Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hah, I just want to see the completed harem - in the finished series' epilogue, maybe? I mean, harem or not, it will be one hell of a fighting force... 3 living weapons(Face it, he's gonna get them too. That's how To Love-Ru rolls.), each of them worth an army on their own, along with a set of alien princesses - again, each capable of mass destruction. This is going to be the cutest death squad in the history of anime. Oo
    I don't really know what to say. I don't get what Nemesis is trying to do. At first she wanted Yami to kill Rito and get back to her old self, then, in the 24th chapter she seemed to enjoy Rito quite a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    I don't really know what to say. I don't get what Nemesis is trying to do. At first she wanted Yami to kill Rito and get back to her old self, then, in the 24th chapter she seemed to enjoy Rito quite a lot.
    Rito's harem lacks a sadistic dominatrix candidate right now, she would fill the role perfectly. xD

As for the fascination, she was talking about mental destruction. Maybe she has decided that persuading Yami to kill Rito is either not enough or no longer possible and is going to try and make him fall so as to destroy the support Yami has in his person?

Deleted
    Rito's harem lacks a sadistic dominatrix candidate right now, she would fill the role perfectly. xD

As for the fascination, she was talking about mental destruction. Maybe she has decided that persuading Yami to kill Rito is either not enough or no longer possible and is going to try and make him fall so as to destroy the support Yami has in his person?
    I'm not really sure, but I don't think Rito would stop supporting Yami whatever happens. Anyway, for now, I want to see Nemesis making jokes and Momo getting mad at her. Evetually, seeing her shooting lasers from her tail.

oh, and also, http://puu.sh/26z3u

That ass, man. That. Fucking. Ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMY - Things are really getting interesting now. I wonder how they are going to cope with this one. That damn church calling her a heretic. Just because she was helping people, and the church didn't like that they where losing control over the people? Farming methods are heretical? That's just insane.

I was surprised when the Hero trusted the Merchant that much. I never really got a trusting vibe off of the Merchant, but it seems that he's one of the good guys. I'm happy the Hero took up the Knight and is now her master, I felt that was really needed. I'm scared for the older sister and feel like something really bad is going to happen, but hopefully everything turns out okay. It'll be interesting seeing what they do now, and it feels like it's going to be a straight shot to the end of the season. The Demon King can't really do much else for the humans unless the church removes her heretical stance or gets abolished, the latter of which isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Creepy caster-cat avatar btw
    I want one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Psycho-Pass: Wonder what Kougami is going to do now. He first has to find wherever Makishima is, then Makishima will probably expose everything and bring Kougami over to his side, or end up dying and having Kougami continue what Makishima started. Akane does need to have mindbreak though before the series ends.
    I sincerely hope Kougami joins Makishima, but he'll probably kill him lol.
    GJ-bu: Why is pink so amazing. Everything she does is amazing and adorable to the extreme. Why does everyone else tease her so much. It isn't fair.
    I like Purple more, but Pink is a close second <3.
    Magi: Nice quiet and comedic episode this time. The ending really surprised me, I wonder if the princess, since it seems she's stuck there, is going to go along with the princes plans and help crush the Kou empire.
    I think I'm going to like that prince. But I'm confused as they're seemingly going a diffrent route than the manga.
    Kotoura-san: That oil part was great, watching them get disappointed that they just struck oil instead of water. I really have to wonder how red did that to make them drunk off of food. I want to try it.
    "Even though it made me richer, I still prefer having a bath with my granddaughter" Lolwut.
    Mother is a bitch though, I just know she's going to ruin something.
    We knew that from the start though
    Zetsuen no Tempest: Now everyone is fully connected with what is going on and together again. The princess is acting all lovey-dovey to Yoshino, it'll be fun to see how that ends up.
    I loved how Mashiro was just like I'm okay with it dude. Really surprised me. Would've liked it more if they just gave eachother a manly hug though. Would have invoked feels. Gotta love the princess' deredere <3
    Tamako Market: Brown lolis are just too adorable for words. I have yet to see a brown loli that isn't the most adorable character in the show in both appearance and personality.
    This is my first time seeing one, I can't properly judge lol. Anko is still better D:
    Mending Kotoura's mother's psychological wounds from raising a mind-reading daughter will probably be the culmination of the series - you know, all sweet-and-nice, reconciliation and that stuff. Would fit into Kotoura-san's climate and be a nice climax for the entire anime.
    That's probably how it's going to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    So is Misa the main big bad instead of the white haired guy in R;N? Seems like it's being built up to some extent of that.
    Seems like it, it's a Steins;Gate parralell universe so you never know what to expect lol. I think she's the one who killed Misaki, and the one who hacked into those 3 top players that Kai fought.
    By the way, is that one of them mage chicks from Fire Emblem: Awakening in your sig? The one obsessed with MyUnit or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Kotoura-san good episode i liked mori's food and what would u think if u wake up between 2 girls with one even being naked? ;D
    Replacement for drugs D: , all dealers will go bankrupt. (Which is a good thing)
    vivid i actually think that this anime will get a 2nd season with rei and momo joining them as black and pink ;< cant see how they are going to finish the story in 5 ep's ^^
    I think so too, or just be one of those "unfinished" animes like Infinite Stratos/Accel World and stuff, that might get a second season.
    robotis notes what was that suit misa was wearing at the end? and why did her boss actually attack her i am totally confused lol
    Like Skelington said, it's the suit she used for the presentation of the robots. It seems to function like an exoskeleton so thats why it looks like her movement is enhanced.
    Robotics;Notes - I'm happy at least a few people were interested in the GunPro-2. I'm surprised how much of a taboo Gunvarrel has become though just because of some controversy around the creators. It seems like Aki's sister might have something up that goes against both her employer and everyone else. I wonder if she's the one that is causing everything to happen, or maybe she is going against ExoSkeleton to stop whatever is happening that they are causing. Only four episodes left of the show, so things really have to start picking up fast.
    Shit's going to get crazy in the next few episodes, that's for sure.
    Shush. Mondaijitachi is awesome. :3
    Indeed it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Also very noticeable during the conversation between Masaoka and Kougami... (frames missing, lower quality drawings for long duration, inconsistency between frames i.e Kougami's shirt) Still liked the content of the episode though.
    Yeah the animation was very lazy. But nothing can beat the lazyness of Morgiana's dance in Magi. Ugh. Episode was good though.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-22 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mondaijitachi - I love the camaraderie between Izayoi and Shiroyasha on all things erotic. Everything they did between the two of them this episode had me laughing. I like getting to see some of Leticia's true powers, and the transformation between more grown up her and loli her was great.

The references to the Pied Piper from Grimm's was nice. I didn't expect to get a reference like that, and didn't even connect the rats and name before Jin said all that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I sincerely hope Kougami joins Makishima, but he'll probably kill him lol.
    If I had to guess, Akane will join Makishima, and Kougami will feel betrayed by her, hence the fighting in the first opening. I might be off.

Deleted
    Mondaijitachi - I love the camaraderie between Izayoi and Shiroyasha on all things erotic. Everything they did between the two of them this episode had me laughing. I like getting to see some of Leticia's true powers, and the transformation between more grown up her and loli her was great.

The references to the Pied Piper from Grimm's was nice. I didn't expect to get a reference like that, and didn't even connect the rats and name before Jin said all that.
    I love pretty much everything about lead characters in Mondaijitachi, they just seem so refreshingly different from what majority of anime serves. I was a bit disappointed with the slow pace at which this episode moved, I hoped more would happen.

Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Best harem ever. Like seriously. Yozora's "male" outfit, the mail from Yukimura, Rika being Rika... I cracked up so many times during this episode. Also, I love every single interaction involving Maria, Kobato, or both of them at once. It's just always SO ridiculous.

One more thing: I have not been posting here when episode 4 aired so just let me say this: confirmation that Yukimura is even more gender-confused than I thought she was has lifted a certain feeling of guilt I've been carrying for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    By the way, is that one of them mage chicks from Fire Emblem: Awakening in your sig? The one obsessed with MyUnit or something?
    Yea, Tharja.

Stalkers are perfection.

Yea, Tharja.

Stalkers are perfection.
    That body suit. My heart

Deleted
    Mondaiji-tachi

*hi5's Shiroyasha*
    *my sides implode*

Deleted
    Every single Dark Mage runs about that indecently, regardless if they're male or female.

Also, while Ben-to has arguably among the most stupid premises I've heard of, it's kind of charming to watch. Maybe I can't help but to smile over ultra-violent brawls and waxing philosophy over lunchboxes. xD

Or we could be superserious and take it as an allegory of something
    Last edited by mmoc7d4827b7f1; 2013-02-22 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Yea, Tharja.
    snip
    Stalkers are perfection.
    I was originally thinking about pairing her with My Unit... but then I saw Cheria :3 (or whatever her name is, wyvern knight chick, pink hair always winz, and I never use dancers/bards, so no Olivia).
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Every single Dark Mage runs about that indecently, regardless if they're male or female.
    Doesn't matter, the more indecent the better. *Evil Laughter*

Psycho-Pass: It's getting a bit predictable at this point. I'm hoping that the director forcing the dominator to switch to lethal eliminator mode right in front of them raised some flags and now they're all a bit suspicious. I mean, if they didn't notice something was a bit fucked up about that, then there's something wrong with it. I mean, I understand them intentionally ignoring it to avoid trouble, but I hope they discuss it in private at some point.

Robotics;Notes: I'm flabbergasted at the people's reactions to anything Gunvarrel related. It's illogical. "Oh, the people who made this show were allegedly murdered by the director of the show. BETTER HATE IT FOREVER AND ANYTHING RELATED TO IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE LOVED IT BEFORE!" I just don't get it. Are they not able to disassociate the creation from the bad things that happened to the creators? It's like they're blaming the robot from the show for what happened. It's just seems weird to me. Also, Akiho's sister has been acting shady as fuck this whole series. I'm really curious as to what her story is and why she's such a bitch, especially to her sister. The ending only made me even more curious as to her connections with the exoskeleton company, that white-haired dude, and that one guy with the reports whose name I can be bothered to remember at the moment.
    Last edited by An-Tuirseach; 2013-02-23 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Also, while Ben-to has arguably among the most stupid premises I've heard of, it's kind of charming to watch. Maybe I can't help but to smile over ultra-violent brawls and waxing philosophy over lunchboxes. xD

Or we could be superserious and take it as an allegory of something
    Heh, I actually ended up watching it because of you guys and some amvs, and it's damn amazing actually. The fight scenes were so good the entire series was worth the time invested just for them alone - and then there was the wacky comedy on top of it. Also, I find it quite ironic that in anime this stupid I was able to witness what just might be the most normal and healthy romantic relationship between two teenagers when compared to majority of other anime - Satou and Yarizui are just so... normal in their behaviour towards each other.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-23 at 01:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Knew you'd like it ^^

I like the soundtrack. The fight music is very good
    Make a mix of Mondaijitachi and Ben-to combat music, take Ben-to fight scenes quality. Insert those two factors into an anime with a real, dark plot and some kind of superpowers. I will be happy forever.

Welp, assuming this is a real list ( and hopefully it is) spring season of animu should be pretty decent.

http://i4.minus.com/iboOuL5DzBjZow.jpg
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

New Gen Urobuchi anime, Azazel season 2, and a new Higurashi thing. Next season is going to be glorious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Mondaiji-tachi

*hi5's Shiroyasha*
    *my sides implode*
    Best part of the episode, by far