10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    didnt the author say its anime original after sister arc so what does it have to do with original? also he said its with kuroko and the gang ;X i guess if i want more touma misaka action i need a 3rd season of index ;P afaik there is still LN material?
    The second part of season 1 still had action in it, just a lot of SoL also. There could be a way they incorporate Touma into it somehow.

hm ok maybe i just misinterpreted the summer vacation thing ;P for me i ment like going away somewhere outside of academy city like touma did in the end of season 1 in index ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Henneko
    oh my, what an ending. It left me pretty satisfied overall, I'm going to miss this show. >tfw end of the season
    I can never get used to this feeling. At least the summer season is going to be a good one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurumi View Post
    Henneko
    oh my, what an ending. It left me pretty satisfied overall, I'm going to miss this show. >tfw end of the season
    I can never get used to this feeling. At least the summer season is going to be a good one.
    me too.. can never get used to shows ending ;(

Started a few new shows...

Decided to check out Rozen Maiden since it has a 3rd season coming out, and it's... ok. Some pretty annoying characters.

Also watched some Genshiken since it's also getting a 3rd season, and I'm liking this one a lot. Kousaka's girlfriend is a wench, but I love all of the guys in the club.

And lastly, Shigofumi, which has been on my backlog for some time. Really liked the first 2 episodes, reminded me a lot of Shinigami no Ballad, just a bit darker and more intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Actually you do. The only locking it does is: need to do ciel/arcueid to unlock other 3, then need to do hisui before kohaku.
    Ah, so almost as linear as F/SN. Could've sworn the flowchart said they had to be in order, oh well. I did arcueid, ciel, akiha, hisui, kohaku and just thought I was being forced into that order.
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-06-29 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post

Decided to check out Rozen Maiden since it has a 3rd season coming out, and it's... ok. Some pretty annoying characters.

Also watched some Genshiken since it's also getting a 3rd season, and I'm liking this one a lot. Kousaka's girlfriend is a wench, but I love all of the guys in the club.

And lastly, Shigofumi, which has been on my backlog for some time. Really liked the first 2 episodes, reminded me a lot of Shinigami no Ballad, just a bit darker and more intense.

Ah, so almost as linear as F/SN. Could've sworn the flowchart said they had to be in order, oh well. I did arcuied, ciel, akiha, hisui, kohaku and just thought I was being forced into that order.
    Keep watching Rozen, it gets amazing. Love that show so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats hilarious is I did that exact order, but thats because I like the last 3 in that order, and felt I should do ciel before the "far side of the moon" 3

I forgot about Shigofumi, good stuff. Incredibly underrated though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Keep watching Rozen, it gets amazing. Love that show so much.
    Is it really so good? I tried to watch it about a year ago, but ended up dropping after a couple episodes. :/

Deleted

Ah, so almost as linear as F/SN. Could've sworn the flowchart said they had to be in order, oh well. I did arcueid, ciel, akiha, hisui, kohaku and just thought I was being forced into that order.
    Just wait until late season 1/season 2 Remember to watch the OVA's from season 1 before going on with season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I forgot about Shigofumi, good stuff. Incredibly underrated though.
    Yeah, I never see it mentioned. Kinda went under the radar for a long time, but when I saw the premise I knew I'd like it. Just didn't expect it to get as dark as it did. I'm surprised it took this long for me to hear about it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Just wait until late season 1/season 2 Remember to watch the OVA's from season 1 before going on with season 2.
    I get the feeling I know what'll happen, I can already see her slowly converting. =) Pretty sure the first episode of season 3 aired today, I need to catch up fast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Is it really so good? I tried to watch it about a year ago, but ended up dropping after a couple episodes. :/
    I personally love it. Do eeeeeeeet.

Also the music is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Aw yes it's good. Slow-ish start but it gets rolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    OreImo - Good episode. Little Kirino was awesome. Overall it was a good season, mainly because it had alot of Ayase. 7/10 overall, though depending on how good the specials are it might be higher (i usually don't rate specials, but change the score of the parent series depending on the quality of them)

Henneko - Loved the ending. Not a big fan of the whole romance part of the ending, but the part with the past was amazing. The music that went along with the kid Yokodera saying he'll give up his memories, wow. Really awesome ending. Series was really funny, though some of the drama was bland. Overall I'd give it a 7/10, just because of the first half of the last episode.

SnK - What the hell is with recaps? We don't need a 3 minute recap of what happened before this episode. Even worse is that the recap only showed us things that happened in the past two episodes. Honestly, who the hell is going to forget what happened these past two episode? They were so damn slow it is impossible to forget. I'm fine with small recaps (Durarara and Baccano did it well) but not a 3 minute one every episode. But enough bitching, this episode was really good, and alot beter than the past few. Hopefully it stays this way (ignoring the fact that next episode is a recap episode... sigh)

Am also pretty disappointed Railgun's second half is going to be anime original. Railgun as a SoL show is average, but when it is serious (the current arc and level upper in S1) it can be really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki: I'm going to guess next epi is going to be some history / recap of everything or something very uneventful, especially with that 'preview'. =\

So one one else was hype about the Shingeki OST release that happened yesterday? :s

Did Shingeki get a break this week? I don't even see the raws uploaded yet and usually translation is done by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    So one one else was hype about the Shingeki OST release that happened yesterday? :s

Did Shingeki get a break this week? I don't even see the raws uploaded yet and usually translation is done by now.
    GG already has it up.

GG already has it up.
    Where? Not seeing it on Tokyo Toshokan.

Odd. Tokyo Toshokan wouldn't turn up any results but nyaa found it immediately. Usually TT will pick up nyaa torrents not sure why it didn't this time. :s
    Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-06-30 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Naw I downloaded it instantly. DOA and Mika Kobayashi tracks best.
    I'm still in love with bird in a cage.

And also Mikasa's beautiful face.

Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-06-30 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah, I never see it mentioned. Kinda went under the radar for a long time, but when I saw the premise I knew I'd like it. Just didn't expect it to get as dark as it did. I'm surprised it took this long for me to hear about it, though.

I get the feeling I know what'll happen, I can already see her slowly converting. =) Pretty sure the first episode of season 3 aired today, I need to catch up fast!
    Genshiken Nidaime airs next weekend, so 6 days until episode 1