Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I think anywhere between 100g to 500g is fair enough. 100g is kind of cheap and not really worth worrying about, 500g would be better as it would make you think about buying it rather than just throwing gold at the trainer, so somewhere in the middle would be fine. Say 250g for example :P

I think flying in the beta is available at level 60. So I don't think having anything over 250g pricetag is reasonable.
    http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=90267#comments
    Last edited by Rushro; 2010-11-14 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Added link

10+ Year Old Account

5k-10k g, in Cata getting this kind of gold is extremelly easy, i got 20k from leveling 80-85 in beta

Why do you assume it's going to change? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Why do you assume it's going to change? Did I miss something?
    Apparently the whole "Beta is beta!" thing some people have been repeating has been drilled in so much by now that some people assume everything is going to change before things go live.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure it will stay on the 250g.

It will stay 250g. If Blizz made it cheap in beta so people can afford and quicker and test better then they would have gave it away for free... Oh nvm, premade characters. So yeah its staying 250g. Ill put 250g on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    hmm cheaper than I thought, awesome.

From what I hear 250g is like 5-10 quests in Cata, and considering that it took most players 1.5-2 levels to get 1000 gold for Cold Weather Training from purely questing and vendoring reward gear, new flight training should follow suit. What's the point of getting all that gold if there's nothing to spend it on?

IMO 5,000g or at least 1,000g

One gold.

It's stupid to have to pay to fly in Azeroth.

It should be nothing more than a check to see if you have Cataclysm installed.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmhh......50 silver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
    One gold.

It's stupid to have to pay to fly in Azeroth.

It should be nothing more than a check to see if you have Cataclysm installed.

Absoulutly truuue....After learning to fly in the burning skys of outland and the freezing skys of northrend you are telling me we need additional training in order to fly in the calm and average skys of places such as westfall and the barrens...? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sinea View Post
    Title says it all, How much do YOU think that the Azeroth Flight Training

The Price is 250g in Beta but thats 100% definetly gonna chance; Coldweather was 700g(around?).
    It was Probably this low because Things in Beta need to be more accessible so people can get to testing.
    They don't lower costs on beta.when you make a character you get a ton of gold

250g sounds fine to me.
    Has to be something which is not an excessive barrier to those at 60 which unfortunatly has the effect of making it look rather cheap at 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Absoulutly truuue....After learning to fly in the burning skys of outland and the freezing skys of northrend you are telling me we need additional training in order to fly in the calm and average skys of places such as westfall and the barrens...? :P
    You don't need training, you need a license. They can't allow just anyone to fly you know, there are rules and regulations!

Deleted
    I think it should stay 250g at most 500g

EDIT: spelling

It shouldn't cost anything. The whole concept of certificate in Azeroth is no less than fucking retarded.