View Poll Results: Is it fair to use legedarys that are the latest in pvp (arena)?

Voters
801. This poll is closed
  • Yes. Its fair to use a pve uptained wep. for pvp.

591 73.78%
  • No. Its not fair that some ppl have this advantage over others who can't or may never get it.

210 26.22%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    No bias here. It's fair and unfair, wow pvp balance itself is always shifting. Just think of it as this. Add 200 rating or so if you have a Badomourne. Yes, it's more damage. No, it won't carry you as much as you think. Gear does matter, but it's not going to stop you from what rating you already would of gotten. It is annoying to go against those teams, but as I recall in BC, I destroyed rogue warglaive teams. There is no right or wrong answer. Good day sirs
    Stay salty my friends.

a thread complaining about pve gar in pvp gear? never played classic pvp I guess where resilience didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    a thread complaining about pve gar in pvp gear? never played classic pvp I guess where resilience didn't exist.
    I vaguely remeber warriors oneshotting 2.5k hp mages with 3k mortal strikes
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    I vaguely remeber warriors oneshotting 2.5k hp mages with 3k mortal strikes
    But he got a point there...
    Might of Menethil or Dark Edge of Insanity + old windfury = dead cloth guy in vanilla.
    That was pretty fu**ed up and awesome at the same time.
    Deal with it...

It was fun in vanilla, but it's good that it didn't last. The oneshotting really did get old, especially because in vanilla the gear difference was even larger than it is now.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

if legendarys were not easily grindable sure. like the warglaives. but the shadowmourne is pretty easily obtainable by anybody willing to spend time raiding in a medicore guild.
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

Quote Originally Posted by hambaby View Post
    hey let the melee use shadowmourne.
    they really need it seeing as how the only good meele class was a rogue in arena
    Is this guy serious?

I think he might be serious.

Edit: just to be clear, rogues were the worst class (out of all classes, not just melee) in season 8.
    Last edited by Videogames; 2010-12-06 at 11:10 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Videogames View Post
    Is this guy serious?

I think he might be serious.

Edit: just to be clear, rogues were the worst class (out of all classes, not just melee) in season 8.
    Would actully say dks were worst then rogues.