Ok, that should be enough nominations. I'll make a poll and basically how it will work is you will have two options. Yes and no. You can vote for or against as many or few anime as you like, and the winner will be the one with the highest percentage of "yes" votes compared to "no" votes.

For nominations we have:

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (We all know you want to watch one of these first two. Cough Cough. lol)
    Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
    Full Metal Panic
    Busou Renkin
    Gankutsuou
    Gunslinger Girl
    Seto no Hanayome
    Kanon
    Trigun
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
    Welcome to the NHK

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 06:21 PM ----------

If you didn't get a chance to nominate your shows, now's the time to do it as I will be making the poll shortly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ok, that should be enough nominations. I'll make a poll and basically how it will work is you will have two options. Yes and no. You can vote for or against as many or few anime as you like, and the winner will be the one with the highest percentage of "yes" votes compared to "no" votes.

For nominations we have:

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (We all know you want to watch one of these first two. Cough Cough. lol)
    Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
    Full Metal Panic
    Busou Renkin
    Gankutsuou
    Gunslinger Girl
    Seto no Hanayome
    Kanon
    Trigun
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
    Welcome to the NHK

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 06:21 PM ----------

If you didn't get a chance to nominate your shows, now's the time to do it as I will be making the poll shortly.
    Put genre/short desc next to each vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Put genre/short desc next to each vote.
    Will do. Had descriptions already, but genre is a good idea. I'll be using the genre MAL say it is, so no one complain if I get it wrong lol,

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people skipping votes is messing with the polling.

How so? If someone doesn't vote yes or no for a particular show I just see that as indifference and that they don't necessarily want it to win or lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    How so? If someone doesn't vote yes or no for a particular show I just see that as indifference and that they don't necessarily want it to win or lose.
    Seeing 4 votes for one and 6 votes for another. If the 4 is 3 for and 1 against and the 6 is 3 for and 3 against, who wins?

Hmm, you have a point. I based this poll format off of a similar poll on reddit, but the userbase for /r/anime is obviously much larger than here so they wouldn't necessarily suffer from issues that we would have as a much smaller group. I would say we could have tied shows re-voted on, but then the issue arises where say one show has considerably more votes than another, but there differences just so happen to be the same. Hmm. I may have to change the voting options and have everyone vote again. Making every question required would fix the issue.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 08:27 PM ----------

Ok, here's the new poll. Everyone who has already voted needs to vote again. You must now vote on every option as well. Any ties will be decided by re-voting for the tied shows.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VrU...HK6O4/viewform

Deleted
    Hmm, you have a point. I based this poll format off of a similar poll on reddit, but the userbase for /r/anime is obviously much larger than here so they wouldn't necessarily suffer from issues that we would have as a much smaller group. I would say we could have tied shows re-voted on, but then the issue arises where say one show has considerably more votes than another, but there differences just so happen to be the same. Hmm. I may have to change the voting options and have everyone vote again. Making every question required would fix the issue.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 08:27 PM ----------

Ok, here's the new poll. Everyone who has already voted needs to vote again. You must now vote on every option as well. Any ties will be decided by re-voting for the tied shows.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VrU...HK6O4/viewform
    Done, hope we'll get the results as soon as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fully read denpa kyoushi from yesterday. Yeah it was the CM announced in the manga a few weeks back to appear during the unlimited
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Done, hope we'll get the results as soon as possible.
    Results will be posted tomorrow night, barring unforeseen circumstances and not enough votes (in which case I'll leave the poll open for another day or so).

Voted, looks like Gunslinger Girl and Welcome to the NHK are currently tied, I'd be happy with either of these!

I'm hoping for Gunslinger of those two. I've already seen NHk, and while it's one of my favorite anime, I'd prefer to watch something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for Gunslinger of those two. I've already seen NHk, and while it's one of my favorite anime, I'd prefer to watch something else.
    Now it looks like Tasogare and Gunslinger are tied for first, with Ikoku, Gankutsuou, and NHK tied for third.

I'd be fine with any except Tasogare, already seen it and not as interested in watching it again.

Deleted
    I downvoted only the ones that had "France" or "Paris" in the synopsis.
    Basically because I'm biased against France and French people, don't hate me :/

Now it looks like Tasogare and Gunslinger are tied for first, with Ikoku, Gankutsuou, and NHK tied for third.

I'd be fine with any except Tasogare, already seen it and not as interested in watching it again.
    How'd you like Tasogare? I downloaded it, but I've yet to watch it. It looked interesting. I skipped through an episode just to get the general feel of it and it reminded me of Another. Not necessarily similar in plot (I don't know much about aside from what MAL says), but atmosphere and art style. And if it's anything like Another that'd be awesome. I absolutely loved Another.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 11:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I downvoted only the ones that had "France" or "Paris" in the synopsis.
    Basically because I'm biased against France and French people, don't hate me :/
    A shame. Ikoku Meiro no Croisée looks pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised it's gotten up to 17 votes though, I didn't realize we had so many here that would be on within a few hours of each other. Must have a lot of lurkers?

I'm surprised it's gotten up to 17 votes though, I didn't realize we had so many here that would be on within a few hours of each other. Must have a lot of lurkers?
    That's what I'm thinking too. Last poll I did didn't have nearly this many responses this quickly.

Deleted
    We had like 5 people talk and suddenly 17 votes, what is this sorcery?

10+ Year Old Account
    How'd you like Tasogare? I downloaded it, but I've yet to watch it. It looked interesting. I skipped through an episode just to get the general feel of it and it reminded me of Another. Not necessarily similar in plot (I don't know much about aside from what MAL says), but atmosphere and art style. And if it's anything like Another that'd be awesome. I absolutely loved Another.\
    Totally missed this earlier.

It's a really good show actually, one of the better I've seen especially considering it's theme, it just doesn't have much re-watch value for me. Same with Kanon, I absolutely loved the show, but I wouldn't want to watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    We had like 5 people talk and suddenly 17 votes, what is this sorcery?
    I imagine a few people who didn't nominate anything voted and probably some lurkers as well.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 12:01 AM ----------

Totally missed this earlier.

It's a really good show actually, one of the better I've seen especially considering it's theme, it just doesn't have much re-watch value for me. Same with Kanon, I absolutely loved the show, but I wouldn't want to watch it again.
    Good to hear. It certainly looks interesting. Yeah, some shows you just don't want to watch again, regardless of whether they're good or not lol.