Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm surprised people don't already realize.

Vividred Operation - This show is just too good. I'm crying at how amazing this show is. Everything about it is just great. Yellow is best Vivid.

Psycho-Pass - I'm surprised there isn't a special ops army like force for an emergency like this that would march in and quell a riot like this and put everyone under control and regulate things a lot harsher. Normally there is something like that in settings like this where government controls so much. I've been told next episode will be Gen's greatest, so I'm excited.

GJ-bu - Their faces when they lost the sweet potato was priceless.

Robotics;Notes - Was Airi's real body dead when he went to see it? When her master said sleep for decades it made me think that she was under a deep sleep. Are the police going to try and wake her up, and is she going to remember anything from her life as an AI?
    Glad you agree with me on Vividyellow :>

I rofl'd @ GJ-bu with that "twirl" scene. Also, it looks like Kyolo isn't being such a pussy anymore, lol.

And yeah it's strange that they don't have some random SWAT team or something... or an Army... or anything...

I think (Robotics;Notes spoiler) Airi isn't actually dead, she's probably still in a hibernation state, that's why Sister Centipede can't remember about what happened exactly and Airi is gone. My guess is that the conscience known as Airi is back in the body, but they need to find a way to wake her up.
    That's how I see it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    haha always watching everything that got released past 1600 in bed in the evening and the other ones usually when i wake up xD and maybe 1 at lunch but that only happens if a release was delayed ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I watch all my anime in my bed lol. I have a table near my bed that has my tv set up on it with my laptop hooked up to it. Then I have the keyboard on my lap and my mouse beside me. Ultimate lazy mode lol.
    Well I do it sort of the same, I watch it in bed with my laptop on my lap (hurr), my tv sucks so that's not much better if I connect it lol. :P

why is everone using a laptop ;X dont u have both at your main place? ^^ and with my laptop on my lap i would go sweat like crazy as he gets pretty hot when watching for an extended time ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    why is everone using a laptop ;X dont u have both at your main place? ^^ and with my laptop on my lap i would go sweat like crazy as he gets pretty hot when watching for an extended time ;X
    Saves me from having to explain the principle of "Anime" to my parents, PC is downstairs so if I'd watch it there I'd have to explain for an hour what I'm watching and why I'm watching it. ...I'd rather not do that lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I remember those days a few years back >_>. Would always alt tab soon as my brother or dad walked into my room
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate watching anime on my computer because I get distracted so easily. Instead I just use a USB to put episodes I want to watch on it and bring it over to my laptop which is hooked up to my flat screen. That way a bigger picture, better sound quality, and no distractions.

... why would your pc be not in your room? ^^ but yeah i know that trying to make other people understand that u want to watch animes can be a pain :P

OT!: also i just wanted to play 1 more ranked game today after i have now 6-2 but no 3 games in a row some 1 dodged and now no more games open ;< i guess i have to start my animu time now

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Saves me from having to explain the principle of "Anime" to my parents, PC is downstairs so if I'd watch it there I'd have to explain for an hour what I'm watching and why I'm watching it. ...I'd rather not do that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Yeah I remember those days a few years back >_>. Would always alt tab soon as my brother or dad walked into my room
    I watch it right in front of mine, no qualms. Half the time they even sit down and watch it too.

... why would your pc be not in your room? ^^ but yeah i know that trying to make other people understand that u want to watch animes can be a pain :P
    My PC's in my room, flat screen in a different room.

that was for monado xD but i am suprised you actually have people in your family that go sit down and watch together with you ;D i cant even get my parents to watch good american shows not even talking about cartoons and animes then ;X also i got my sister barely to watch stuff like big bang theory but no chance with animes ;/

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    that was for monado xD but i am suprised you actually have people in your family that go sit down and watch together with you ;D i cant even get my parents to watch good american shows not even talking about cartoons and animes then ;X also i got my sister barely to watch stuff like big bang theory but no chance with animes ;/
    Oh, you're right.. totally missed that. This is why we have quotes!

My dad was the one who got me into Game of Thrones, and my mom sits down and casually watches anime fairly often when she isn't busy.

ok going to start watching now with LoL not wanting me to play more brb :P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Good thing you're rid of that lol.

OT!: also i just wanted to play 1 more ranked game today after i have now 6-2 but no 3 games in a row some 1 dodged and now no more games open ;< i guess i have to start my animu time now
    Strict christian parents, want to monitor what I'm doing on the internet.
    Little do they know, I'm watching anime upstairs till 1-4AM.
    Yeah, Zatheyll is lucky allright, when I get kids, I'm going to MAKE them watch anime, and there's NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Not that that's particularily evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yeah, Zatheyll is lucky allright, when I get kids, I'm going to MAKE them watch anime, and there's NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/COLOR]
    I freaked my mom out a bit with the bath and toothbrushing scene in Nisemonogatari. It was hilarious.

Deleted
    I freaked my mom out a bit with the bath and toothbrushing scene in Nisemonogatari. It was hilarious.
    I actually remember one of my online friends having to go offline, because he was watching ...something like Zombie desu ne, and it had smth with a character getting poles stuck in his arse or something, when his mother came in, and she was like: "....What the fuck are you watching?"
    I would've loved to see that conversation rofl.

sounds hilarious ;D also mondaiji totally my favourite for this season i just loled so hard when izayo finished the 2 games where usagi just said "how many years would that take" in an instant and just dropped then on the table also we get a loli vampire w00t!

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah my dad's too biased to watch any anime, nevermind good ones
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Aw yiss new Carnival Phantasm episode out.
    Omg I love you so much right now.

Deleted
    I can't resist posting this.
    I have to, I must.

Dem eyes.

those puppy eyez! just finished today mao yusha and robotic notes but still no sasami dammit ;<

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

I can get my family to watch the occasional series, but that one would be way too much. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Don't take it personal, fun stuff/gen OT threads contain quite a lot of shit quality posts, and this thread was way better before all the /a/ guys arrived.
    I 100% agree