Dunno if this has been posted already... Good enough for reposting anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    [video=youtube;AC2okqCGMg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC2okqCGMg4[video]
    Dunno if this has been posted already... Good enough for reposting anyways
    In response to that here you go

Deleted
    Better have some...

Attack on Muromi-san

warning: might want to turn your volume down some. sound quality is not the greatest since it's from the pokemon cries

Last edited by bals; 2013-08-22 at 09:19 PM.

So we're doing this now? Then it's time for some Spiderbro.

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    So we're doing this now? Then it's time for some Spiderbro.

video
    lol why does he try to pull the door when its push XD

classic spider man so funky
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kamisama - Just caught up with the past 4 episodes of this and I'm loving it so much. Ortus was absolutely amazing. I kind of wished they just stayed there instead of going on to the school arc. The entire vibe of the city (especially how they all wore masks) was perfectly done. The show's given such a spooky vibe up to that arc that I feel it lost a lot of it going to a school arc. Though the school arc is pretty great, I love the twins, and it's still completely out of the ordinary. I hope they don't just jump from arc to arc in her "quest to save the world!" without having a true goal in the story though. I feel that with how short this show is (one cour) we aren't even going to get close to the true goal though.

Now to catch up with the past few episodes of Fantasista, Kiniro, and Uchouten Kazoku and actually finish the previous seasons of TWGOK, Tamayura, and DxD and I might actually feel accomplished.

Deleted
    ServantXService: Who needs pokemon? Hasebe just evolved into HaseDere. And the SS LucyXHasebe is sailing strong. Me gusta

Stella C3 - This show was a lot better when it was light hearted. The drama just feels so out of place. They should of just kept it as a fun show about girls having fun playing air soft. I still like the show, but the beginning was a lot better before mc turned all serious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, started AnoHana last night and just finished it.

I'm not sure it is as good as I have seen people praise it as. The drama almost feels overdone at certain parts, and I honestly don't think it resolved itself well. After watching it I just feel that it could have been better. I mean it was good and I cried at certain parts, but it certainly wasn't a masterpiece or anything.

I almost feel that if Menma turned out to be a figment of Jintan's imagination it would have been better, though I'm not saying that would have been needed for it to be perfect. Even with Menma actually being there it didn't resolve itself well.

Danganronpa - Kirigiri blush. 10/10

- - - Updated - - -

:3 fate Ilya so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The newest Railgun ticks me off so much! What kind of police force is unavailable at night?!

Anyone else excited for Pupa? It just looks so dark, definitely my most anticipated series from the next season. The manga art looks incredible, I can't wait to see the art style.

That kyoani one looks cool as well, finally something from them with a bit more substance.

dat attack on titan episode, next week is going to be even better... i know cuz ive been reading it too -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    Attack on Titan - Okay, this episode slightly pissed me off. Outsourced episodes are balls. Too many stills. The entire scene where the Female Titan was getting eaten was pretty bad. The good thing is that next episode won't be outsourced, and considering the stuff that happens next episode... the animation should be really good. Next episode is going to be amazing.

MANGA SPOILERS I almost thought they would throw in the death of Levi's squad here... glad they didn't, especially considering it would have been stills or something. I'm going to cry like a bitch next episode.

Also watched the Mirai Nikki Redial OVA. Good, I guess. Yuno getting her memories back was actually pretty good, though how it just ends when she gets Yukki was dumb. Plus Yukki is still an emo loser for sitting there for ten thousand years doing nothing.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-25 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to fall behind on anime because of the addiction of a new MMO coupled with a near full time work schedule and Japanese class.

;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Time to fall behind on anime because of the addiction of a new MMO coupled with a near full time work schedule and Japanese class.

;_;
    better than bloody assignments and tests coming up -_- whats this new mmo?? FF14??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

;_;
    dat suiseiseki sig