Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    ...wasn't there just a post here about Zankyou being delayed?
    Yes, there was. Guessing Yami deleted it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I found ONE DECENT PICTURE of Kuroko searching for her on pixiv using her kanji name.
    Thats a pretty good pic tho, but ya don't expect much art at all for a very very long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Those who live in countries where data caps are seen as a sin, you'll enjoy this:

Already 50% through my data cap for the month in two days. (Actually, one evening and one morning)

So what the hell is being counted?

Is it gigabytes?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-08-28 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    So that means episode 9 will air on 9/11?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So what the hell is being counted?

Is it gigabytes?
    Megabytes of course, 144,472.8gigs would be a fucking ridiculous connection speed to download in a sub 24 hour period, and that's assuming the source can keep up.

Chelly
    Speaking of Zankyou, I watched the most recent episode yesterday and did the detective find out Sphinx wanted to stop the bomb from exploding in episode 6?
    If he didn't find out about it, I'd say his super lucky guess in episode 7 was the worst part of the show so far. "The police told you to show these images? That means Sphinx are trying to stop the bomb from exploding!" - gee that's fucking convenient. A more logical conclusion would be "Could the police be Sphinx in disguise? We better check it out."

Also another stupid scene was when the cops rushed into the hangar and fired immediately at Nine while he's standing there aiming with his gun at Five. You don't do that.

Those parts irked me more than Five, who I'm indifferent towards. She's just "meh". I disagree that she's ruining the show, and the show was just OK/good to begin with.

Whatever have this
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-08-28 at 01:08 PM. Reason: hard engrish is

LN Overlord anime is coming

https://twitter.com/tora_shin_nishi/...59935834796032

main character is a spooky skeleton overlord.
    Sucks the translations on Baka are dead in the water cause of one guy keeping the translation project to himself and won't move forward YAY!

Drama CD

Transported to the other world at 12:25, but the best part is at 17:33
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-08-28 at 01:19 PM.

Deleted
    Megabytes of course, 144,472.8gigs would be a fucking ridiculous connection speed to download in a sub 24 hour period, and that's assuming the source can keep up.
    I am so, so sorry.

Deleted
    True, it's almost what i pull a month.
    But my connection isn't that good.

Chelly I do believe they mostly figured it out in the previous episode, which was a huge part in then being at the airport in the first place. They thought the text about the bomb was fishy or such

Episode 8 of Zankyou No Terror pv description

Shibazaki gets suspended indefinitely from the police.
    He starts investigating on his own. Turns out his target is common with Sphinx..
    He goes to visit the authorities of the Rising Peace Academy.
    In the meantime, Twelve and Nine try to look for a new hideout but…
    At their old hideout, Lisa receives a mysterious package.

Also reminder that there is still 4 new characters that have yet to show up

Chelly
    Chelly I do believe they mostly figured it out in the previous episode, which was a huge part in then being at the airport in the first place. They thought the text about the bomb was fishy or such
    Okay that doesn't make it as bad as I thought, but they still should've checked it out before assuming Sphinx to be the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Okay that doesn't make it as bad as I thought, but they still should've checked it out before assuming Sphinx to be the good guys.
    I kind of agree that the conclusions of Shibazaki are sometimes too far fetched. On the other hand I assume that he actually knows more about sphinx than we think. Spoilers for ep 1-6:It was mentioned that the riddles always had a secret message underneath and he did understand that. Also, Sphinx specifically wanted to have Shibazakis attention, which is even more reason to think that he has some connection to those 'numbered children'.

If only we had never met...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo Souji View Post
    LN Overlord anime is coming

https://twitter.com/tora_shin_nishi/...59935834796032

main character is a spooky skeleton overlord.
    Sucks the translations on Baka are dead in the water cause of one guy keeping the translation project to himself and won't move forward YAY!
    definitely has my interest
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    I kind of agree that the conclusions of Shibazaki are sometimes too far fetched. On the other hand I assume that he actually knows more about sphinx than we think. Spoilers for ep 1-6:It was mentioned that the riddles always had a secret message underneath and he did understand that. Also, Sphinx specifically wanted to have Shibazakis attention, which is even more reason to think that he has some connection to those 'numbered children'.
    I think it's more that he was the one who did the video response and showed his face to them, then straight said using the plutonium brings it to a whole new level so they better be careful what they do

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I was waiting for this and you delivered double !
    Yeah im good like that :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Whatever have this
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/DaZPlZd.gif8[img]

link is loud
    Last edited by bals; 2014-08-28 at 02:23 PM.