Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Looks like everyones freaking about instances being removed. They said it many times, they won't remove instances without announcing it. The only one they announced is ZG.

I hope they stay so i could get the mounts a bit easier .

Never said anything about it being removed but I'm sure we will see a decreased drop rate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't heard anything about them being removed, only changing the drop rate. Don't worry, you'll still be able to get it with a little bit of farming

Quote Originally Posted by quiz View Post
    I hope they stay so i could get the mounts a bit easier .
    well it wont really be much easier in cata. You will still have to face 25 maybe few less people who want drake as well, so same chances as now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No word on it being removed but it'll most probably change to a low drop rate chance like Mimi's head and Invincible?

They are indeed staying.. Instead of having a 100% of being there when you do 3D Sarth, it'll be a low dropchance like The blue drake on malygos!..

Deleted
    It will probably will be 1% like mimis head and invinceble.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have one of these on any 80 toon already they are pretty easy to get now with the zergs. We all know though that blizzard sometimes changes it's mind and we could end up seeing these be rare drops.

Deleted
    Slightly offtopic, but how are the gonna handle the title rewards? Given that 10 and 25 is the same lockout and shares achieves now, are they still gonna have a title for each, or remove one or both titles?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    100% drop chance!

Looks nice thought since at 85 I'll probably 6-7 man it with my friends and make sure everyone gets a 10 man drake.
    Insert Signiture here.