Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Meta Grisaia Rising.
    Could you not desecrate the holiness that is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance with your shitty adaptation. It's sword of justice, not shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    Could you not desecrate the holiness that is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance with your shitty adaptation. It's sword of justice, not shit.
    I thought it was RULES OF NATURE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nah, NANOMACHINES, SON!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I thought it was RULES OF NATURE
    The memes, Jack.

Nah, NANOMACHINES, SON!

That 60fps ME!ME!ME! btw... damn! Looks so much better.
    It didn't look better to me there was so much damn tearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    It didn't look better to me there was so much damn tearing.
    Depends which one you grabbed. The Youtube version is quite bad, but there's a cleaned up torrent.

Depends which one you grabbed. The Youtube version is quite bad, but there's a cleaned up torrent.
    The torrent one still had tearing in it.
    Even the Sidonia 60fps episodes had some tearing in it.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-11-24 at 06:25 PM.

The torrent one still had tearing in it.
    Could always edit it and smooth it out further then re-up for everyone.

Could always edit it and smooth it out further then re-up for everyone.
    I'll get to it when I can and just upload it for /a/

Since we are on the case of fixing things up care to fix something up for me as well?
    Mind fixing the weird directing in Fate Stay Night? Also remove the talking heads for me as well and remove the same scene they used for nearly 1min and replace it with something else.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-11-24 at 06:44 PM.

I'll get to it when I can and just upload it for /a/

Since we are on the case of fixing things up care to fix something up for me as well?
    Mind fixing the weird directing in Fate Stay Night? Also remove the talking heads for me as well and remove the same scene they used for nearly 1min and replace it with something else.
    Sometimes, you really do say the most nonsensical things.

Apparently S2 of Shingeki no Kyojin won't be out until 2016. Am I the only that thinks that is a rather long gap for something that is quite popular still? I thought they'd get it out for early next year at the latest, tbh.
    I'm guessing they're avoiding going the anime-original route. The last episode of the previous season came out almost the same time as the chapter it was based on. Given the amount of content covered, they'd be back upto date with where ever the manga is up to in 2016.

And that's not including the side-arcs that the OVAs covered.

Fair point. I forget that its a monthly release too. I guess they're hoping the movie(s?) will keep popularity going, maybe.
    Yeah it makes sense, there'll probably have been a slight drop in interest due to the gap, so movie fills the void, they promote the shit out of it and then the next series drops for new and old fans.

Yeah, I think I saw the "2016" and just instantly went to saying "WTF..." lol I'm sure it'll come and save anime either way.

Also just want episode 7 of Inou Battle properly and fuck me...
    Saori Hayami just reminded me why I prefer subs to like, 99% of dubs. It'd have to be something special for a dub to top that lol One take of VA work that had emotions you can feel. Damn. Makes me happy she'll be voicing Emi in Shigatsu lol

Oh well, new episode to watch xD
    That whole scene was amazing in so many ways. Apparently she did it one take too, which is just mind blowing. It'll be interesting to see what spin she puts on Emi's emotions during her piece, that's for sure. The anger and longing/desperation, the red and yellow. I. Can't. Wait.

Deleted
    Side note: 2 new Akatsuki no Yona chapters out.
    This page. She's so gonna awaken some sort of Red God-Dragon power and go bonkers with it at some point.

Deleted
    I've been waiting for it ever since her and Hak were in the mountains and had to escape the Fire Tribe people. I think that was the first time she effectively froze someone with nothing but her look. Think I expected it more when she did it to that boss guy in Awa (I suck at names in this manga lol). It's gonna happen eventually, I can feel it!
    Eh, TBH I am fairly sure that was just her being a scary ass woman. ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    This episode of Inou Battle felt awfully short.
    So, in other words it was awesome?

Deleted
    Well, she does it a few times and one of those times the person she did it to felt her... presence, I guess, before he even saw her. I'm sure there is something there Not to mention it has been shown as her having literal fire in her eyes.
    I still think the instances up till now were just her charisma, not some sort of supernatural power; fire in the eyes depicted to convey powerful gaze - not eyes /literally being on fire/.

Then again, that anticipated power of hers might be that charisma itself. Wouldn't be the first series to use "super-charisma" as a character's ability. ^.^

Question, have you ever read AKB49? Caught up to it recently and man, is it retarded and hilarious at the same time.

Deleted
    Wheee, the Shigatsu manga is getting to the good part! ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

And I haven't. Isn't that an idol group? o.O
    Yeah, the group's called AKB48. The manga is essentially a big advertisement piece, but it's also damn awesome.

It's a tale of a crossdresser who accidentally passes the AKB auditions, and then proceeds to accidentally become a grand international star while still maintaining the crosdressing.

Tell me it's not a glorious premise. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wheee, the Shigatsu manga is getting to the good part! ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the group's called AKB48. The manga is essentially a big advertisement piece, but it's also damn awesome.

It's a tale of a crossdresser who accidentally passes the AKB auditions, and then proceeds to accidentally become a grand international star while still maintaining the crosdressing.

Tell me it's not a glorious premise. xD
    I really like Alice and Tamina

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Expect all the feels from now on
    Yarrrr. On one hand I want faster translations, on the other I don't want shit translations. :[
    I thought it sounded familiar lol And that premise is... interesting. I'll have to give it a read. I can only imagine some of the situations he gets in xD

Best gravure shoot ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today's Innou battle was good. I thought it was pretty funny that their ruse to kidnap Hatako was a complete mistake and it was only to heal the guy's eye since he was wearing contacts while sleeping. And uh, a whole lot of plot stuff going on.

Should be interesting going forward.