Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Thank you for clearing that up for me. I will watch the movies then when I finish the series. I will probably skip Death and Rebirth but we shall see.
    http://images.wikia.com/recommendati...Evangelion.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    pretty sure he just "aludes" to using unlimited blade works in the anime (since its the fate route there, he "kills" 4 times before getting killed). But other htan that it only shows him using the signature blades. If he watched UBW movie he might get that as well....but not as much as VN
    he clearly uses UBW in FSN anime, but I guess it doesn't really explain what it is at all. He uses another weapon often as well.
    So I guess it's not as obvious from the FSN anime as I thought unless you know who Archer is

Deleted
    This sums up Evangelion damn well I must say. Gonna save the png for the future.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dangan Ronpa 07 - There really is no reason for anybody to watch this anime if they haven't already played the game. There is zero character development, you can't solve the case before the trial because they fast forward through evidence, and the animation is really poor. I've said this once and I'll say it again; anyone who is watching it without having played the game should just stop, and go play the game. The anime is shit by itself, so not only do you waste your time watching a bad anime, you also spoil a really good game.

Anyway, to the episode. This was the worst case in the game, and it was still bad animated. Celes is supposed to be the Super Duper High School Gambler, and really good at lying... yet she showed how horrible she is at it during this chapter. It is so damn obvious that she is the culprit, from how she constantly tries to pin the blame on Hagakure, or how she acts all sincere or like a helpless girl. At first I almost thought she wasn't the culprit because of how obvious it was, but since NOBODY mentions how she is acting suspicious, it was apparent that it must have been her.

Also the ending to this episode was stupid. Considering it is supposed to be a fucking anime and show things that couldn't be shown in the game, we should have seen Sakura fighting Monokuma, not her standing like a idiot beside him.

/rant

Also, Pokemon: THE ORIGIN special coming out. Anime adaption of Green/Red games (or maybe the manga, idk). It's confirmed that it's not a full series, though, which kinda sucks.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-17 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Oh man, I had Gasaraki on hold for so long, this isn't encouraging me to watch it.
    I wouldn't worry too much about what the guy says. I linked it for what order to watch the show in, not the tips the guy gives lol. I'm currently watching Evangelion and I'm really enjoying it, but this guy just comes off as a fan boy and pretentious. I haven't yet gotten to the supposed super confusing episode 25&26 (I'm currently on episode 22), but this show really isn't a mind fuck in any sort at all so far. I started watching this a few days after finishing Serial Experiments Lain and I'm fine lol. I have no idea what Garasaki is about, but I'm guessing it's not as complex as Lain was. If you want to watch it I'd just say watch it.

Yes is did watch the original FSN but that was like 7 years ago and i can only remeber him using his 2 signature baldes over and over again not him creating other existing blades that other heroic spirits use ;D and i ma pretty sure he never used excalibur in the anime either ^_^ also who is archer the reincarnation off? cant remeber it ;O

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

If you don't remember, you never figured it out since it wasn't clearly stated in the FSN anime and it's not really something you would forget imo. I could spoil it but I don't think that would be as fun :P Watch the UBW movie it tells you as it's a main part of the movie.

dont ahve time ;P i am away for the next 2 days and cant watch it before i have to go xD sooo i quick googled it and now the muics in fate kaleid makes alot of sense ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

well does it make more sense what ilya did now?

yep absolutly ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

That png would have been a bit helpful for me before I watched NGE as I spent quite a portion of my effort on trying to figure out how the symbolism fit together. Ends up it's like Final Fantasy, scavenging world religion and history for exotic names.

New series of Pokemon based on the original game.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [video=youtube;_Lyi2RSVxqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lyi2RSVxqg[video]
    >No Ash
    Best Pokémon anime ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    [video=youtube;_Lyi2RSVxqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lyi2RSVxqg[video]
    Might check it out, wish it had some better animation quality though.

Railgun - Quiet episode, but it looks to be exciting when this arc picks up. So I guess adorable-loli can read minds or something?

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lyi2RSVxqg
    He picked Charmander!

Just finished ep 24 of Evangelion and I started End of Evangalion. Shinji just masturbated to an unconscious Asuka he undressed. What The Fuck Shinji.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lyi2RSVxqg
    It's not a new series, it's going to be a special. Most likely to unveil Charizard's new mega evolution.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-17 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished ep 24 of Evangelion and I started End of Evangalion. Shinji just masturbated to an unconscious Asuka he undressed. What The Fuck Shinji.
    He's a fun chap, eh? ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Cinders Mayo or whatever his name is?
    And his rival Harry Willow

Deleted
    Stupid forum making me doublepost in 5 minute intervals.