Thread: Cataclysm

10+ Year Old Account

Cataclysm

So im starting to think about where i should order Cataclysm from.
    Amazon and Play.com are the main ones, anyone had bad experiences with these websites or got recommendations on where to order it from?

Depends on when you want to get it, and whether you want a Collector's Edition or not.

If you want it on release day, and don't mind having a standard edition, then you can go to just about any games retailer and they'll probably have one for you. If you don't mind waiting a few days, then Amazon is fine. You'll get what you order, and it'll take a few days, then poof!
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Any particular reason you're not getting digital download? If you want the CE, then Target.com still has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aingide View Post
    Any particular reason you're not getting digital download? If you want the CE, then Target.com still has it.
    Im guessing OP is from the UK, so Target is out of the question.

@OP - I recommend GAME, they have always gotten my preorder delivered to me a day before release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Im guessing OP is from the UK, so Target is out of the question.

@OP - I recommend GAME, they have always gotten my preorder delivered to me a day before release.
    Thanks for the replies, im gonna go with this guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg View Post
    Digital Copy
    /sign

Deleted
    piratebay!!11

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobzer View Post
    piratebay!!11
    People like you should not game......

Anyways i should go with the digital download (if you do want the special edition like me, then go to midnight launch somewhere xD).