I knew there was something behind the My little pony wave

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=188556

And watch the preview or DL the video below

http://kero.animemusicvideos.org/enc...927-876920.mp4

SSY the ep was amazing again i cant wait to see how the anime will end also i think some 1 did read the LN's is there much story left? or will the anime close together with the ln story?

also a little bit of topic does any 1 have a suzuna x sena signature for me ? ;P (from eyeshield 21 cheerleader girl + runner)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

What anime are these two?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    What anime are these two?
    First one is Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, second one is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    First one is Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, second one is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?.
    thank you!!

correct :P i had to think at the 2nd one and thought like hmm this is haruka but what anime was she from ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    I'm amazed you guys even knew what anime they were from, I had no idea lol.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

both were pretty interesting characters :O haruka was the girl that made the zombie a magical girl afterall xD also the other girl had some funny inventions ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Never seen the second one, but I noticed the first one easily. When you watch shows and get introduced to characters even though they all might look the same before hand, once you know them you can tell them out instantly by all sorts of smaller features.

Kamisama Hajimemashita - Finally finished this after holding off the last few episodes for no reason. I loved the dance at the end with the music going along with it and how everything turned out. I ended up really liking the snake by the end too, didn't think I would.

Love Live! - Caught up with this two after only seeing the first episode at the start of the season. Idol-fanatic is so strange yet adorable.

SSY - Looks like Saki is now the leader of the 66th district. The guy in the preview that was floating above everyone else in the fancy clothing looks to be a very interesting character. Maybe on a council that rules the districts or something? Some high up position like that. Seeing how the humans weren't prepared in the slightest I wonder how they are going to cope with what happened, all the devastation done makes me wonder how the humans can be so confident that they are able to exterminate the queerat population like that. Maybe the higher-ups have some secret weapon?

http://www.google.com/insidesearch/f...chbyimage.html

This is a cool feature.
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The guy in the preview that was floating above everyone else in the fancy clothing looks to be a very interesting character. Maybe on a council that rules the districts or something? Some high up position like that.
    Wasn't that just Shisei? The most powerful cantus user guy with the four pupils.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Google search is for noobs, your own knowledge is what counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Wasn't that just Shisei? The most powerful cantus user guy with the four pupils.
    He was pretty far away and the clothing was completely different, but it could be. Or another of his kind/leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    He was pretty far away and the clothing was completely different, but it could be. Or another of his kind/leader.
    He had a gray hood over his eyes and long white robes, which is what he wears normally. It just looks like he put on a headdress.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    another great mondaiji episode i cant wait to see what kurousagi and izayoi are going to do with their command also i did just check on MAL and it says its only 10 ep's? that seems kinda short ;O i could have understood 12/13 but finishing now in 4 ep's seems even for this fast paced anime kinda rushed o_O
    Yeah I think it's kind of sad that it's only 10 episodes, I'm hoping for a second season because Izayoi is just that badass. Loved the part where Kurosagi told Izayoi that her skirt had the "Gift to almost look up her skirt", they even seem evenly matched, which is hard to imagine with Izayoi being the badass that he is. It would be amazing if Izayoi asked her out, or to ask her to be his maid or something like that, but then again, she could use her gift to negate it. Hmm...

Maoyuu - I'm surprised we still haven't heard anything about Mage, wasn't Yuusha supposed to look for her? I want to see that mage chick dangit. Wondering what Maou is going to have to do with the demon trials, didn't the Head Maid also end up wounded if I'm to believe the opening? Seems legit...

Fairy Tail - Loved this episode, cool fighting and badassery from both Laxus and Wendy. It's a shame that Raven Tail was such a pushover though, or Laxus is just too strong lol. They FINALLY told us about Gajeel being a double agent, holy shit, haven't seen a scene of that since like, what? Episode 40?
    Wind God Slaying seems like cheater stuff to me, heal yourself? Give Wendy a break damnit. Looks like she'll have to use "Milky Way" or whatever she called it soon, or she'll lose. Even though she hasn't "mastered" it. Don't wanna see another FT member lose >_>, Lucy and Gray failing allready.
    Looks like we'll see the chick with the cloak in the next episode - which someone spoiled the identity of to me allready, sigh @ random manga spoilers - randomly first master crying? lolwut. -.-

On another note: Lol'd @ this scene, good thing we have random people at MAL to make gifs :3

Hi thar anime peoplez! I got booed from the League of Legends thread for spamming too much about anime so imma gonna take refuge here. Yoroshiku!

Yeah I think it's kind of sad that it's only 10 episodes, I'm hoping for a second season because Izayoi is just that badass. Loved the part where Kurosagi told Izayoi that her skirt had the "Gift to almost look up her skirt", they even seem evenly matched, which is hard to imagine with Izayoi being the badass that he is. It would be amazing if Izayoi asked her out, or to ask her to be his maid or something like that, but then again, she could use her gift to negate it. Hmm...
    Is it really going to end at 10 eps? If so I hope it won't be an anime original ending as the LNs are going on, so even if the anime ends early there would be tons of material for sequels. I have to say I just love this series. The protagonist is not a moron and/or a useless wimp, the female lead(s) are neither all over him nor showing off stupidly obvious tsundere behaviour, plot seems to be coming along as coherent enough, music is cool, fights are well animated and fun to watch...

I had enough with Campione! being adapted sooo bad, would suck if this gets screwed up in the transfer as well.

Fairy Tail - Loved this episode, cool fighting and badassery from both Laxus and Wendy. It's a shame that Raven Tail was such a pushover though, or Laxus is just too strong lol. They FINALLY told us about Gajeel being a double agent, holy shit, haven't seen a scene of that since like, what? Episode 40?
    Wind God Slaying seems like cheater stuff to me, heal yourself? Give Wendy a break damnit. Looks like she'll have to use "Milky Way" or whatever she called it soon, or she'll lose. Even though she hasn't "mastered" it. Don't wanna see another FT member lose >_>, Lucy and Gray failing allready.
    Looks like we'll see the chick with the cloak in the next episode - which someone spoiled the identity of to me allready, sigh @ random manga spoilers - randomly first master crying? lolwut. -.-
    Hah, Fairy Tail is going to get more and more awesome from now on in the tournament, with Elfman opening the gates and Titania and Cana along with Laxus paving the road beyond. I just feel that anime diluted the epicness of manga - I understand that the plot is catching up so unless they throw in a lot of filling material it's going to end up with a series of pure filler episodes, but well... Anime lost a bit of manga's feeling there, especially with how Pandemonium got dragged out. :<
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-02-16 at 11:46 PM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hi thar anime peoplez! I got booed from the League of Legends thread for spamming too much about anime so imma gonna take refuge here. Yoroshiku!
    You mean I brought you here? Not as much getting boo'd from the rest :P

Is it really going to end at 10 eps? If so I hope it won't be an anime original ending as the LNs are going on, so even if the anime ends early there would be tons of material for sequels. I have to say I just love this series. The protagonist is not a moron and/or a useless wimp, the female lead(s) are neither all over him nor showing off stupidly obvious tsundere behaviour, plot seems to be coming along as coherent enough, music is cool, fights are well animated and fun to watch...
    MAL lists it as 10 episodes and they're usually correct, so I'm guessing they're going to do 10 episodes. The anime itself is very fun to watch, the animations are good, the personalities are just right and there's shitloads of stuff they can still do in the anime, so I can see a second season coming, with the positive reactions about Kurosaki and Izayoi and all.
    Hah, Fairy Tail is going to get more and more awesome from now on in the tournament, with Elfman opening the gates and Titania and Cana along with Laxus paving the road beyond. I just feel that anime diluted the epicness of manga - I understand that the plot is catching up so unless they throw in a lot of filling material it's going to end up with a series of pure filler episodes, but well... Anime lost a bit of manga's feeling there, especially with how Pandemonium got dragged out. :<
    Btw, if you'd like, put anime/manga spoiler before spoiler tags so people know what's safe to click or not (episode spoiler or manga spoiler etc). I haven't read the manga myself, some random friend keeps spoiling random stuff like cloaked person's identity, Natsu's new move, who wins which fight etc. I hope Wendy wins this fight tbh, she's my favorite character <3. (Of this anime anyway, Guy Cecil >>> All).

Edit: Just watched Oreshura new episode.
    Oreshura - Looks like Silver is becoming a bigger bitch instead of softening up? The hell... Hime was cute the first few minutes, she did the exact same thing as Laura Bodewig did in IS: Infinite Stratos, love when that happens ;D. Pink is so tsundere my tsundere meter is going off the charts, those reactions are so clear that it's about to 'splode soon. Think they overdid it with this character. Episode seemed to lack abit of content, felt like it was just 5 minutes or something, could just be me though.
    Last edited by The Monado; 2013-02-17 at 12:59 AM.

randomly first master crying? lolwut. -.-

mavis is such a cutie ;_;

I suddenly have the urge to watch Miyazaki films. Specifically Princess Mononoke and My Neighbor Totoro.

But I've fallen behind on Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. D:

Maoyuu - I'm surprised we still haven't heard anything about Mage, wasn't Yuusha supposed to look for her? I want to see that mage chick dangit. Wondering what Maou is going to have to do with the demon trials, didn't the Head Maid also end up wounded if I'm to believe the opening? Seems legit...

On another note: Lol'd @ this scene, good thing we have random people at MAL to make gifs :3
    mao if u know that those stuff is happening i will spoiler for u when its from the manga/ln he will start searching for the mage i would guess from next ep on its at the same time winter kingdom gets attacked and demon queen goes to her ancestors and yes head maid is getting wounded while pushing demon queen back in when she gets out the first time ;P the other part is a suprise ;D

for fairy tail manga spoiler wendy will get a draw but not with milky way as its not a spell for attack its used to communicate with dragon corpses later on! with the cloak girl are u talking about future lucy or the princess? xD both mysterious characters in the manga currently we dont know their intentions yet! ;P also FT gets its last draw now after wendy all will win like a baws ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL