10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Ugh, I dislike the girls that go like "Eto... Ano... ano... eto..." and such... say what you want damnit!
    Then again, I don't like it either when they're being too forceful, there's a fine line you shouldn't cross as a developer.
    Haven't played it much, so can't respond to that part.
    Kud in Little Busters is adorable though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kud in Little Busters is adorable though!
    Well that's true but... That's because of... Wafu! And her hideous English ofcourse

10+ Year Old Account
    Sakurasou - That was a great episode. Easily one of my favorites. It was kind of disappointing seeing even more failure with his little sister not making it into the High School, but one thing with this anime is first there's failure, then there's failure again, then maybe again, then a success that wouldn't be as good without the failure before it. I loved the backstory this episode between Jin and Misaki, and I really like that bearded teacher in just a few scenes.

The last scene was really good though. Both the fight, Jin giving Misaki the ring, and them running off after leaving the teachers on the roof. The note left on the door got a really good laugh out of me. Just a few episodes left, and I can't wait to see what the end of this show will give us.

Unlimited - Hyobu found out who he was fairly early on in the show. I seriously doubt that he'll be able to escape getting killed by Kyobu, so something has to happen. At this point it looks hard for him to stay on Hyobu's team, so it ending like that is one really big cliffhanger into what is going to happen now.

AKB0048 - The first successor of the group took me by surprise, but I'm happy to see that the candidates for Acchan are still Chieri and Nagisa. I'm rooting for Nagisa, but I want Chieri to succeed at the same time.

I can't believe I watched all of sword art online in 2 days... It was fantastic! My heart was broken then mended at the end. Anyhow it almost 1 a.m here. Just wanted to show some love for SOA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Evangelion 3.0 can't come out here soon enough damnit. >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit... I've been crying like every single episode of Clannad After Story recently...

Unluckily, I was spoiled on a certain event... so I'm not going to know how I'm going to hold up when it happens. Everything looks so good at this point... honestly I think I would rather have it end here then have a depressing ending

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Holy shit... I've been crying like every single episode of Clannad After Story recently...

Unluckily, I was spoiled on a certain event... so I'm not going to know how I'm going to hold up when it happens. Everything looks so good at this point... honestly I think I would rather have it end here then have a depressing ending
    The entire weekend following a certain episode of After Story completely ruined my weekend after it aired, I felt like someone I personally knew had died.

;_;

i know what u mean !CORE SPOILER FOR CLANNAD AFTER STORY DONT READ IF NOT WATCHED!! when she died i couldnt stop and had to marathon till the end where she was alive again this would have been to dammit sad to stop at one of those ep's

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Oh, look Diggy is banned again

I never watched clannad while it aired, which i guess was lucky because it severely needs to be marathoned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Oh, look Diggy is banned again
    Why does Digglett get banned so much? Lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess it's always darkest before dawn. The spoiler was (VERY BIG CLANNAD:AFTER STORY SPOILERS ushio dies. At first I didn't even know who that was, but when, uh, the time came, I was pretty much heart broken knowing what would happen. Glad it doesn't end with something depressing, a nice happy ending is much better.

Not going to lie I swear I see him ban every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Not going to lie I swear I see him ban every week.
    The mods just can't take how awesome Digg is. They have to figure out something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Well, I guess it's always darkest before dawn. The spoiler was (VERY BIG CLANNAD:AFTER STORY SPOILERS ushio dies. At first I didn't even know who that was, but when, uh, the time came, I was pretty much heart broken knowing what would happen. Glad it doesn't end with something depressing, a nice happy ending is much better.
    The last proper episode of After Story pissed me off so much I tried to forget about it.

It is easily the worst episode I have ever watched. Fuck dues ex endings.

Deleted
    I still have to watch Clannad, is it worth it to actually watch After Story? Or is it going to crush all my hopes and dreams?

I still have to watch Clannad, is it worth it to actually watch After Story? Or is it going to crush all my hopes and dreams?
    I haven't finished Clannad, but I've heard After Story is both better and heartrendingly sad

10+ Year Old Account
    The first season isn't anywhere near as good as the second. You still definitely have to see the first season as it all ties in with the second, and the second is far sadder. Overall the series is excellent though.

Not saying the first season is bad though, it's far better then the average harem. AS is just special.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. After Story is really good, even though it gets really sad. I think I liked Clannad a bit better simply because it had more humour, but After Story still is really good.

I always here people talking about Clannad. What is the whole story behind it. I thought it was just a school anime with a guy falling in love.

well a guy falling in love is the gist of it but its exceptionally well written the animations are good and it also got quite some humour in after story its probably the saddest anime most people will ever see but its still awesome it also has a happy end after all the bad things that happen

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    It's 100% worth it. Watch it now.
    Guy falls in love with a girl and a bunch of good comedy and glorious drama/tragedy.
    I'm watching IS: Infinite Stratos right now, I'll go watch Clannad after this. D: