Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Valvrave, IS and Blazblue are the only ones I'll be watching for sure. Other than that, I don't know. None of them seem particularity interesting. I'll pick up anything that people start talking about, I suppose.
    I'll be watching those as well, as well as Magi S2.
    I guess I'll give Kill la Kill, Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai (boobs), Hana no Uta, Freezing Vibration, Outbreak Company, Log Horizon, Kikou Shoujo, Walkure Romanze, A certain whatever, and that one with the way too long name.

I'll be content coming season I guess.

Deleted
    Dog & Scissors: Madoka's Yandere level is so high, she has totally eclipsed majitenshi Ayase in my books.

WTB girlfriend just like Shiori Shiomiya

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, the dialogue is so damn good.
    It's a shame it doesn't seem to be getting much attention this season. It's an amazing show.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I'll be watching a lot of shows from that chart, but man I can't wait for the new IS season. Looks like Log Horizon is another SAO. I know SAO gets a lot of hate and it had its faults (s2 being the biggest one), but I did enjoy watching it, so I'd be happy if Log Horizon was as enjoyable as SAO was. Hopefully it improves on SAO's faults though.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Madoka movies yesssss!
    What about Madoka movies?

Tell me now!

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    What about Madoka movies?

Tell me now!
    They are online. (;;;

They are online. (;;;
    oh I see. Well the anime is better than the movies the movies are literally the anime with scenes taken out and some OST changes. The only point to watching the movies would be if you were seeing them for the movie theater experience. Otherwise you might as well watch the anime to see everything.

Is there any news on the third movie coming out yet? I am looking forward to that.

In speaking of the fall season, the second PV for the Persona 3 movie is out.

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

15+ Year Old Account
    Watamote - First episode I actually cringed. That scene in the rain with the two guys. Oh god that was uncomfortable. Plus finally realized Tomoko is kind of an ass. Maybe if she wasn't such a dick she'd actually have friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaah, finally finished, cause... I did stupid mistake but whatever.

Chrome users: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pckdbblp?hl=en

Note, its 14.7MB

I refuse to use GIF for this.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-23 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watamote - AOTS. This show is just so awesome. Especially realizing I've done most of what she has in this episode.

Gatchaman - I'm really enjoying this show, a lot better than I thought it'd be. Miss the magical girl transformation though and there's a lack of green hair Saya-clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeaaah, finally finished, cause... I did stupid mistake but whatever.

Chrome users: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pckdbblp?hl=en
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Ilya/ilyaa.png
    Note, its 14.7MB

I refuse to use GIF for this.
    sukken faved

Last edited by bals; 2013-07-23 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    WTB girlfriend just like Shiori Shiomiya
    quiet a conversation you will have with her :P <3 shiori
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fate/kaleid - She should file for sexual harassment against her magical stick.

I have the feeling that new girl is the type that doesn't like newbies.

Also their school uniforms are unbelievably adorable.

Watched Ninja Scroll last night. Probably the best ninjas I've seen in any anime ever. That movie was epic. It's a fairly old anime, but man has it held up really well.

So they are going to be posting the dubbed episodes of Roberta's blood trail today. Can't wait to watch love me some Black Lagoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Watamote - First episode I actually cringed. That scene in the rain with the two guys. Oh god that was uncomfortable. Plus finally realized Tomoko is kind of an ass. Maybe if she wasn't such a dick she'd actually have friends.
    Honestly, almost everyone has those sort of negative thoughts about people around them when you're in highschool, it doesn't help when you don't have friends and it doesn't seem as if you'll make any at any time.

Near the end of watching Zegapain. The OST was pretty good, lots of piano and violin. I've been looping this for the better part of an hour, it sounds so nice, if a bit sad/nostalgic.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Mizu+No+...a/2BdbOV?src=5

This is also very nice: http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Hikari+W...e/2Bdz1C?src=5
    Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-07-23 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, almost everyone has those sort of negative thoughts about people around them when you're in highschool, it doesn't help when you don't have friends and it doesn't seem as if you'll make any at any time.
    I can say for certain that every single thought she had I've had multiple times. Her problem isn't her thoughts but her inability to talk properly or respond in a timely manner.

Kamisama no Inai That episode hit me hard. eye's started to water up almost had a tear drop fall, couldnt imagine the pain Ai was in having to do that