Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    what makes u think higher lvl = higher aggro radius? Touya is by far the highest lvl of the team and the sorc still got aggro from just starting to cast his spell ;X
    also i just saw tsuki has now translated log horizon up to volume 5 chapter 4
    the samurai brother of the two twins was complaining about how it was so difficult because he was supposed to be tanking, but everytime they'd be near a monster, they'd always go straight for the level 90. *perhaps* it was just a threat generation reference, but it sounded like he wasn't even attacking, they'd just aggro the highlevel on sight.

F/HA just jumped to 100% translated! Just needs the editing to finish!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    F/HA just jumped to 100% translated! Just needs the editing to finish!
    Sweet jesus best news today

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Sweet jesus best news today
    Bah, it looks like somebody may have trolled them with a Google translator and other nonsense. Guess that happens sometimes when anyone can submit translations for the lines.

It's still moving quite a bit faster the last couple weeks, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Whatever the reason, I'm happy they do lol. The LNs are fantastic and I'd of gone mad without them fulfilling the Spice and Wolf fix that the anime left me craving.

I hope they're trolling, but apparently Cthuku isn't subbing quartet anymore.

http://cthuko.nyaa.eu/2013/12/21/disbanding/#comments

That would seriously suck. I heard Watashuki (sp?) might be picking it up, but I don't know how credible that is. I know it's free and they don't have to do it, but if their reason for quitting is true, it's lame of them to stop with only 2 episodes left. I wouldn't care if there were other groups subbing it, but they're the only ones.

Hopefully this is them trolling.
    pls no pls

Deleted
    Bah, it looks like somebody may have trolled them with a Google translator and other nonsense. Guess that happens sometimes when anyone can submit translations for the lines.

And you made me so happy.

15+ Year Old Account

Well, my Christmas is ruined.

New Monogatari episode is out.

- - - Updated - - -

That ending of the new Monogatri episode dear god that ending!

Shinku Claus here to deliver presents!

So it seems the Hajime no Ippo episode 10 is delayed till the 28th if you are wondering Bals.

I've heard. Sad news

Quote Originally Posted by wormslut View Post
    3 star popularity contest in /a/
    Posted it on the wrong thread whoops
    That's in line with how I'd rank them. Gamagoori is way too awesome.

What do you guys think of an anime like this.

The world is a peaceful place and looks just like ours when God or a higher power speaks to everyone in the world saying he wants to play a game. He gives everyone in the world a battle power but doesnt tell them how to use it, then he spawns monsters or as people of earth would call them "Invaders" to start massacring the people of earth. Then in the sky is a leaderboard that shows your rank and how many you have killed, but only the 15 rankers around you, but not showing your image, only your name. It would also show how many people of earth you have killed in the rank information. Then to the side it would show the top5 rankers. So in this world not only would they have to fight the invaders but they would also have to fight against some of their own kind who hold evil intentions toward their own people.

It could also have some sort of academy where they could have people training, or that could be a spin off of what its like in the future. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    What do you guys think of an anime like this.

The world is a peaceful place and looks just like ours when God or a higher power speaks to everyone in the world saying he wants to play a game. He gives everyone in the world a battle power but doesnt tell them how to use it, then he spawns monsters or as people of earth would call them "Invaders" to start massacring the people of earth. Then in the sky is a leaderboard that shows your rank and how many you have killed, but only the 15 rankers around you, but not showing your image, only your name. It would also show how many people of earth you have killed in the rank information. Then to the side it would show the top5 rankers. So in this world not only would they have to fight the invaders but they would also have to fight against some of their own kind who hold evil intentions toward their own people.

It could also have some sort of academy where they could have people training, or that could be a spin off of what its like in the future. Thoughts?
    That sounds completely ridiculous. If it got some comedy in it, I would definitely watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    That sounds completely ridiculous. If it got some comedy in it, I would definitely watch it.
    Ridiculous bad or good? lol It could comedy and i also havent figured out a back story for the main characters yet or main male and female heros. Not gonna lie there would more than likely have some romance in it

Deleted
    Ridiculous bad or good? lol It could comedy and i also havent figured out a back story for the main characters yet or main male and female heros. Not gonna lie there would more than likely have some romance in it
    Framework does not sound bad, but this kind of setting needs to be either a very light comedy(Think To-Love Ru, it does not matter if the world makes sense because it's not supposed to.) or have a very, very in-depth explanation... and making this kind of plot actually make sense is a tall order.

Also, it is a very loose bunch of ideas - binding them together into an actual story is the hard part.

Good. I think. I like the sound of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Framework does not sound bad, but this kind of setting needs to be either a very light comedy(Think To-Love Ru, it does not matter if the world makes sense because it's not supposed to.) or have a very, very in-depth explanation... and making this kind of plot actually make sense is a tall order.

Also, it is a very loose bunch of ideas - binding them together into an actual story is the hard part.
    What are the loose ideas? the ranking in the sky? Ill be honest, while i was planning on it having some comedy, i was expecting it to mostly have serious moments and see that death is occuring, not all the time but when it should. Think somewhat of the good arcs of bleach, Rescuing Rukia and the Arrancar arc

Just wanna throw out there that this is a shower idea. Thought of it in the shower xD
    Last edited by Swisted; 2013-12-22 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    What are the loose ideas? the ranking in the sky? Ill be honest, while i was planning on it having some comedy, i was expecting it to mostly have serious moments and see that death is occuring, not all the time but when it should.

Just wanna throw out there that this is a shower idea. Thought of it in the shower xD
    Everything is "the loose ideas". This is just a bunch of ideas you thought of as cool thrown together. Some are detailed, some are nothing more than sketch of a sketch. It is not necessarily bad, but if you intend to actually write some original fiction this is the very first step. Moreover, if you want the story to be serious it becomes that much more difficult. This kind of world will be very hard to explain without escaping to "just because".