Is there any new mount skills or types in cataclysm?

I know there will be the Sea Horses that swim fast. Does these require a new skill level? Are they expencive?

Is there any other "luxury mounts" coming in cataclysm, sort of like the mammoth that had repair vendors in WotLK?

Subdued Abyssal Seahorse is a quest reward from The Abyssal Ride.

so the sea mount is free.

So you want to know if there is going to be a new mount skill or mount types in Cata? The answer is - try reading more, that sorta crap is all over MMO-Champion.

But I will answer your first question - no there is no new mount skill in Cata. There IS a new mount skill for 310 but it's already available for 5kg. There will be flying in Azeroth that is trained for a couple hundred gold but it's not really a new skill. As for the rest of your question - use the search button more or try google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Boubille told us about the Alchemy drake waaay after it was on beta, and I do pay attention to his posts, and i have seen nothing about any new mounts other than the drake an sea horse. Is it so hard to understand that there might be more mounts not reported by Boubille that is "obvious" to the beta testers?

There are new goblin trikes. And a Dark Phoenix mount. Also (not 100% on this) you can ride Deathwing if you /hug him.

Well if you read the front page you'd see all of these mounts have been reported by Boub:

Guild mounts (Alliance Lion, Horde Scorpion, BOA)
    Camels
    Several kinds of stone and lightning drakes
    Dark Phoenix
    Goblin Trikes

Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    Boubille told us about the Alchemy drake waaay after it was on beta, and I do pay attention to his posts, and i have seen nothing about any new mounts other than the drake an sea horse. Is it so hard to understand that there might be more mounts not reported by Boubille that is "obvious" to the beta testers?
    The Alch mount was discovered when it was added to the Beta patch files - it was announced here at that time. It was NOT already on Beta and to my knowledge, still isn't available yet - it's just been datamined.

So you've read all his posts and somehow missed the ones about the alliance guild mount, horde guild mount, all the new east, west etc drakes? Goblin mounts, achievement mounts, rep mounts etc etc etc etc?

Far as mounts go - they were datamined and posted on MMO-Champ before the Beta realms were even active with said datamined patch. Most Beta testers discover the new stuff via sties like MMO-Champ. Why? Because Blizzard doesn't generally post about that sort of thing and they haven't updated patch notes in ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

there is tons of new mounts / etc

New mounts: Camel, Sea Horse, Stone Drakes, Drakes of the Wind, Goblin racial mount, Worgen racial "mount", Vial of Sands, Some bug mount, Kron' kar Anihilator, Golden King. And thats all I remember.

No, none of these require a new skill.

I heard that the Dark Phoenix only will cost 3000g once exalted with your guild - according to this http://cata.wowhead.com/item=63125#comments:id=1156175

Is this true?