Deleted

The Actual Cataclysm

Hi People, Can someone explain to me what the actual Cataclysm is?

I think the Cataclysm happens because of Deathwing destroying the world pillar and so making the Elemental Planes crash into Azeroth, im not 100% sure and i just want to double check thanks

EDIT: Bad English
    Last edited by mmocd5787bf519; 2010-11-14 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My take is because of Deathwing ripping a hole through the roof of the elemental plane of Earth, releasing all kinds of chaos. What I think is that if Thrall and other shamans weren't holding the maelstrom together, we'd be pretty much screwed.

Deathwing caused the Cataclysm.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    I blame blizzard for causing the cataclysm tbh

Deleted
    Deathwing shattered one of the World Pillars. They exist to separate the Elemental Plane from the normal plane.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    My take is because of Deathwing ripping a hole through the roof of the elemental plane of Earth, releasing all kinds of chaos. What I think is that if Thrall and other shamans weren't holding the maelstrom together, we'd be pretty much screwed.
    It's also the damage he does to the Earth Pillar (I think that's the name) as he escapes
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

you're all talking about it in past tense, why? deathwing WILL shatter one of the world pillars

Saurfang spit on the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing punched a hole through the world and flew over Azeroth destroying everything.

This is at least a year old.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It's also the damage he does to the Earth Pillar (I think that's the name) as he escapes
    Yes, I knew I was forgetting something.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    OMFG earth? in wanna see my house
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's put it like this: Azeroth is the second story of a house. if a big bad dragon comes and destroys one of the very few and super important pillars which prevents it from falling it would probably fall, right?

Deathwing did it by destoryer the world pillar
    [img][/img]