Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    If this is an answer to my question I am not going to read it as it warranted spoiler tags - I asked because I can't decide whether to watch the anime or read the VN. ;D
    I'd read the VN. I've done both, but I'm very glad I chose the VN first, since there are a couple big changes in the anime I was unhappy with. To answer your previous question without spoilers, there are decisions every now and then that make you branch onto another route that leads to an ending rather quickly, where picking the other option will make the story continue. The true ending can be a little tricky to get, I had to follow a guide after my first time through so I could get it without messing up a bunch.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Watched the Eve no Jikan last night. Started off as a few OVAs but then they compiled it into one feature with some extra scenes. It's really nice! Great visuals and I just love fiction that explores a future with AIs, especially when they explore the 'Three Laws of Robotics'. I think these are philisophical dilemmas that we are likely going to have to face in the future, in some capacity. So, I enjoy sci-fi that opens up discourse earlier than most.
    Eve no Jikan is definitely one of the strongest anime movies to come out the last couple of years. I only wish they'd put more effort into the ending. It kinda feels like they were going to continue the storyline, but then at the last moment decided against it, and put in some bland ending which didn't really leave me satisfied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I can't read moonrunes, but I can see pictures of it, so I guess. Yay? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    And the movie once it's translated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Omg source?
    You guys..

I..

what..

umm...

what.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You guys..

I..

what..

umm...

what.
    Not sure what you're whatting about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what you're whatting about.
    Probably name changes.

Why do people even do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    Eve no Jikan is definitely one of the strongest anime movies to come out the last couple of years. I only wish they'd put more effort into the ending. It kinda feels like they were going to continue the storyline, but then at the last moment decided against it, and put in some bland ending which didn't really leave me satisfied.
    Yeah, I pretty much fully agree. The ending certainly left me wanting. I think it would have/could make a fantastic and highly watchable series (I'd love to see how their society might develop should the cafe and its 'One Rule' be discovered). The story establishes an impressively fibrous and immersive universe in under two hours and there's a lot of interesting insights shown that leave you hoping to learn more.

I really like the creator's style, I'd love to see him involved in developing a full series of something. The visuals and atmosphere of his stuff feels really similar to Makoto Shinkai's work but way less bleak and saddening. >.<'

Deleted
    Probably name changes.

Why do people even do that.
    I told about my name change a few pages ago D:

It was an impulse decision to name myself The Monado, and I was like "Wait I'm Zelgius on Steam and Skype... Might aswell change it to Zelgius"

10+ Year Old Account
    and I can guess dalliah is because of supercell's chelly?..
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    well thats nice. I haven't been in the mood to read the LN at all to continue on lol
    The LNs are rather bad to be honest, I dropped them after some time. Infinite Stratos is fine as a light show, but nothing worth spending any time reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    I told about my name change a few pages ago D:

It was an impulse decision to name myself The Monado, and I was like "Wait I'm Zelgius on Steam and Skype... Might aswell change it to Zelgius"
    Well... I missed it.

Almost done with Hanasaku Iroha. At first I didn't really like Takako at all, but near the end I'm liking her more and more. A have a few episodes left, but as you see her in the show more she seems far nicer then before. Beanman is awesome, same with Renji (the older cook), but I think my favorite character is Minko.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love the end of a season when your list just gets gradually smaller....until the week and a half later where you add in all the new anime...
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Gotta love the end of a season when your list just gets gradually smaller....until the week and a half later where you add in all the new anime...
    Only Mondaiji's ended so far though?

I do like that feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    if only there was one...
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys..

I..

what..

umm...

what.
    Well, Dal became an instrument, and Monada became uhh... something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Well, Dal became an instrument, and Monada became uhh... something.
    I became the Black Knight, Zelgius.
    But right now I'm cosplaying as a Half-elf Witch, wee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia took a dark turn in ep 7

15+ Year Old Account
    Totally want to buy Makise Kurisu figurine, but I'd never be able to explain it to my parents. Same shit with Clannad. I want to buy the Blu-rays, but (moreso the first season) they have really "questionable" covers to those not knowledgeable in Anime. Clannad has all the main heroines on the main cover... if my parents saw that, they'd think it's hentai or something. Suppose I'll wait a year till I go to university.

Anyways, watched episode 2 of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Can't believe how awesome the anime quality is, it looked like shit on the website I watched it on yesterday. I think I liked this episode better than the first, interested in seeing where this goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    my dad still looks at me weird when I buy an anime (any). going on that he could download it free (my ps3 can't use burned discs anymore i believe)
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Most of the stuff I have bought is easily explainable (Death Note for example), so my parents really don't care. Not sure what they're opinion would be of me if I were to get Clannad or a figurine in the mail, though.

Side note; went back and rewatched Steins;Gate episode 1... and holy crap, so much foreshadowing.