Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Cata PvP mount Worgen

As the title states, every other alliance\horde race has a pvp mount.
    tho as worgens dont use a "mount" in the conventionel sence, what will happend?
    do horde get 1 more mount overall than alliance has (QQs will fly)
    or do alliance get a pvp mount added?

anyone have a clue?
    --------------------------
    Main: Debirù Fury\Prot(85)
    Alt: Cèrberus Retri\Holy(8)
    Alt: Carrnage Holy\Shadow(81)
    Alt: Silverblue Fire\Arc(80)
    Alt: Bambì Bear\Cat(80)
    Alt: Kikensei Enhance\Resto(72+)

I am Dyslexian, and English is my 3rd language, you have been warrned.

Nothing. They just won't have a mount representing the Worgen. I don't know of one representing the Goblins yet, either, though.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    What mount does horde get? I thought that other Horde Races can not get the Goblin bike.

all alliance races should learn how to get down on all fours and run, draenei should get use too it real fast especially when it comes to running up mountains.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    well atleast goblins have a mout, worgen just hunch down and run, no physical equvalent of a mount on worgens part

Deleted
    am guessing no pvp mounts on both races and +1 on each type/race on alliance side to cover goblins' mounts.

So far the Goblins don't have a PvP reward mount yet either, so nothing is imbalanced there.

At this point we aren't even sure if Goblins will have one either.
    rawr?

10+ Year Old Account
    i would assume you could get the goblin trike when youre exalted like every other race, itd be cool to see a pvp trike lol...
    ot: i wonder if theyll give "running wild" to all the ally races upon being exalted with the puppies... (gnome on all fours, perfect position for punting)

Quote Originally Posted by Uhaneole View Post
    i would assume you could get the goblin trike when youre exalted like every other race, itd be cool to see a pvp trike lol...
    ot: i wonder if theyll give "running wild" to all the ally races upon being exalted with the puppies... (gnome on all fours, perfect position for punting)
    From what I've heard, the goblin mount won't be available to the other members of the Horde because all of the goblin rep comes from the starting zone, which we probably won't be able to access.
    Not 100% sure, just a guess.

Would make sense, so that Mounts will still be equal on each side.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

everytime i see a post like this i ask myself: Is there really a need for a worgen pvp mount?! Will the lack of it really destroy your fun in-game?!
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
    everytime i see a post like this i ask myself: Is there really a need for a worgen pvp mount?! Will the lack of it really destroy your fun in-game?!
    How many of these posts have you seen?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckieMage View Post
    From what I've heard, the goblin mount won't be available to the other members of the Horde because all of the goblin rep comes from the starting zone, which we probably won't be able to access.
    Not 100% sure, just a guess.
    Unfortunately, the Bilgewater Cartel Tabard has something to say about that.

In Cataclysm, each city is getting a reputation vendor, mostly of low-level goodies. Among them, with no rep requirement, is a tabard that allows you to gain rep by running dungeons, just like modern Champion tabards.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    black running shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aha! A solution! Your Worgen's fur should turn jet black if you PvP enough.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lovestar, that was actualy a good idea.
    and i wasnt QQing about generealy pvp mounts, just the inbalance that will ensue, as its quite easy to make pvp mounts from the goblins or make them obtainable from any of the other races.
    achievemnts and such, if horde got 115 mounts and alliance got 105 it will gogo QQ(always love the pvp kitty first thing i usualy grind on a toon)
    and besides, alliance sucks in pvp so we can atleast be allowed to look good while losing><

10+ Year Old Account
    When using Running wild you become a black shadow

meh it'd be unfair since the horde would get more mounts since their eligible for another racial mount.

that is, if blizz decided to make that the goblin mount is only for goblins.