Deleted
    Just watched the latest R;N episode. More references to C;H and S;G. Also, Shit hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What he said. Watching Fate/Zero without having read the Fate/Stay Night novel in its' entirety(NOT the anime) is a huge, huge waste - moreover it also spoils a lot of F/SN story.
    I watched Fate/Zero with no prior knowledge of the series whatsoever and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Ririchiyo's power? She's an Oni.
    Thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    so fairy tail anime ending on 30 March, thats number 2 of the big shounens (after bleach hiatus)
    What, it's ending? Why? Looks like I'll be reading the manga then. Bleh, I hate scanlations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I watched Fate/Zero with no prior knowledge of the series whatsoever and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
    I still think it's good as a stand alone series, I just enjoyed it significantly more thanks to reading the VN first. And I think a lot of people who get bored with it or dislike it would enjoy it more if they knew all of the back story and characters. The ending after the time skip in particular was really powerful, even though I knew exactly what was going to happen, because it's something that's referenced constantly in the VN.

I disagree with it being a huge waste, it just can't live up to its full potential without the VN.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 06:25 PM ----------

Thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 06:26 PM ----------

What, it's ending? Why? Looks like I'll be reading the manga then. Bleh, I hate scanlations.
    yea there's 4 more episodes, ending on the biggest cliffhanger it could have done :/
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

yea there's 4 more episodes, ending on the biggest cliffhanger it could have done :/
    That just sucks. Just as I re-watch the entire series and really enjoy Fairy Tail again, it ends lol. On what is probably the best arc so far no less. Blah. And for me personally, I doubt I'll enjoy the manga as much as I do the anime. I read the news about it and apparently there's supposed to be some big announcement (a good one according to the guy who makes fairy tail) regarding Fairy Tail.

Deleted
    It's just that it is SO good that even if you miss out on so much it's still very good. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I still think it's good as a stand alone series, I just enjoyed it significantly more thanks to reading the VN first. And I think a lot of people who get bored with it or dislike it would enjoy it more if they knew all of the back story and characters. The ending after the time skip in particular was really powerful, even though I knew exactly what was going to happen, because it's something that's referenced constantly in the VN.

I disagree with it being a huge waste, it just can't live up to its full potential without the VN.
    I guess that depends on how do you understand "huge waste". Not only do you not get everything you could out of the anime but you also heavily spoil the VN if you ever end up reading it in the future. And the ending was just so sad if you remember Saber's fate in the final route. No hope in sight for that poor soul. :(
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-02 at 07:45 PM.

so fairy tail anime ending on 30 March, thats number 2 of the big shounens (after bleach hiatus)
    dosent it end because it will have reached the manga by then? it will be probably just put on a stop for a year or so for the manga to produce more content ;X
    what will happen is probably next ep the battle natsu vs rogue + sting the week after how they go into the castle and beath the assasins then after that one the fight with erza vs kagura vs minerva etc. and in the last it will show us something interesting with future lucy and an insane cliffhanger ;D <--- spoiler form manga !

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Madoka-esque as in suffering? Or just normal magical girls?
    Not sure about that, but Madoka-esque as in it's a Mahou shoujo with what appears to be a unique art style. And from the PV/website it looks like it might be dark like Madoka was.

Not sure about that, but Madoka-esque as in it's a Mahou shoujo with what appears to be a unique art style. And from the PV/website it looks like it might be dark like Madoka was.
    Simply being from Shaft is enough for me to check it out, definitely excited!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    dosent it end because it will have reached the manga by then? it will be probably just put on a stop for a year or so for the manga to produce more content ;X
    what will happen is probably next ep the battle natsu vs rogue + sting the week after how they go into the castle and beath the assasins then after that one the fight with erza vs kagura vs minerva etc. and in the last it will show us something interesting with future lucy and an insane cliffhanger ;D <--- spoiler form manga !
    there's enough chapters out for a few months more or atleast till the tournament arc is done.

172 "The Perfume Dedicated To You"
    "Kimi ni Sasageru Parufamu" March 9, 2013
    173 "Battle of Dragon Slayers"
    "Batoru of Doragon Sureiya" March 16, 2013
    174 "Natsu vs. the Two Dragons"
    "Natsu vs. Soryu" March 23, 2013
    175 "The Face of the Girl I Saw"
    "Sono Toki Mita Shoujo no Kao wa" March 30, 2013
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Ore Shura ep 9 - This weeks episode was pretty good. Eita finally remembers he knew pink as a child and pink further solidifies her role as best girl.

SSY ep 22 - Not as good as last weeks episode, but I think we'll all be glad to see Kiroumaru is back and well. This show has really shaped up to be quite good. I just hope it ends well. With only 3 episodes to go it seems like that wont be enough. I'm not familiar with the LNs though, so who knows, it could be fine.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 01:20 AM ----------

Anyone aware of any good One Piece torrents that have the entire series or multiple One Piece torrents that have all the episodes, and are actually seeded well. Pretty much all the One Piece torrents I've found have basically no seeders. The best one I've found so far is on the cat website, but it has so many leechers that if the download actually even starts I'm only getting something in the range of 50-300 kb/s. Way to long for a 150 gb torrent. If any of you are aware of any, a pm would be appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    ugh, I really regret watching School Days.

on a side note, Kokoro Connect is awesome
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-03 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    ugh, I really regret watching School Days.
    So do i, the ending was (not) worth it though xD

School Days messed me up for like a week lol.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    http://puu.sh/2bhge
    No .

Deleted
    Ore Shura ep 9 - This weeks episode was pretty good. Eita finally remembers he knew pink as a child and pink further solidifies her role as best girl.

SSY ep 22 - Not as good as last weeks episode, but I think we'll all be glad to see Kiroumaru is back and well. This show has really shaped up to be quite good. I just hope it ends well. With only 3 episodes to go it seems like that wont be enough. I'm not familiar with the LNs though, so who knows, it could be fine.
    Yeah, Pink got me smitten this week. Almost a 'classic' tsundere (innitially 'tsun', gradually becoming 'dere', I think(?)) in this episode which people have been crying about not occurring enough/at all in anime anymore. I think Silver is still my favourite aesthetically, but they both looked great in the yukata.

Yeah, it's great to see him back. I just love his design. Still kind of ugly like the other queerats, but with his height, white fur and soft but commanding voice, he has an air of class and dignity that none of the others do. I've seen that kind of Grunt/General dimorphism in fantasy before somewhere, but can't remember where. Still, I think its always pretty interesting racial design.
    While I'm happy he's back, I was a little apprehensive over that zoom in on his face to show his snarl after he suggested he'd guide them to Tokyo. I'm hoping it was just invoked by his thinking that being out with them would increase his chances of finding and killing Squealer.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    on a side note, Kokoro Connect is awesome
    Yeah, I really enjoyed it and totally fell in rabu with Inaba. Dat lewd huskiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    [img]http://puu.sh/2bhge[/ig]
    I thought MLP:FiM was kawaii before it was cool.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-03-03 at 04:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    messed up your spoiler :P the squeler one
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2013-03-03 at 04:23 PM.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    messed up your spoiler :P the squeler one
    Ah poop! Well spotted!