is slayers try a new one? cant remeber when i last watched slayers lol. (and i think i actualy did read the first manga in book form but even that was atleast 5 years ago^^)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah note my almost year long absence.

Also watching Slayers TRY(the TV only one) and interesting thing is they mention Zanafar who they didn't fight anime wise till season 4....Or was it 5 LOL..Fascinating to know that chronologically slayers Try comes after Revolution and Evolution R.
    It does not. Zanafar is not an unique creature, it's the name of a type of a monster, one created by humans at that - the one mentioned earlier on is not the one they fought in Revolution. Also, they did sort of fight Zanafar in first series, when Rezo's copy revived and absorbed the monster. Slayers aired in the chronological order - Slayers, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, Slayers Revolution, Slayers Evolution R. (+ a bunch of movies and ovas.)

Log Horizion just <3 proably my aots ^^

Yuushibo this episode made it look like their is some kind of relation ship between Lam and Fino like maybe half sisters or cousins or something like that ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    White Album 2 - This show is fantastic, which was definitely unexpected. It is starting off pretty strong, imo, I just hope it stays this quality throughout. Touma is best girl (especially after this episode).

Outbreak Company - This show is so damn hilarious. Burst out laughing multiple times, and my chest actually hurt from laughing so hard when Galius blushed from the BL remark. Looks like he has good taste, too.

Looks like things might get serious. Hopefully it will still stay this good.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Yuushibo this episode made it look like their is some kind of relation ship between Lam and Fino like maybe half sisters or cousins or something like that ;P
    If you don't mind some spoilers, you should read the character introductions here.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2013-10-26 at 11:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Monogatari - Hachikuji, Ononoki and Shinobu. All these lolis... Arararagi must be in heaven. Araragi's bike ride with Hachikuji was absolutely hilarious, but the best part of the episode was embarrassed Shinbou. Oh god.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-10-27 at 02:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It does not. Zanafar is not an unique creature, it's the name of a type of a monster, one created by humans at that - the one mentioned earlier on is not the one they fought in Revolution. Also, they did sort of fight Zanafar in first series, when Rezo's copy revived and absorbed the monster. Slayers aired in the chronological order - Slayers, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, Slayers Revolution, Slayers Evolution R. (+ a bunch of movies and ovas.)
    Ok waa just surprosed to hear zanafar in the english dub....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    is slayers try a new one? cant remeber when i last watched slayers lol. (and i think i actualy did read the first manga in book form but even that was atleast 5 years ago^^)
    Try was season 3 and anime exclusive Evolution R and Revolution were the new ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait pretty sure the OVAs predate the TV series...And rememner TRY IS TV only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monogatari - Arararararagi is building his loli harem! That chase scene was amazing.

Decided I don't have the willpower to stop watching anime for an entire season lol. I may be getting burnt out, but I do still enjoy it, just not as much I used to I guess. I'll blame it on me getting a lot picker for now lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Decided I don't have the willpower to stop watching anime for an entire season lol. I may be getting burnt out, but I do still enjoy it, just not as much I used to I guess. I'll blame it on me getting a lot picker for now lol.
    It's fine man I got almost totally burnt out...All different and you'll likely either be pickier for a long while or get worse LOL.

It's fine man I got almost totally burnt out...All different and you'll likely either be pickier for a long while or get worse LOL.
    Oh, it's going to get worse lol. The more anime I watch, the picker I get. I'm still not nearly as pickly as a lot of people, but I might get there one day lol. Gone are the days of me being able to literally watch ANYTHING and like it lol. Those were certainly some good times when anime was still extremely new to me.

Hey, being picky isn't necessarily a bad thing! Come to the Choosy Side: we have cookies that are a little dry and don't have quite the right amount of chocolate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, it's going to get worse lol. The more anime I watch, the picker I get. I'm still not nearly as pickly as a lot of people, but I might get there one day lol. Gone are the days of me being able to literally watch ANYTHING and like it lol. Those were certainly some good times when anime was still extremely new to me.
    LOL yeah mainly watching feel good series these days though branching out more again.

Deleted
    Oh wait pretty sure the OVAs predate the TV series...And rememner TRY IS TV only.
    I put the movies and OVAs at the end because I am not sure where they fit into exactly - surely not AFTER Try, though, so you're probably at least partially right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I put the movies and OVAs at the end because I am not sure where they fit into exactly - surely not AFTER Try, though, so you're probably at least partially right.
    TRY is one of those oddball ones..There are indicators both ways TBH...So I'd probably say TRY fits in an AU style more then full canon....Basically the events of the evolution R and Revolution series WERE roughly in the original works...So it might make sense to somehow reference them in the TRY series that was anime only. But they had to pick up where try left off and so we get the versions we got LOL.

Also did you know Naga is Amelias sister?

Deleted
    TRY is one of those oddball ones..There are indicators both ways TBH...So I'd probably say TRY fits in an AU style more then full canon....Basically the events of the evolution R and Revolution series WERE roughly in the original works...So it might make sense to somehow reference them in the TRY series that was anime only. But they had to pick up where try left off and so we get the versions we got LOL.
    Revolution and Evolution R were partially built around Gourry looking for a new sword after losing(giving away) his Sword of Light in the end of Try, so as far as animated timeline goes it's Slayers>Next>Try>Revolution>Evolution R
    Also did you know Naga is Amelias sister?
    Now I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Revolution and Evolution R were partially built around Gourry looking for a new sword after losing(giving away) his Sword of Light in the end of Try, so as far as animated timeline goes it's Slayers>Next>Try>Revolution>Evolution R

Now I do.
    Yeah i know thus why i say it is kinda all jumbled up.

Deleted
    Seriously though guys, why is Akatsuki so goddamn cute?
    Log Horizon ep 4 was also amazing and stuff y'know.

Deleted
    I have had a break from watching anime since this spring, slowly starting up with some chill high school anime. Burned through "Free!" last Saturday, and is now burning through "Chihayafuru". Expecting to finish season 1 tonight. I had never heard of karuta before I watched this anime, very educating!

Any MUST WATCH anime I have to see from this year(spring/summer)? I haven't kept myself updated with what has been airing.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
    Hatarakou Maou sama
    Susei no Gargantia
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Valvrave
    Silverspoon
    World god only knows
    Sunday without god and Fate kaleid ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL