The show since episode 17 or whichever one was Makishima learning about the system felt so unsuspenseful like creators just didn't care about the individual episodes(a lot of the show felt like that), but that finale was pretty gosh darn great.

If Yayoi was only in the show to be yuriservice they could at least added more scenes.

Didn't even notice this, but someone posted it on reddit

Psycho Pass - The new inspector (Shimotsuki) was the girl whose best friend (Kawarazaki) was killed by Rikako.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa was pretty good, though not sure if I liked the ending...

GJ-bu is funny once again, going to be sad to see it go next week

Kotoura-san new episode was pretty good. Felt bad for Moritani and loved the Muroto and Prez scenes. My only problem was the entire "criminal" part. It was kinda dumb. Even though the detective had her reasons, I don't like how the lead detective and Kotoura basically "forgive her". It is not okay to brutally beat up a bunch of kids if you had a bad life. I realize she accepts what she did was wrong, but I still don't like how easy she turned from crazy criminal to sympathetic airhead. Still was a good episode though, even with it's flaws.

Episode 3 of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia was probably my favourite yet, really loving this series.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-21 at 10:25 PM.

Psycho-Pass ending was pretty underwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joins the name change bandwagon...

Deleted
    Am I uncool for keeping the same name since forever?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Am I uncool for keeping the same name since forever?
    Yes, gtfo.

It's okay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    GJ-bu is funny once again, going to be sad to see it go next week
    Concerned Kirara was so damn cute. ='3

Haganai - Kodaka, man knows how to make a smooth exit: Nailed it.

Psycho-Pass ending was good and all, but it seemed really predictable to me. I actually figured it would go something like that. Maybe not exactly, but definitely very similarly. I do hope the very end with Kogami putting down that book and the system still being in place, but also there actually being a real reason to hate it and want it destroyed for two of the main characters was a hint at a second season, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Next episode should be interesting with the whole confession thing being out. Wonder how Kodaka will handle it.

[video=youtube;Vm9KD9pkPQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm9KD9pkPQA&feature=youtu.be[/vido]
    Yeah, should be very interesting and I doubt everything can be rounded off, so I really hope we'll be seeing a 3rd season. It's certainly popular enough to justify one, but will the source material be there before a ridiculously long wait has to happen. =S
    I'd like to see more of Yozora's reaction. She's had so little screen-time this season, especially scenes focusing on her, that I'm kind of expecting a big revelation/dialogue (at least) for her in the coming episode. I feel bad for her. Having social anxieties sucks and I bet it's hard for her, even if she does treat everyone like crap to keep them at a distance/general loathing of the species (lol).

More "ONEE-SAMA!!" \o/

Boku Tomodachi - This was a great episode. Red loli was so adorable.

And out comes the confession! Poor Yozora, she looked petrified. Next episode is going to be interesting to see how this all pans out. I really hope we get a third season. Really love this show. I think this might be my favorite show of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    something stupid about psycho pass only noticed when akane mentioned ginoza not wearing glasses, but noticed something was off about his look...
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Boku Tomodachi - This was a great episode. Red loli was so adorable.

And out comes the confession! Poor Yozora, she looked petrified. Next episode is going to be interesting to see how this all pans out. I really hope we get a third season. Really love this show. I think this might be my favorite show of the season.
    It was so frigging cute the way she politely took off and put on her shoes before scolding the group then running off crying. x'D

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Wait, are they already up to the latest LN release? Yeah I'm hoping for a bit more Yozora screen time before it wraps up in the next episode.
    I'm not sure, but that's what I've heard. Apparently compared with the first season, loads more ground, in terms of novel content, was covered in NEXT. You can kind of feel it, I guess, with how many big reveals/developments we've had this season compared with the previous one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished Tasogare Otome x Amnesia...let's just say I lost my man card today.

I'd like some input from you guys. I grew up with a huge interest in anime but as years dwindled by I fell way out of sync with what was new and awesome. Curious if I list a few of my favorites if anyone could point me towards newer shows that would be similar. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    I'd like some input from you guys. I grew up with a huge interest in anime but as years dwindled by I fell way out of sync with what was new and awesome. Curious if I list a few of my favorites if anyone could point me towards newer shows that would be similar. Thanks.

Okay, but where is your list for us to work with, man?
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Well, I figured I'd ask for first before doing so... >.>

Anyways, most of my favorites are probably pretty common, but none the less:

Trigun
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Seven Samurai
    Bleach
    Cowboy Bepop
    Gundam (all forms)

Some of the more recent ones (at least to me) I've watched that I enjoyed were:

Darker than BLACK
    Claymore
    s-Cry-ed

About the only thing I've kept on top of throughout the years has been Gundam as I'm a huge fan. So similar series would be cool. Thanks again guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    One series I'd suggest would be Code Geass. It is pretty popular (and many think it's overrated, but w/e) and it has mechas. I'm not sure if it shares any similarities with Gundam besides that, but the action, plot, and characters in it are good. The character designs are pretty odd at first (super skinny), but you get used to it.

I'm sure others will recommend more. Only started watching anime in January (besides DB and DBZ as a kid), so my pool of recommendation is fairly limited.

On a side note, about to start Madoka Magica. Heard good things about it, hope it doesn't disappoint.

Anyone know of any tutorials that would show me how to create a chart similar to this?

http://images.wikia.com/animu-mango/...4751708378.jpg

Want to try and make my own recommendation chart, and I really like the layout of this one.

You really don't need a tutorial. Access to Photoshop would be ideal though. You could probably do some similar on Powerpoint if that's all you had access to, but it'd be smaller. The process however is simply having a black backdrop (or color of choice), dropping in the images of the anime series, and some text boxes for descriptions.