10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I don't even know if I have a top 5 from this season, if I can't count 2 cour series.

1 Tamako Market
    2 Maoyuu
    3 Haganai NEXT

I watched a couple others, but they weren't good enough for me to even rank them. Sasami-san was interesting, but that's about it. Kotoura-san was way too dramatic when it was serious, and the other parts were just boring and kinda dumb. Really can't wait for the next season to start.

But at least the 2 cour shows WERE really good. Especially Shin Sekai Yori. One of the best series I've ever seen, hands down. Psycho-Pass was amazing well, but it didn't have anywhere near the same impact as SSY, particularly the ending.

What shows are you guys definitely checking out? So far for me, I'll be picking up Suisei no Gargantia, Shingeki no Kyojin, Aku no Hana, Devil Survivor 2, and possibly Kakumeiki Valvrave.
    pretty much all the shows with romance and drama in and the 3 mecha shows this season + attack on titan.
    A total of 17 shows
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

i think i will watch or atleast start with most of the shows i think i counted 21 ^^ also i didnt even know Hataraku Mao-Sama got an anime ;O i enjoy the anime i hope the anime is nice too ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    What shows are you guys definitely checking out? So far for me, I'll be picking up Suisei no Gargantia, Shingeki no Kyojin, Aku no Hana, Devil Survivor 2, and possibly Kakumeiki Valvrave.
    I'll be checking out all of them, 3 episode rule to watch or drop em.
    I'm definitely gonna watch Shingeki no Kyojin, Date A Live, Valvrave and Railgun S. Others... I'll see if I watch them.

Also, new season of Magi to release this fall:

Source

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I prefer http://animecalendar.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how they are going to do the new season of Magi, seeing as the last two episodes are anime original ending and the arc they wish to go up to in the anime is currently being done in the manga. They'll have run out of content after this second season.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-31 at 05:06 PM.

Pretty much everything. I'll give them all a few episodes. I'm most excited for Ore Imo though. Can't wait for it to start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    das akb final.
    Damn, this series surprised me to be honest. Stupid, light entertainment without a tinge of thought for 23 or so episodes... And then a bomb like that at the end. All in all those few final episodes were a nice poke at how ridiculously stupid and easy to manipulate a large group of people can be when treated as one entity - whatever you tell them, they believe. ^.^

15+ Year Old Account
    Just started Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, loving it. Rikka is so damn cute.

Also started Zetsuen no Tempest, this is pretty good as well.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-04-01 at 04:23 AM.

Just watched the Little Witch Academia special that just came out. Apparently it was part of some government sponsored cultural thing where they gave money to animation studios to help young animators make an anime. I really liked it. Reminded me a lot of Harry Potter. I would definitely watch a series of this.

Deleted
    Top 5 from this season?

1. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
    2. OreShura
    3. Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
    4. Gj-Bu
    5. Kotoura-san

omnom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    This is the one I'm currently using.

Is GJ-Bu worth watching?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Is GJ-Bu worth watching?
    Yeah. It's obviously not amazing or anything, but it's a fun little show about nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Is GJ-Bu worth watching?
    It's an extremely fun, episodical gag show sans plot. The kind of show you can watch quarter of an episode at a time without issues.

Anyone watch episode 1 of Date A Live? Really good episode to start it out like how it gives me TWGOK vibes. Cant wait for more episodes, hopefully better quality.

Deleted
    Haven't watched Date A Live yet because it's a 398p version that was hosted on a website, instead of airing on tv. I'll just wait till the real deal.

yeah i also wait for the real release and not the pre air^^ but i am already itching to watch it ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    OreImo only going to be 16 episodes long.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ve-16-episodes

I decided I'll watch the Date a Live pre-air just because it looks so good. The other one I'm going to wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! was really amazing. So close to a 10, if it weren't for some small details I really do not like how they didn't show the scene where Yuuta tells Rikka to take off the eye patch. I don't even understand why they'd just skip over it and only show it in a small soundless flashback, it could have been a really powerful scene.... Still really awesome though.