10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    madoka movie ce bd's arrived today, guess what i'll be watching today
    Wish i had more money...Bloody Acupuncture and living on my own...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    good dangan ronpa episode who the hell did monokuma talk with at the end? i would assume either the girl thats like a super detective or some 1 we havent seen yet ;O all the 16th studet refers to naegi or who?
    I'm obviously not going to answer you first question as I've played the game, but for your second question It's not referring to Naegi. We only have seen 15 students. If you remember in the first trial, someone asks why there are 16 seats, and Monkuma says "just because".

Danganronpa Ep 5 - Was a decent episode this week. Can't say I was surprised by the trap reveal. Pretty much guessed that was the case the second I saw him and heard him talk. It will be interesting to see who this 16th person is. It sounded like Monobear had intended for them to kill someone in case the other 15 people decided they didn't want to. Not enjoying this show as much as I did the first episode, but overall it's a decent show.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love Lab 05 - Maki is so good. Was laughing really hard at this part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I don't know, I like asparagus, but I don't think I'd ever put it on my pizza. I'm not averse to trying it though. Italy and some pizza certainly does sound good right now. If only I could teleport like that guy from the movie Jumper. I'd hop over for a slice or two lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Little Witch Academy 2 had a kickstarter going and met its goal and then some. They raised $510,000 with their original goal being $150,000. Pretty cool. And because they raised so much more than they had intended to they're going to make it longer.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ch-academia-2#
    I plan on getting the $50 tier before it ends.

Also, they aren't making it longer because of the stretch goal. It was originally funded to be 20 minutes, but the 150k goal was to add another 15 minutes on to the 20 minutes. It was getting a sequel regardless. The 500k stretch goal was to add -

-The Standard edition of the Blu-ray will be receiving an audio commentary and a making of Little Witch Academia 2 documentary.

-The Limited edition of the Blu-ray will be receiving an Original Sound Track and a Gengasyu (Line art collection book)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I plan on getting the $50 tier before it ends.

Also, they aren't making it longer because of the stretch goal. It was originally funded to be 20 minutes, but the 150k goal was to add another 15 minutes on to the 20 minutes. It was getting a sequel regardless. The 500k stretch goal was to add -

-The Standard edition of the Blu-ray will be receiving an audio commentary and a making of Little Witch Academia 2 documentary.

-The Limited edition of the Blu-ray will be receiving an Original Sound Track and a Gengasyu (Line art collection book)

Ah, ok. I had read somewhere the additional funding meant they were going to increase the episode length. I guess I just confused it with the previous goal they'd met.

I'm pretty excited for it to come out. I really enjoyed the first one and I hope this one is just as good, if not better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ilya so adorable <3.
    I love it.

Deleted
    Neptunia: Nepgear HENSHIN Abnes gets uses as punching bag XD And Compa....looks nice when sleeping.
    *drools*

10+ Year Old Account
    Gatchaman has seriously impressed me so far. I'm hoping it lives up to my expectations cause I'm really loving it. It has quite a bit of potential.

Silver Spoon - School Principal best character.

Rozen - A bit weird seeing stuff I've already seen before, but it makes sense to show it again. At least it wasn't fully a recap, just a part of it. I had my doubts, but when I realized it was following the manga's story and how it's starting to pick up I'm loving it again.

Danganronpa - Pretty cool episode, never would have guessed the victim. I love the trial episodes. Seeing the back and forths and the way the person dies is so cool.

C3-bu - It looks like the pres is worried MC is going to get so involved in winning/losing and being perfect that she'll stop having fun and bring the rest of the team down with her. That's what I'm getting from it.

http://i.imgur.com/AyWnj52.jpg

The recommendation chart ever progresses. Albeit at a snail's pace lol. This thing is taking me forever to make. Mostly because I never feel like working on it. I need to find somewhere to host it when I'm finished that lets whoever is viewing it control how far in they can zoom. Because as of right now, when I've uploaded the unfinished version of it, sites like imgur don't zoom in far enough and the text is illegible.

use google docs maybe? i think u could make it just as pretty there and u can have it saved forever without a problem ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    c84 is on 11th
    new albums, doujins, cosplay, artbooks, etc
    life is good
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-08-03 at 12:06 PM.

use google docs maybe? i think u could make it just as pretty there and u can have it saved forever without a problem ;X
    I tried uploading it to google docs, but it doesn't even let me view the file. When I go to view it it just says no preview available. I'm guessing since it's such a high resolution/file size.

Deleted
    Once again I am happy to hang around this thread. I would probably never check Zegapain out if not for some of you mentioning it here - and I would lose out on one hell of an interesting anime. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I tried uploading it to google docs, but it doesn't even let me view the file. When I go to view it it just says no preview available. I'm guessing since it's such a high resolution/file size.
    i ment creating the whole file in google docs u could use the excel or something to add the picture and description in one file that isnt a picture itself ^.^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Newest episode of monogatari was pretty good. Favourite episode so far. Not even just because of Ararararagi, either. The stylized sequence at the beginning and the conversation between the Tiger and Hanekawa was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki: Yay stuff happened. Female Kyojin looks kinda weird. Understands 'human speech' at least it seems. The plan is really dumb sounding tbh.

i ment creating the whole file in google docs u could use the excel or something to add the picture and description in one file that isnt a picture itself ^.^
    Oh, ok. Yeah, I definitely don't want to start over again lol. Damn thing took me long enough as it is just to get it where it's at lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This is the kind of animation that looks shitty when you pause, but is actually very good and dynamic in action. Kinda similar to Tetsuwan Birdy Decode combat animation - when paused it's deformed and simply ugly, but in action it's beautiful.
    That's the thing though, even when in motion it didn't look much different from those stills I linked. The whole episode wasn't like that at least though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki 17 - Oh yes. This arc is going to be amazing. I thought the scene where the Female Titan lifts up Armin's hood was alot creepier in the manga, though. The action obviously was awesome to see animated, because honestly while reading the manga I couldn't even follow the action half the time.

Really can't wait for manga spoilers when they get to the forest. (MANGA SPOILERS) This plus the fight beforehand is going to be amazing to see animated. (MANGA SPOILERS)