Shingeki no Bahamut-Genesis to start airing on October.

http://shingekinobahamut-genesis.jp/top.html
    Voice cast.
    Yoko Hikasa
    Kawasumi Ayako
    Shuichi Ikeda
    Saori Hayami
    Haruka Tomatsu
    Horie Yui
    Koyasu Takehito
    Sawashiro Miyuki
    Koyama Kimiko
    Tetsuya Kakihara
    Yukana
    Miyano Mamoru
    Morikubo Showtaro
    Gotou Saori

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Oh lol, just read a scene in F/HA that might as well be renamed "fixing inconsistencies: the scene".

One thing that always bothered me was how in Fate/Stay Night, it says Kiritsugu leaves his wife and child behind (image has F/Z spoilers). Which literally makes no sense, given that Irisviel clearly goes with him in F/Z. F/HA's solution to that inconsistency is to just flat out say the line in F/SN was a lie. Which makes sense, I suppose, given that (I think) the first scene was narrated by Shirou, who would have no idea about what happened in the fourth war.

Then there's how (very minor f/sn spoilers) Saber doesn't recognize (or even say anything about) Illya when they first meet, which doesn't really make sense, again given what happened in Fate/Zero. This one was also given a reasonable explanation.

It kinda felt weird reading it seeing as they were clearly put there to fix inconsistencies that were created with Fate/Zero, but they were actually pretty reasonable explanations. And I think the ending to the scene makes it one of my favourites so far.
    I'm crazy far behind in this thread still, but wanted to say that this is probably my favorite of the random scenes around town so far. I love all the references to the plot that Gen created, makes everything feel more connected despite it being two authors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to make sense of when that global fate/stay night screaming is going to be.. nico says 26:00?
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Trying to make sense of when that global fate/stay night screaming is going to be.. nico says 26:00?
    It opens up at 25:00 but the screening won't start till 26:00.
    If you are wondering what 25:00 time is it's 1am and 26:00 is 2am.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_night_anime
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-07-23 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    It opens up at 25:00 but the screening won't start till 26:00.
    If you are wondering what 25:00 time is it's 1am and 26:00 is 2am.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_night_anime
    okay think I got it then...so it'll air at 2 am the "27th" and for me 1 pm the 26th..
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Go with the LN, the anime barely gets updated while the LN is being translated fairly quickly. Have gotten 3 or so chapters in the past two weeks alone.

I don't know how to make that list thing boo
    Snipping tool is pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    okay think I got it then...so it'll air at 2 am the "27th" and for me 1 pm the 26th..
    You are correct. but by Japan time it will still be the 26th.

Deleted
    Jesus fuck why do I even read YouTube comments, go to the Zelda Baton video of Hyrule Warriors and 90% of the comments are wtf xdddddd why is it called Baton when it's the Wind Waker? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It IS scary as fuck. Last time they made it here, they made it into what looked like really wet, yellow jelly. Blech.
    Disgusting/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sorry... went all mother-like for a moment. My bad. :c
    You have been forgiven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    My backlog is bigger than my watched list.

Watched: 177

To watch: 201
    Pff, who doesn't?
    Watched: 136
    To Watch: 223
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The art and animation is great, and the world is quite realistic.
    Why go outside when the outside doesn't have 2D girls

incomplete list, especially the manga list.

I'm at 53.71 days watched, mostly because when I found VNs my anime watching dropped off a lot. If I could add VNs in it'd up that by around 25 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This seems like a very strange reaction to me. Maybe I missed something earlier in the thread but.... seems a bit much :S
    You don't know those two quite as well as I do, and if you did, you would understand my reaction more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I'm at 53.71 days watched, mostly because when I found VNs my anime watching dropped off a lot. If I could add VNs in it'd up that by around 25 days.
    I somehow have 13 days clocked on Fate/Stay Night - but I kinda read it twice and left it on for prolonged periods of time, forgetting to turn it off in the background.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2014-07-23 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukina View Post
    You don't know those two quite as well as I do, and if you did, you would understand my reaction more.
    Wat other one? apart from one i know.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I somehow have 13 days clocked on Fate/Stay Night - but I kinda read it twice and left it on for prolonged periods of time, forgetting to turn it off in the background.
    Fate/Stay Night was around 3 days of playtime for me to read 100%, so yeah... probably left it on for a while. lol

Fate/zero before fate/stay night or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Fate/Stay Night was around 3 days of playtime for me to read 100%, so yeah... probably left it on for a while. lol
    Maybe he was just reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally indecisive.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I kind of want to say not, but so many people have gone that route now, it's becoming a more standardised point of entry.

As I've said before, having full knowledge of Fate/Zero will spoil a lot of the Fate/Stay VN's twists and turns. As to the upcoming F/S anime, can't really say, there's a possibility that Ufotable will redesign it to support watching F/Z first, rather than after.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Fate/Stay Night VN first makes for the best experience, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Snipping off of where fool :P
    It's on your profile page on MAL. Here's a link to yours.
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Maxweii