10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I'd love more of this series, but I was also very happy with the ending. Didn't feel like a cliffhanger to me at all since everything was resolved and they showed that the hospitalized girl woke up, can't remember her name right now since it's been a while.
    It's really a spoiler in Wikipedia that makes it more of a cliffhanger. Something happens with the girl once she wakes up that changes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    5 bucks the mother will do a complete 180 too in the upcoming 2-3 episodes.
    I would hate that so so much. You just don't do something like that to your daughter and expect things to turn out okay. With red I can understand the fear she had at the beginning that made her do something like that. Now she knows Kotoura more and is her friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm of the mind that Aika isn't actually dead, but just feigned her death. If she's the Mage of Exodus I doubt the Tree of Exodus would let her do something like off herself, but she would easily have the power to make it seem that way. It could also have been possible for her to transfer her powers to another, but not her will. She could have picked Yoshino as her boyfriend because he was the easiest to get along and have the same personality as one the Mage of Exodus would have, which is what makes people think Yoshino is the Mage of Exodus.
    I thought that aswell, but I just listed this one as another possibility, it's almost certain that Aika is a Mage of Exodus at the least.
    I think I'm one of the few that understands and likes red. I kind of hoped there would be more depression, but I expected the comedy. I think we'll go back to depression with a bit of comedy with how the next episode is going to start though.
    Well I just think her change is way too sudden, you don't really go from hating someone's guts to crying on her lap in 2 episodes.
    I never actually thought of her being like Kirara, except Engrish instead.
    Well then there you have it, a likelyhood to her :P
    I'm of the mind that black will in the end join with the others and go against that raven, and I really think raven and gramps have some backstory so there's going to be a lot between them.
    Yeah that will probably happen, tableflip if it won't. Hopefully she joins faster than just against the probably last boss (Raven).
    I love Makishima as a character. I can share his ideals, and even though he's done some messed up stuff I can appreciate all he's done to mess with an already messed up society.
    Yeah he did some pretty messed up stuff, but he's not like your typical cartoon villain that does stuff just to gain from it, he's literally doing it to create chaos and mess with the system, which he believes to be sketchy as hell.
    It was an awesome episode. A lot of heartbreak at seeing everything end like that. I knew there was going to be something crazy at the end, it felt really off with it building up so much, then for them to just go back to building robots like that for the Expo. I just wonder if it's going to go back to them building robots and the anarchy and craziness is going to take place off-stage. I want to see some shit go down WHILE building robots.
    Well them building robots will obviously continue, since the show is called Robotics;Notes, but what I think is that ---> Steins;Gate spoiler + R;N speculation.one of the Robots they build will aid in saving the world from the rule of those 300 people, much like they used the time travelling machine in Steins;Gate to get the world back to it's original timeline and save Kurisu. I'm guessing it will end up like the real Gunvarrel in the end, like u see it in the opening. It's just speculation though

Yeah it's more fleshed out. Last season was just 12 episodes of Kodaka and Yozora being slow as hell in finding out they are childhood friends. (And the viewer knew that after, more or less, 2-3 episodes ).
    Yeah Sukenai Next is much more fast paced than the original. I hoped for some more drama when Yozora revealed that they were childhood friends though, it was pretty much just told and then quickly dismissed as they started talking about a diffrent topic.
    Wouldn't surprise me after they did that with Red

another great mondaiji episode i cant wait to see what kurousagi and izayoi are going to do with their command also i did just check on MAL and it says its only 10 ep's? that seems kinda short ;O i could have understood 12/13 but finishing now in 4 ep's seems even for this fast paced anime kinda rushed o_O

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Well them building robots will obviously continue, since the show is called Robotics;Notes, but what I think is that ---> Steins;Gate spoiler + R;N speculation.one of the Robots they build will aid in saving the world from the rule of those 300 people, much like they used the time travelling machine in Steins;Gate to get the world back to it's original timeline and save Kurisu. I'm guessing it will end up like the real Gunvarrel in the end, like u see it in the opening. It's just speculation though
    I would be surprised if the Committee of 300 was dealt with in R;N like that. They are the villain in C;H and S;G also but where barely touched upon in S;G and I haven't seen/played C;H yet but from what I've heard weren't dealt with much in there either. They are just in the shadows and the reason these three stories have started. I'm hoping it deals with them more in future installments or has an installment that deals with them directly.

Deleted
    I would be surprised if the Committee of 300 was dealt with in R;N like that. They are the villain in C;H and S;G also but where barely touched upon in S;G and I haven't seen/played C;H yet but from what I've heard weren't dealt with much in there either. They are just in the shadows and the reason these three stories have started. I'm hoping it deals with them more in future installments or has an installment that deals with them directly.
    Well if they don't manage to do it in this Anime, it'll end up with them dealing with the Exoskeleton business at least. With the dude that has that weird haircut. They did reveal the most about the Committee of 300 in this S;G-esque anime, so if it doesn't happen in this one, it'll be in one of the next (if there will be new ones).

Deleted
    Yeah it's more fleshed out. Last season was just 12 episodes of Kodaka and Yozora being slow as hell in finding out they are childhood friends. (And the viewer knew that after, more or less, 2-3 episodes ).

Very true. The episode where she hear's him repeat something she had said to him from back then in his sleep was really sweet though.

And, urgh! You're almost definitely right the mother. I really hope not though. She deserves to see Kotoura happy without her and remain unwelcome in her new, better life. But, Kotoura seems far too nice to hold a grudge. Even after her mother was so unimaginably cruel and cold to her.
    Kotoura and, to a slightly lesser degree, Manabe (if only for a while) seem to have forgiven Red (much too quickly), but I like that Kotoura's grandpa was still giving her stick for it this episode and not dropping it so easily, like "I know you hurt her and you're screwed if you do it again". He's a boss. ^^
    It's refreshing to see a girl's relative encouraging a guy who is good for her to go for it too. Don't see that in enough in all entertainment mediums!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Haganai: Maid!Sena HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG. Niku saikou! And Rika wasn't Tsundere, she was Sdere >.<
    Vividred: So much service Also, reverse psychology is nice http://i.imgur.com/6oaEdJc.jpg

Btw, due to being told to do so, I just watched Steins;Gate the other day.... That was quite an epic marathon there (I just couldn't stop watching >.< too intense)
    The only thing that bothers me is that I now have to see a psychiatrist because Ruka is my favorite girl =/
    Don't worry, play the VN. Theres a route just for you in it :P
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if they don't manage to do it in this Anime, it'll end up with them dealing with the Exoskeleton business at least. With the dude that has that weird haircut. They did reveal the most about the Committee of 300 in this S;G-esque anime, so if it doesn't happen in this one, it'll be in one of the next (if there will be new ones).
    I doubt they'll be stopping the ; visual novels any time soon. They've put so much into the story already with C;H, S;G, and R;N. R;N only came out summer of last year in Japan.

Sasami-san: Cliffhanger time. I'm surprised Sasami didn't do anything to stop her. I feel like she would have the power to stop her mother like that. Wonder how they are going to get red back though.

MMY: I love the compromise between the Knight and Demon King for sharing the bed. I wonder if the earthquakes only happen where the Demon King is to signify it's time for her to renew her Kingship? Seems like an interesting way to let her know. That Dragon Princess seems really annoying though, I hope we get some cool demons that stay in the story soon though other then the Demon King and Head Maid.

I like how they're always in the shadows, but at the same time are the sole reason for the conflicts in the stories. They're based off the real conspiracy theory, so I personally would like them staying out of the spotlight but still being the catalyst for the stories, I think it's more interesting that way. R;N has been far less entertaining than S;G so far, IMO, so I'm hoping these next 5 episodes really deliver!

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Don't worry, play the VN. Theres a route just for you in it :P
    Yes, definitely play the VN. There are a couple big changes that I wasn't a fan of in the anime! (Referring to Steins;Gate)

Deleted
    The ED for Tamako Market is out and I can't download it.

fuck...

I knew there was something behind the My little pony wave

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=188556

And watch the preview or DL the video below

http://kero.animemusicvideos.org/enc...927-876920.mp4

SSY the ep was amazing again i cant wait to see how the anime will end also i think some 1 did read the LN's is there much story left? or will the anime close together with the ln story?

also a little bit of topic does any 1 have a suzuna x sena signature for me ? ;P (from eyeshield 21 cheerleader girl + runner)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

What anime are these two?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    What anime are these two?
    First one is Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, second one is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    First one is Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, second one is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?.
    thank you!!

correct :P i had to think at the 2nd one and thought like hmm this is haruka but what anime was she from ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I'm amazed you guys even knew what anime they were from, I had no idea lol.

both were pretty interesting characters :O haruka was the girl that made the zombie a magical girl afterall xD also the other girl had some funny inventions ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed you guys even knew what anime they were from, I had no idea lol.
    Never seen the second one, but I noticed the first one easily. When you watch shows and get introduced to characters even though they all might look the same before hand, once you know them you can tell them out instantly by all sorts of smaller features.

Kamisama Hajimemashita - Finally finished this after holding off the last few episodes for no reason. I loved the dance at the end with the music going along with it and how everything turned out. I ended up really liking the snake by the end too, didn't think I would.

Love Live! - Caught up with this two after only seeing the first episode at the start of the season. Idol-fanatic is so strange yet adorable.

SSY - Looks like Saki is now the leader of the 66th district. The guy in the preview that was floating above everyone else in the fancy clothing looks to be a very interesting character. Maybe on a council that rules the districts or something? Some high up position like that. Seeing how the humans weren't prepared in the slightest I wonder how they are going to cope with what happened, all the devastation done makes me wonder how the humans can be so confident that they are able to exterminate the queerat population like that. Maybe the higher-ups have some secret weapon?

The guy in the preview that was floating above everyone else in the fancy clothing looks to be a very interesting character. Maybe on a council that rules the districts or something? Some high up position like that.
    Wasn't that just Shisei? The most powerful cantus user guy with the four pupils.