Deleted

Quick question about Draenor

What would be the fastest way for a level 60 to get to the BMAH in Draenor? Would it be a Warlock summon?

Might be the only way.. if it even lets you. You def can't run there since the whole initial questing experience doesn't open up until you're lvl 90 i believe. But the warlock summon may give you the "Character does not meet the level requirements" shpeal when they're summoned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprophecy2186 View Post
    Might be the only way.. if it even lets you. You def can't run there since the whole initial questing experience doesn't open up until you're lvl 90 i believe. But the warlock summon may give you the "Character does not meet the level requirements" shpeal when they're summoned.
    Then Blizz really did all they could to kill us 60 Twinks.

RAF summon, if you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxxtreme View Post
    Then Blizz really did all they could to kill us 60 Twinks.
    Yes, I'm sure Blizzard deliberately put Draenor behind a level 90+ quest chain to thwart level 60 twinks.

Warlock summons do work for twinks - had my 60 summoned to Nagrand today.

Closest hearth seems to be Yrel's Watch with a FP a little bit closer at Rilzit's Holdfast.

Spirit Healers look to be mostly disabled for 60s (It was forcing me to rez further away from my corpse while group members who were 100 who got killed by horde right next to me were rezzed much closer).

Mobs aggro at very long ranges and chase for a while, usually hit me (60 prot warrior in defense stance) for between 35-60% of my hp, so stay moving.