10+ Year Old Account
    Chihayafuru 26 - Why is this show so good. Passed way too quickly, S3 when. Too bad no Chihaya.

Interesting. Space Dandy will be airing on Toonami before it airs in Japan and it will have an English dub. I don't watch Toonami or dubs, but I think it's pretty cool something like this is happening. I really hope it goes well.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-airs-in-japan

- - - Updated - - -

I think there might be a new best girl in town.

Well, watched the two episodes of Kyousougiga that were up (skipped episode 0). That was something of a trip, although not in a negative sense. Can't really say more until things feel like they're making more sense. I mean, assuming I've got it right the priest and Koto-bunny go make Looking Glass world, take their three preexisting kids, dump them there and leave, now dad's in Shrine as the fox with a 4th daughter and Koto-bunny is back to being a picture while Koto-daughter has just shown up in Looking Glass.

Looking through Baccano! AMVs, this one seems to be one of the better constructed I've found thus far:

Hard series to really have an AMV capture since it doesn't have a single tone.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2013-10-26 at 06:50 AM.

Finished ep.175 of Fairy Tail yesterday after starting last month.

...Well that took a while, ..and now I've got to wait till it catches up with the manga.

Anyways, what's up guys?

Fangasming atm, can't wait to get my hands on the new blazblue game (shipping from japan)
    (Psst, the anime's meh.)
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

10+ Year Old Account
    Monogatari - The past episode and a half has been a trip. I've never seen such a fast turn around of a character before. I could feel the insanity vibes radiating off the screen.

HOLY SHIT THE ENDING OF THE EPISODE. These spoilers. Is all this going to happen at the end of the Monogatari story? Is this even going to be properly animated? Or is it in a few arcs that it happens? What the hell. I'm so excited. I guess we won't be seeing snake girl again since she's pretty much a fully insane yandere snake goddess living at a shrine.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-10-26 at 07:59 AM.

I'm curious if anyone here has done this. Have any of you who were maybe burnt out on anime and took a break from it or just for one reason or another stopped watching it for a prolonged period of time and eventually came back to it? If so, did you enjoy it more when you came back? And not just initially enjoy it more, but for a while. I feel like because I watch so much anime I'm getting burnt out on it and not enjoying it as much as I used to. Either that or I've just gotten picker with the shows I'll enjoy. Which I have to an extent, but not so much so that I think it would explain this. Though who knows. I have had a few shows in the past couple months that were pure joy for me to watch. I'm considering not watching any anime after this season ends and starting back up again after the next season ends. I probably wont though lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Gatchman is getting a second season. Not really that excited since I thought the show was just ok, but I know a lot of people liked it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I think there might be a new best girl in town.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibvv9IfycI3a5m.gif[IMG]
    Is that Ars Nova? o.O
    I'm curious if anyone here has done this. Have any of you who were maybe burnt out on anime and took a break from it or just for one reason or another stopped watching it for a prolonged period of time and eventually came back to it? If so, did you enjoy it more when you came back? And not just initially enjoy it more, but for a while.
    Actually did that once, but that was before I actually started watching way more anime. It did feel like it was more enjoyable after I waited. There was a lot of stuff I could watch back then, so it felt nice to be watching lots of episodes after eachother for hours. I dunno though, I've not stopped watching for a while after I started watching shitloads of airing anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Finished ep.175 of Fairy Tail yesterday after starting last month.

...Well that took a while, ..and now I've got to wait till it catches up with the manga.
    Did you read the manga as well? It's pretty cool, but for actual fights it should be better to just watch the anime. It'll probably take a while till it starts airing anyway.

I'm curious if anyone here has done this. Have any of you who were maybe burnt out on anime and took a break from it or just for one reason or another stopped watching it for a prolonged period of time and eventually came back to it? If so, did you enjoy it more when you came back? And not just initially enjoy it more, but for a while. I feel like because I watch so much anime I'm getting burnt out on it and not enjoying it as much as I used to. Either that or I've just gotten picker with the shows I'll enjoy. Which I have to an extent, but not so much so that I think it would explain this. Though who knows. I have had a few shows in the past couple months that were pure joy for me to watch. I'm considering not watching any anime after this season ends and starting back up again after the next season ends. I probably wont though lol.
    While I haven't exactly stopped watching anime entirely, I occasionally get a bit tired of it and just watch the currently airing shows like I did last season. Afterwards I actually found it more enjoyable to start working my way through my backlog again, which isn't exactly a small task.

It is starting to get a bit too much again though, as I have been watching 10+ episodes a day for a month now. After I finish Spice and Wolf I will probably just watch the current season, until I feel motivated again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Is that Ars Nova? o.O
    No, that is from Infinite Stratos 2.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2013-10-26 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    No, that is from Infinite Stratos 2.
    Ah, okay, guess it's the new girl from America then.

Ah, okay, guess it's the new girl from America then.
    Tatenashi Sarashiki - Apparently she is the representative from Russia, and the Student Council President.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gatchaman Crowds S2. Fuck yeah.

Deleted
    Tatenashi Sarashiki - Apparently she is the representative from Russia, and the Student Council President.
    Ah, not the American one. But the question is... is she better than Germany?

I'll be honest, I've been pretty burnt out for awhile now. I haven't watched an anime season like I used to in about a year now.

Ah, not the American one. But the question is... is she better than Germany?
    No. No character I have seen so far is better than Germany.

Deleted
    No. No character I have seen so far is better than Germany.
    Best girl still best girl. Good

15+ Year Old Account
    Uchouten Kazoku is getting a NA home video release. Pretty surprising, and quite awesome to hear.

Log Horizon - All I have to say is that Thorn Bind Hostage is pretty OP. A spell that is not only a root but also deals 1000 damage the next 5 times you hit someone? Plus it only has a 15(? don't remember exactly) second cooldown. When 15k hp seems to be the high-end HP for a level 90 (monk has 15k, but tank guy only has 13k), that is pretty insane. Nerf plz.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-10-26 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Well I don't want to shoot down discussion. I kind of have that tendency but I don't mean to.
    It's not a bad thing in this case. I mean, discussion is good but only when there is leeway for it. If you simply dislike the aspects of the anime that I personally enjoyed it's best to agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Log Horizon - All I have to say is that Thorn Bind Hostage is pretty OP. A spell that is not only a root but also deals 1000 damage the next 5 times you hit someone? Plus it only has a 15(? don't remember exactly) second cooldown. When 15k hp seems to be the high-end HP for a level 90 (monk has 15k, but tank guy only has 13k), that is pretty insane. Nerf plz.
    Dunno, seems offset by the fact it can only be triggered by allies' strikes(not your own) as well as lack of scaling.

Strike the Blood - I heard you like innuendos, so I put an innuendo in your innuendos so you can... etc. It was absolutely obvious what was going to happen in the after credits scene - but that did not make it any less hilarious. ;D

I don't think this one even counts as an innuendo. ^.^
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-10-26 at 04:06 PM.

Caved and read all spoilers for Meduks third movie the grand adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sesto View Post
    MY HEART.

MY EXCITEMENT.

my caps

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Gatchman is getting a second season. Not really that excited since I thought the show was just ok, but I know a lot of people liked it.
    Yeah note my almost year long absence.

Also watching Slayers TRY(the TV only one) and interesting thing is they mention Zanafar who they didn't fight anime wise till season 4....Or was it 5 LOL..Fascinating to know that chronologically slayers Try comes after Revolution and Evolution R.