hmm. Okay, thanks. May have to check out the third movie then.

I'd venture to say she is human, and her "ears" are either how she set up her hair, or just the style of the show and she doesn't really have cat ears. They are just shown because she's very feline-ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    They're all human, her hair is just set-up that way because she talks to cats and probably to help offset her size with cat-like cuteness.
    That's the impression I got too. I'm looking forward to the introduction of her sister(?). It should serve to shed some light on Kirara, I hope.

Haven't even watched Jojo yet, but I'm in love with the 'Bloody Stream' opening. For those that care, the full OP has now been released. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVJQf0wv4Bg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Does anyone know when the next Kotoura-san is going to be aired? Isn't it more than 1 week ago already?
    Dying to see more of it myself. Wonder if Kotoura and the red haired will make up this episode. The opening keeps showing them as seemingly very good friends so theyre bound to become that soon. Most likely either this or next.
    One of the few anime i watch asap after its been translated :P

As a sidenote, why cant MAL Updater be reworked to update from nyaa instead? Tosho is down way too often giving me them damn "hauu~~"s. Sigh. Also, theres airing dates on MALU for those who use it ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Dying to see more of it myself. Wonder if Kotoura and the red haired will make up this episode. The opening keeps showing them as seemingly very good friends so theyre bound to become that soon. Most likely either this or next.
    One of the few anime i watch asap after its been translated :P
    Well I thought the ending of the last episode was kinda sad, but then again, Red was a bitch. AGAIN. seriously, who sends up 5 guys to beat up someone you love? What kind of brain disorder must you have >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    I hope they won't become friends. Red is too much of a bitch to suddenly forgive and become buddy buddy with.
    Red can go jump off a bridge for all I care.

Deleted
    Personally i want to see them become friends. Not sure why. She must have some screws loose admitedly, but i guess i simply am forgiving to certain characters. Im not too forgiving to many, but shes a special case for some reason.
    I sort of feel a lot of conflicts with her class would be solved if she told them she can hear thoughts, not read them. Quite the difference between unfortunately being able to hear them and sneakily listening to someone.

You know Red and Kotoura will become friends. It's shown in the OP and ED. I hope that, if anything, it's a long healing process. Then again, Kotoura's ability to read minds may make it so she believes Red is sincere about her apology and cause a quick reconciliation, which would be irritating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    You know Red and Kotoura will become friends. It's shown in the OP and ED. I hope that, if anything, it's a long healing process. Then again, Kotoura's ability to read minds may make it so she believes Red is sincere about her apology and cause a quick reconciliation, which would be irritating.
    Yeah they will obviously be friends, or at least tolerate eachother in the same room. It's a 13 ep long anime, so it'll probably end up being the second option you listed, which would be spiteful. (Not even sure if I used that word right but it's 2:30 AM here >_>)

Just finished with Haibane Renmei. I really loved watching it and i think it ended perfectly also Reki quickly became my favorite.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    Just finished with Haibane Renmei. I really loved watching it and i think it ended perfectly also Reki quickly became my favorite.
    I love the scenes involving the painting. So symbolic. Lots of hidden meaning in that show. Most common interpretation is that the Haibane are people who committed suicide in their previous life, which I'm inclined to agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I love the scenes involving the painting. So symbolic. Lots of hidden meaning in that show. Most common interpretation is that the Haibane are people who committed suicide in their previous life, which I'm inclined to agree with.
    Yea i was beginning to think that as well as i watched. Anyways..onto something else!..Hmm..what should i watch next..
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    Few episodes left on watching Durarara!!

I haven't been this in love with a series since I watched Code Geass months and months ago. The story, setting, and the way everything plays out and loops around each other is awesome. I haven't seen a story that's put so much love into their characters either. All the different types of people and how they play out the surrounding world is great.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-31 at 06:22 AM.

Few episodes left on watching Durarara!!

I haven't been this in love with a series since I watched Code Geass months and months ago. The story, setting, and the way everything plays out and loops around each other is awesome. I haven't seen a story that's put so much love into their characters either. All the different types of people and how they play out the surrounding world is great.
    watch Baccano! afterwards

This is so much better than any of the original Yuru Yuri songs.

Love this song<3! Anyways..back to watching more Anime so i can understand what everyone is talking about a bit better

Yep