Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    on what channel sahu? i wanna see german dub for it ;P (hope its a good one most german dubs are still far better then the american )
    Not sure if it's dubbed, it's not on a mainstream channel and might just be subbed instead. We'll see.

Channel is Tele5, two episodes will be broadacted on Monday the 17th, starting at 22:10

oh well at that time i wont sit in front of tv ;X but i am pretty sure we dont have any subbed/dubbed stuff on native german channels ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    oh well at that time i wont sit in front of tv ;X but i am pretty sure we dont have any subbed/dubbed stuff on native german channels ;P
    I'll watch it. I'm no fan of the series, but watching a new~ish anime on german TV is such a novel idea, I'll just watch it for shit and giggles

its like watching X or wolfs rain back in the day ;P all the good late night animes on channels u usually dont watch ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    its like watching X or wolfs rain back in the day ;P all the good late night animes on channels u usually dont watch ;D
    I really should watch tele5 more often. Although there is a limit to how much Star Trek TNG/Voyager one can stand w/o going postal, but that limit is much higher than for DSDS (germany's "American Idol") or other Reality TV shows. Or those nice "you biatch fooked mah boyfriend imma gonna smack you" Talkshows.

That's the reason why HDMI1 (=connection to my PC) is the best channel there is on my TV. freshly fansubbed anime (or other shows you get off the internet) is much better than 99.9% of the stuff you get to see on TV. Honestly, I'd rather watch the Testbild for hours on end than this shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I am not opposed to that idea.

Maou-sama Plz....

10+ Year Old Account
    Need more yuri anime \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    valvraves out guys and dat H loving mecha.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Devil Survivor - Wow. Everybody is dying.

Crime Edge - With all this talk about who Kiri's ancestor was and what he looked like, I almost thought it would involve time travel or something with either Iwai's father or that guy in the Lab coat being the original Crime Edge. Stupid theory, I know.

Maou-sama - Stuff is going down. Not sure I like it as much as I did earlier. I wish there was more backstory with Maou, instead of it all being with the Church.

Valvrave - Holy shit. First of all, Shoko is a horrible character. "Lets do whatever we want!"? Seriously? I really hope something bad happens because of what she is saying, because the fact she won based on "guys lets do w/e we want even though there is a war! yay party time! yolo!" is absolutely stupid. Though that scene with Haruto going full vampire mode and raping Saki, combined with the cuts back to Shoko, wow that was crazy.

I think this puts to rest all those dumb Saki x Shoko stuff though. I kept hearing people say that Saki actually wants Shoko, not Haruto, but based on her reactions this episode that clearly isn't true.

Valvrave Speculation: Saki says that if Haruto goes full crazy, she will put him down. What if that promise in that future scene was the one in this episode? Haruto becomes evil in the future, and Saki is fulfilling her promise of taking him down.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-06-14 at 01:34 AM.

valvrave wait what did he just rape rukino? wtf? i thought he just wants blood or do they need to sacrficie virgins to him now o_O

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    valvrave wait what did he just rape rukino? wtf? i thought he just wants blood or do they need to sacrficie virgins to him now o_O
    I'll just say this pretttty sure she was no virgin from what's been hinted and didn't you notice the valvrave going H!HHHHHHHH

seriously I think the mech just wants to experience all facets of humanity.

well in the episode before the AI said i want blood and now he/she/it want's to rape other pilots? xD
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-06-14 at 10:04 AM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Valvrave Speculation: Saki says that if Haruto goes full crazy, she will put him down. What if that promise in that future scene was the one in this episode? Haruto becomes evil in the future, and Saki is fulfilling her promise of taking him down.
    That actually makes a lot of sense. On the other hand though, "Golden Seven" was mentioned, and there are seven Valvraves - that would imply all seven of them are together in the future, in an unit of sorts.

that yahari ore episode so good hikki totally rocked the slacker girl in the slogan speech ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave I'd assume that the "vampire" power thing brings out carnal desires, and his lust of her was one of those. He loses control of himself and does whatever is his deepest desire or need. As far as I remember every time it's come on him he's wanted/needed something. The first time he needed to survive so he attacked him and ended up switching bodies. Then another time he switched bodies with L-Elf because he was trapped. This latest time he sated it by having his lust take over him because the past few times before that his needs/wants were denied making them start to come on more frequently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave I'd assume that the "vampire" power thing brings out carnal desires, and his lust of her was one of those. He loses control of himself and does whatever is his deepest desire or need. As far as I remember every time it's come on him he's wanted/needed something. The first time he needed to survive so he attacked him and ended up switching bodies. Then another time he switched bodies with L-Elf because he was trapped. This latest time he sated it by having his lust take over him because the past few times before that his needs/wants were denied making them start to come on more frequently.
    I was figuring something like this myself but it may not be for HER specifically but the obvious one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might watch Tenchi Muyo again and then the ultimate harem that is Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Might watch Tenchi Muyo again and then the ultimate harem that is Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari.
    I actually just watched Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari in one playthrough. Good stuff.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2013-06-14 at 03:30 PM.