Titan anime doesn't know how to do subtlety at all. They may as well just outright say all the major spoilers and get it over with.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-08-04 at 12:52 AM.

Deleted
    Creepy attack on titan.. that female titan was creepy as hell when it lifted up armins hood.. I wonder what or who it is

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Titan anime doesn't know how to do subtlety at all. They may as well just outright say all the major spoilers and get it over with.
    Manga Honestly besides the OP/ED (which until Annie gets revealed, is still not too bad) I think it is fine. I mean obviously it looks like Annie alot (same as Armored looking like Reiner) but really that is to be expected. The manga didn't have hair colours which made it harder to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go go perv Kuroko.

I prefer the light hearted episodes really.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Once again I am happy to hang around this thread. I would probably never check Zegapain out if not for some of you mentioning it here - and I would lose out on one hell of an interesting anime. :3
    It was me. I did it!

Make sure to download the OST it is so very good.

omg the hunterxhunter episodes are awesome ;_;

Servant X Servant Ep 5 - That was an amazing episode. Hasabe's sister is such a troll lol. She had me fooled there. And I would never of imagined those two were going out. Such a good episode. And Lucy is as adorable as ever.

Deleted
    It's been 3 weeks of filler for shingeki was good to finally see something happen

Deleted
    That endcard in shingeki

Really enjoyed this weeks Railgun. I hope they continue with the SoL route it appears to be taking now. I'm not so sure it will though based off the new OP. Looks like there could be some new event developing based off of that. Though, it could just be a short arc and be over quickly like it was sometimes the case in the first season of Railgun. Stinks that next week's Railgun is delayed.

Shingeki was amazing this week. Oh gosh that was so good. Reiner is a f*cking baws.

Major spoiler do not click unless you don't mind: How did he not die when she crushed him? Is it because he has titan powers or was that blood her hand being cut open by his blades? It seemed like she crushed him before he was able to swing.

Also am I weird if I think the female Titan is pretty hot? Even Reiner commented that she had a nice ass...

And she has a pretty face.

Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-08-04 at 06:16 PM.

Amazing. That Monogatari episode, fucking 11/10. This series keeps getting better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Railgun - JC Staff is still doing a stellar job despite going anime original this arc. This was such a great episode. It was awesome seeing Frenda again, and of course Kuroko has to buy soft-shell turtle of ALL things. Awesome OP and EDs too, yet again just like the first seasons anime original arc it won't just be slice of life. There will probably be a few episodes then something happens and it goes back to combat that doesn't (hopefully) affect the currently on going storyline in Railgun/Index.

The episode preview looks to be really cool though. "On a day after the end of the summer holidays, Mikoto meets a certain girl. This is a story about a girl who is said to have a voice of miracles." It's most definitely going to be the small girl in the OP and the second sentence makes me think this is going to be a really cool arc that isn't just going to be random shounen battles like in the first seasons anime original arc. (I hated the villain in that arc)

With how well this show is going and the pacing they are giving it with having a manga arc then an anime original arc each season and how it's the flagship of JC Staff I fully expect this to get another season along with Index. I just can't wait to see Index with the same art style as this season's Railgun. It's going to be so great. I also hope the same script writers do Index S3 that have been doing Railgun, cause the worst part of Index S1 and 2 was the scripting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Shingeki was amazing this week. Oh gosh that was so good. Reiner is a f*cking baws.

Major spoiler do not click unless you don't mind: How did he not die when she crushed him? Is it because he has titan powers or was that blood her hand being cut open by his blades? It seemed like she crushed him before he was able to swing.

Also am I weird if I think the female Titan is pretty hot? Even Reiner commented that she had a nice ass...

And she has a pretty face.
    Perv. Lol.

I think it's on the line that she got cut by the blade when she was squeezing him. That or he has blood bags on him cause why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Perv. Lol.

I think it's on the line that she got cut by the blade when she was squeezing him. That or he has blood bags on him cause why not.
    Hey I only said she had a pretty face. Reiner is the one who made the ass comment!

And yes maybe that was the case on how he escaped. His arm was outside initially but when she tucked him into her hand he may have had that chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Really enjoyed this weeks Railgun. I hope they continue with the SoL route it appears to be taking now. I'm not so sure it will though based off the new OP. Looks like there could be some new event developing based off of that. Though, it could just be a short arc and be over quickly like it was sometimes the case in the first season of Railgun. Stinks that next week's Railgun is delayed.
    Im just happy i finally get more of Saten San! Really missed her during the arc..

Thee moment tomoko's father walked in her room i couldnt stand it lmao i kept screaming no the whole time. PLEASEEE GIVE ME HAPPY ENDING

Deleted
    Someone make a gif out of those scenes. So creepy, so terrifying. >_<

15+ Year Old Account
    Uchouten Kazoku - This episode was good, but I don't get the main character. He had a dinner with the people who ate his dad. Like wtf? How did he manage to keep his cool? How was he not afraid? On top of that, how could he have fun with them when they ate his dad? I don't fucking understand that at all. I mean I was nervous and angry for the dude just watching it, yet the MC was not nervous or angry at all.

Railgun - I guess I'm the odd one out here. I thought this most recent episode was really not that good. Railgun as a SoL show is not a very good show. It isn't very funny, nor is it cute, so I don't get what is supposed to be entertaining. Kuroko is honestly a horrible character. Pretty much all the humour she is involved in concerns her obsession with Misaka. Considering it is so overused, it is not funny at all and just annoying. It reminds me of Nyaurko. Nyaurko also uses the same gags over and over again (Kuuko's obesssion with Nyaurko, Nyaurko's obsession with MC) and it also became incredibly annoying.

The only thing worth watching the show for is Misaka. Saten (and Frenda too now) might be somewhat worth it, but with all the Kuroko it cancels out.

Kamisama - Interesting episode. I think maybe the Princess is either the witch that did that to them, or she is just using the living and killing them to allow her to stay living. Her mask is either to hide her appearance from the viewers (because we saw the witches face) or maybe some bad side effects to her draining the living's life from them.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-05 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Uchouten Kazoku - This episode was good, but I don't get the main character. He had a dinner with the people who ate his dad. Like wtf? How did he manage to keep his cool? How was he not afraid? On top of that, how could he have fun with them when they ate his dad? I don't fucking understand that at all. I mean I was nervous and angry for the dude just watching it, yet the MC was not nervous or angry at all.

It was in his best interest to play along and act the part Benten wanted him to. Benten's angry with him because he got her parlor destroyed and lost the fan. He was brought there to entertain the Friday fellows and he agreed to go to hopefully convince Benten not to be eaten by the Friday fellows in their annual tanuki hot pot. They may have eaten his father, but him getting angry about it and not doing what Benten wants him to do will only assure that he gets eaten, too. I imagine he doesn't want that.