Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekzor View Post
    Garrosh is still an ass, just look at the starting of Twilight Highlands.

Oh look the Alliance fleet is unprotected, lets move all my own airsupport to kill them so my airfleet is unprotected!
    five seconds later Garrosh air fleet is gone due to dragons.
    But he has pwnd allies!!! That is what does counts!!!

So he isn't bad just because he tells somebody that killing innocents is not good? I had to laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrîot View Post
    So he isn't bad just because he tells somebody that killing innocents is not good? I had to laugh...
    read it more carefully or ppl will laugh at you.

Its more a defination that garrosh actually have a good side, inbetween hes bad attitude and behavior. but just that he actually do something good is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    As I understand Hellscream has learned a lesson in Northrend. If u don't know what I'm talking about then go to Warsong Hold and listen there to conversation in middle of room. And horde fight with honor while alliance doesn't know such thing... They just fight.
    come on now, don't turn this into an ally vs horde flame war (if you scour the forums, im sure you can find 50+ already) its about Garrosh not being such a bad guy after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Nice, thanks for sharing

Yet, he still threw out the krom'gar leader, which isnt really good? :P
    This is a "Kick The Son Of A Bitch" phenomenon - doing something that would be at least slightly evil, only if the target was not a total a-hole.

I have a hard time seeing him as anything other then evil given his actions in the shattering.

Deleted
    Even with his "good" sides i still can't force myself to like him. He just does too many nasty things

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    This is a "Kick The Son Of A Bitch" phenomenon - doing something that would be at least slightly evil, only if the target was not a total a-hole.

the lesser of 2 evils if you will. after all, 2 wrongs don't make a right... they make a hypocrite?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread'll go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by AedanWolfe View Post
    I have a hard time seeing him as anything other then evil given his actions in the shattering.
    I would say he is an honorable ass-hole that respect territory law and treaty.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    I would say he is an honorable ass-hole that respect territory law and treaty.
    You are dead on atleast imo

This is sad how a post showing Garrosh wasn't so much of a brainless idiot turned into a Horde Fanboy thread.

Hellscream is a hothead, but even Thrall knows he wants whats best for the Horde

At first I didn't like him at all, but as beta progressed and you saw some of the better things he did and how he matured a tad, I came to see him as a reasonable choice to fill in for Thrall.